Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nikhil JotwaniYour feedback matters!
My skin is light brown but little bit tanned so how can I make it white. Can anyone suggest me any cream.
I have black spots well has pimples on my face. I used all type of cream for 6 month but I didn't any changes. What should I do?
I am 15 year old after two or three days about 5-6 small pimples occurs on my any part of my face and some pimples grow big and gives me very much pain and I have consult many doctors but when the medicine is one again pimple comes and one of my pimple has formed a hard crust just below my eye and also tell about that hard crust how to remove it also.
I have black sports as well as pimples on my back. I have used scar removed cream for 4 months but no effect .please help.
Doctor has suggested me to use arnica Q mix with coconut oil for hair loss. Can anyone help me where can I buy arnica q ? And can you tell me what to call it in telugu language ?
Hello Dr, I have been facing skin problem for past 10 years and have tried all possible treatments from Allopathy, Ayurveda and Homeopathy, but none of them has worked. As of now the problem has increased with dark black spots round the face, the neck and the back portion, please help!
I have a chest keloid. It is growing day by day. I tried many medicines, therapies but all in vain. So what should I do now? Help me please.
Hi I'm a male when I go outside in sun my face looks sweaty and dark and my face looks tired please help me out wat should I do suggest me something how to control and avoid this problem how to look fair and glowing and fresh even in the sun or I go outside in the sun to look fair in the sun and healthy skin please help me out please.
I got chicken pox before 1and half month now in my face got some spots. so, what should I do to remove it.?
Sun, skin disorders, aging and even heredity can all contribute to skin irregularities on the face and elsewhere on the body. These include textural irregularities like wrinkles and acne scars, pigmentation changes like freckles and sunspots, or visible blood vessels.
In addition, skin may lose tone, feel less firm, and certain areas of the body may develop cellulite conditions.
Conditions that can be treated with skin rejuvenation and resurfacing include:
- Static wrinkles: These wrinkles are visible at all times and do not change in appearance with facial movements
- Dynamic wrinkles: These are expression lines that may appear as folds when the skin is not moving, and deepen with facial movements or expressions
- Pigmentation: Freckles, sun spots, or other darkened patches of skin result mainly from sun exposure
- Scars: As the result of acne or injury to the skin, scars may be rolling (a wavy appearance to the skin), pitted, discolored, or have raised borders
- Vascular conditions: Blood vessels visible on the surface of the skin, vascular lesions that appear as tiny blood-filled blisters or even a constant flush of facial redness
- Loss of skin tone: Weakening of the supportive skin structures (collagen and elastin fibers) that result in a loss of skin firmness or the development of cellulite.