Find numerous Sexologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Sexologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Niket KasarYour feedback matters!
Hi here I am glad to say that when I doing sex with my girl friend then I seduce in a moment and my girl friend not happy so please help me.
Hi I need a certificate stating that no circumcision is required when natural circumcision is there. The fore skin of my penis is detached naturally by birth. Can anyone provide me such certificate after my physical examination? I need this certificate for marrying the girl I love.
Obesity not only leads to a life full of health problems like diabetes and heart diseases, but it can also diminish your love life. It can lead to decrease of stamina, increases sexual brokenness and hormonal irregularity.
Here are the primary nine things that losing weight can help you with, and in return, make your sex life better.
- Erectile dysfunction: Heavy people are likely to experience the ill effects of erectile dysfunction and impotency. Issues related to obesity like elevated cholesterol, hypertension and diabetes decrease the blood flow to all parts of the body, including the penis, hence bringing on issues with erection. Different reviews have demonstrated that losing a little measure of weight can beat this condition.
- Hormonal imbalance and low charisma: Obesity is specifically connected to hormonal imbalance and lower testosterone levels, which thus can hinder sexual desires in both men and women. Another issue is an increased muscle to fat ratio, which leads to more sex hormone restricting globulins in the system.
- Infertility: In women, obesity leads to a decrease in the number of eggs.
- Diseases that obstruct sex: People who are heavy, especially in the pelvic region, have a tendency to experience the adverse effects of a large number of illnesses, which can affect their sexual experiences in different ways. This can be because of physiological or mental reasons or because of medicines taken for that illness. Diabetes, heart diseases, cancer, hypertension, depression, dementia and different diseases all affect the sexual working.
- Sexually transmitted diseases and undesirable pregnancies: Since heavy individuals are probably going to have less sex than the others, they are likelier to display high hazard of sexual conduct. They are also more likely to get pregnant because of their tendency to be unresponsive to certain medications due to reduced blood flow.
- Less sex positions conceivable: Tragically, the changing of positions during intercourse can be difficult when one or both partners are fat. Moreover, if both the partners are heavy, it can also hinder penetration.
- Less inclined to engage in sexual relations: Overweight people are continually going to think that it is harder to look for a partner and thus feel less attractive. Hence, they hardly engage in sexual activities.
- Low self-esteem and wretchedness: We live in a society where heavy individuals are routinely ridiculed. This sort of isolation begins when a person is extremely young and obesity turns into the characterizing normal for that person, regardless of their different qualities.
- Absence of stamina: Obesity is regularly connected with sluggishness and an inactive way of life. Moreover, this may regularly hinder the sexual experiences of obese people. In men, it will likewise diminish their ability to keep. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Hi doctor, I am started my masturbation at age of 17 now I am 22 years, now very much weak and nerves are more visible on on hands and now I am very we0ak please doctor help me out gain stamina and weight and good looking. Please help out in this doctor
I did sex 1 day before and I still have no any mood for sex, what is behind that, my penis is not being ready, whats reason behind it, is there everything ok? Im so worried about it please help me. Give me solutions, and 1more thing I would like to tell you that I was good at sex, and I was having good sex time I was doing my partner satisfy before taking steroid for gym named D-bol, since im taking this I get erected earlier and my partner doesn'ts satisfy what should I do? And still im no having mood for sex? please help me out of this give me suggestions, tips, what to do, what to Not, is there any need to checkup of my full body? Why this is happening with me is there any problem to me, im ok na doc?
I am going marry next year. So how to satisfy a gal in sex? Wat they need in sex? How much time they needed satisfy sex?
What is the cost for these std card test cost Chlamydia Gonorrhea Hepatitis A Hepatitis B Hepatitis C Herpes 1 Herpes 2 HIV 1 & 2 Syphilis What tests should I do to know my status.
I do regular masturbation in a week 2 or 3 times from last 4 years, recently I started sex with my gf but but sperm ejected b4 sex and very hard to do a second trip, when I start 2nd trip I done 4 or 5 tip only, nd second or third day same I am suffering same problem, I feel very embarrassed don't know what I do and I am just 27 years old please tell me it is possible to get my stamina back or not.
Garbhadharan ke first and second month me sex karne se kya garbhpat ho sake h. Please tell me in detail.
I am 23 years of old. When ever I have sex or get close to my partner I have a pain on my testicle. It happens when I don't ejaculate. As soon as I masturbate the pain vanishes. Can you jst tell me what's the problem?
All I trying to find out is if when I Take test on Monday 5th december if it going to say positive that I am pregnant Like the Internet said as I not on no pills im 22 I Do not use no protection do it all unprotected and my hubby wants a baby as bad as me which Why we had sex on Wednesday 23rd which was 2 days before egg got released as egg got released on friday 25th and it said on Internet if had sex 2 days before then will definitely get pregnant as had it most fertile time so hope that true as she got pregnant when Internet said she definitely will so hope I will as well as he Did cum in me so please say when Take test it say I am as done it Like Internet said.
How to increase testosterone level? And can testosterone help to reduce gynecomastia? I also wanna increase my height by few inches. Please help me with your directions.
I had unprotected sex, but sperms not Eject and I'm afraid that my partner may be pregnant. Soo please tell me wat to do to avoid pregnancy.
I am a chain smoker for last three years and I smoke 7-8 cigarette per day so does affects on my sperm count?
While doing sex I am losing my cum very fastly not more than 1 min. How to extend my time so that I can do more.
Me and my gf had sex using condom but accidentally we touched reproductive part and there was some liquid on both the reproductive part so we she took ipill after 24 hr and she got her periods 3 days late from usual date and now she is not getting her periods n its almost two day late and she is not feeling any symptoms of getting periods like cramps and all. Is she pregnant? please help me out.
Here are some common myths and facts about erectile dysfunction.
Fiction: Healthy men don’t experience erectile dysfunction.
Fact: All men over the age of 30 will experience erectile problems at least once in their lifetime.
Fiction: Men under 40 don’t worry about erectile dysfunction.
Fact: While it is true that erectile dysfunction is more prevalent among older men, men of any age can suffer from ED. Erectile dysfunction is especially common among men with medical conditions such as high-blood pressure, diabetes or heart disease
Fiction: Erectile dysfunction is normal for men as they age.
Fact: Erectile dysfunction can become more common for men as they grow older, but it should never be considered normal. Erectile dysfunction is a medical condition that requires diagnosis and treatment.
Fiction: Only men with ED suffer from
Fact: Occasional erectile difficulties are extremely common and can be caused by a variety of factors including stress, anxiety about sexual performance, diabetes, high-blood pressure and depression.
Fiction: Erectile dysfunction is not dangerous.
Fact: Although ED isn’t dangerous in of itself, it can be an early warning signs of serious heart conditions. Erectile problems can be a symptom of high-blood pressure and hormone imbalances.
Fiction: Erectile dysfunction is “all in the mind”.
Fact: ED is a real medical condition that can affect anyone. Talking to your doctor is the key to effective treatment.
Fiction: If you have trouble getting an erection, it’s because you’re not attracted to your partner.
Fact: There are many reasons a man may experience erectile dysfunction. It is important to talk openly with your partner about your concerns about ED.
Men experiencing erectile problems, it is important