Lybrate.com has top trusted Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons from across India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nikhil PanseYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from Hair Loss and am a Student so I can not leave it right. I am 25 years 4 months and I am a Female I have a hair loss since 1 year I used many Oils, shampoos, and home remedies also still no improvement. So would you Please suggest me what to be done.
I am suffering from excessive hair loss I have treated my hair with straighting colouring rebounding in the past few years Please help me Suggest some tips.
I am 20 year old boy. I am facing acne problem on my face. please suggest me some treatment. Thnx sir.
I got an accident and after healing there is blister in one of wound and now sometimes it inches. What should be the remedy fir this?
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Hi. I'm 22 years old female. I was born fair. My body is still fair but my face has been tanned. Even if I go for anti tanning face regimes it's not as fair as my body or even as fair I it used to be when I was born. Is there any remedy or anything I could do to restore my complexion back ?
My skin becoming black day to day don't now y I don't use any cream are powder on my face suggest me wat to do.
I am losing my hair. I try many shampoo but don't effect. So I acpuire a lybert lotion within one month.
Acne or pimples is most commonly seen in teenagers and young adults, just around the time the body is undergoing hormonal adjustments. Thus, acne is not simply just a skin problem, but often an indication of internal bodily disturbances. Of course, there are other combinations of aggravating factors at play, like genetics, active sebaceous glands and bacterial organisms that reside within the sebaceous glands. An otherwise easily treatable condition, acne can result in permanent scars if left untreated, often resulting in low self-esteem, social isolation, depression and even suicidal ideation.
- The skin acts as a window to internal disorders and many individuals with acne are found to have internal hormonal problems like polycystic ovary syndromes or insulin resistance syndromes.
- Females can have associated excessive hair on the chin, hair loss on the scalp, weight gain, menstrual abnormalities and infertility.
- Diet does not have a major role in causing acne but cutting down on foods with high sugar content and milk may be useful.
- Certain medications and creams containing steroids can precipitate an outbreak of acne.
- Heavy and greasy cosmetics will aggravate acne.
- Special soaps, face washes, lotions, and so-called unscientific “blood purifiers” are of little help.
- Acne scars are repaired with newer dermatological technologies and techniques.
- Just like with any other medical condition, each individual is different and will require a unique investigation and treatment plan. This is based on many factors like other current medical conditions, climate, age, sex, skin type and variety of acne. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.