Find numerous Sexologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Sexologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Niket Kasar
Submit a review for Dr. Niket KasarYour feedback matters!
Premature Ejaculation is a condition when a man experiences orgasm and releases semen soon after sexual activity and with minimal penile stimulation. In most men, the average ejaculatory latency is approximately 4 - 8 minutes. The International Classification of Diseases classifies a latency of 15 seconds in men with PE. Men with PE also report stress over emotional and romantic relationships with their partners. Due to PE related embarrassment, some men avoid pursuing sexual relationships. PE may also cause considerable distress to female partners.
Homeopathic medicine for premature ejaculation can be divided with their symptoms such as weakness, diminished libido, diminished power, impotency and sexual excesses (loss of memory, impaired coordination, numbness and tingling in limbs, irresistible desire for masturbation, constant dwelling on sexual subjects and excitable even before the sexual stimulation starts):
China, Graphites, Staphysagria and Selenium are used to treat PE followed by weakness. Aversion to coition and great sexual exhaustion can be cured with Graphites. Backache and severe prostration are cured with Staphysagria. Sexual neurasthenia with weak and odourless semen is treated with Selenium. China is taken to stop lascivious thoughts and dreams, and getting excited too easily.
Agnus Castus, Carboneum Sulphuratum and Baryta Carbonica are used to treat PE along with diminished libido. Agnus Castus is used to treat PE with loss of desire and no erections. Lost desire and atrophied parts are treated with Carboneum Sulphuratum. Enlarged prostate with indurated testicles are effectively treated with Baryta Carbonicum.
Phosphoricum Acidum, Conium, Sulphur and Iodum are used to treat PE along with diminished power. Tender and swollen testicles are treated with Phosphoricum Acidum. Conium is used to treat sexual nervousness with weak erection. Loss of sexual power with atrophied testes and impotency is treated with Sulphur and Iodum respectively.
Phosphorus, Avena Sativa, and Nuphar Luteum are used to treat PE with impotency.
Kali Bromatum, Nux Vomica, Ustilago and Staphysagria are used to treat PE due to sexual excesses. Numbness and tingling in limbs is treated with Kali Bromatum; Nux Vomica deals with sexual excessiveness; Ustilago treats excessive desire for masturbation and Staphysagria treats the constant dwelling on sexual objects. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Can you get an STI from oral sex if one person has a fever blister? Also, if a person has an STI, is oral sex still OK?
Sometimes my vaginal discharge stings, causes irritation and makes my private parts feel very sore, I use ph balance wash. But it flares up just before a period is due. Can you suggest anything to balance that part. Thank you.
I am suffering from varicocele from 6 months. It's So pain when I am working. What solution for it. I am also facing erection problem.
Hi mam/sir, I did masturbation.Please suggest will It cause nerve problem? some people are saying it will cause major side effect can't get conceive like that is that true. And it vll cause any major problems please help me.
Dears Actually just I like to know that doing masturbation more (For example 2 per days) have a side effect on some one who perform gym and body building or how? Regards.
Hi please help me in telling whether masturbation is good for health or not I masturbate twice a day and suggest me the ways in overcoming it.
I am suffering from chronic epididymitis and due to this I am facing less ejaculation. Will this gets to normal after the treatment?
What does our body actually loose when we masturbate? Does it has a bad effect on body? Wich will result to weakness or loss of memory power?
Elbow pain may be caused due to a variety of reasons from injuries to fractures and ligament pulls or tears. This is most commonly experienced by people who are into sports, including those who play tennis, golf and other such sports that require intense arm movements.
So, let us look at the six most common reasons behind elbow pain:
- Medial Epicondylitis: This condition creates pain in the inner tendon within the elbow and is usually termed as 'golfer's elbow'. It basically occurs due to the constant swinging and throwing motion that a sports person may indulge in. When these movements are repeated on a constant basis, there is wear and tear as well as acute pain in the area. Also, an injury to the wrist can cause this pain in the elbow.
- Lateral Epicondylitis: This condition is commonly known as 'tennis elbow'. The affected area under this condition includes the outside tendons of the elbow. This is caused due to swinging, hitting, hammering and punching motions that are repeated too often. It is commonly experienced by cooks, artists, carpenters, automobile workers, and plumbers and people who use heavy tools.
- Olecranon Bursitis: This condition is also known as 'student's elbow' and usually occurs due to constant writing and gripping motion which affects the bursae. These are small fluid filled sacs that lubricate the joints even as the protection happens. The symptoms include swelling and pain. There is also risk of infection and redness in this condition.
- Osteoarthritis: The cartilage of the joints gets affected in this condition which is the connective tissue that exists in the joints. This condition causes wear and tear of the joints and bones which leads to pain in the various areas including the elbow. Medication and physiotherapy are good measures for treatment.
- Fracture: Sometimes, dislocation or fracture may lead to pain in the outstretched arm or elbow. Dislocation may take place when a bone moves from its aligned spot. The symptoms will include obvious swelling and acute pain in the elbow.
- Ligament Damage: Strains and sprains in the ligaments within the elbow joint can lead to this damaging condition. Torn or stretched ligaments are the most common outcomes in this kind of injury and damage.
To find out which reason may be the culprit behind your elbow pain, you will need to see a general physician or an orthopaedic specialist who will run you through a series of tests and examinations including X rays, MRI scans and others in order to ascertain the cause and treatment. A sports injury specialist can also help in diagnosis and treatment. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!