Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nikesh R PatilYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year young girl. I need to increase my weight from 50 to 59 as required. But at the same time I want healthy diet as well as for good glowing skin. Will you please suggest me a comfortable diet please.
I cannot stay for long time when go to sex. please give me its solution. I am not married. I can stay maximum 2-3 minutes.
I did sex with my girl friend on 1st April 2016. After sex she had period on last 2 month (april, may ) with out any problem. But in june she saw some change in her period then she checked her pregnancy and result is positive (she is pregnant) . But how it is possible after 2 month in during 2 or 3 month we do not had sex. Just I am confused she is pregnant or not? Please help me.
Helo sir or Mam, my name is Suraj and 25 years old and I wear spectacles my no. Is -1.5 of both eyes and I decide to go for Lasik laser operation to correct my eye sight so please tell me the positive and negative points of this Lasik laser operation and tell me I should go for it or not please help me.
I am female. My age is 18. I do not feel the urge to have sex or masturbate. Is there a problem? I am straight.
Me I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe Headache, tried multiple home Remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I'm 30 years old girl (unmarried) & my male partners age also 30 years. We are in 10 years of a relationship & we don't get into the intercourse. But when we get into the physically intimate my partner fall his feelings into the 10 to 15 mins is their any serious matter? We getting married very soon. please help us.
Hi doc. My bro is 20 years old. And his height is 5.4 inches. He wants to grow his height but can't get better prescription abt it. What he must do to grow his height?
My age 50, height 161 cm, weight 71kg. No BP, NO Sugar, No common hieratical deices. NOT doing any physical activity, but walk regularly in market area. Close office sitting job, working as manager IT. Purely Vegetarian. NO Smoker, NO Alcohol consume, 2 days in a week plays Badminton. 1 day in Pranayama. 2 day in garden work. Sportsman physic. Q. Why continually my ONLY right foot hill is paining.
Solution for digestion problem. Early morning after eating breakfast .I felt like motion in my body.
I was met with an accident and my leg was fractured but after 2 years of the accident the pain still suffer me. What should i do?
I have call center job from last two years. My weight is eighty three kilo. Please advice me how to reduce weight without going to gym.
I have a patchy dandruff and due to that I am getting pimples on my face. What should I do? Ryt now am using faceclin ointment for acne nd pimples. Sugest me the best pls.
Melanoma is a cancer that develops in melanocytes, the pigment cells present in the skin. It can be more serious than the other forms of skin cancer because it may spread to other parts of the body (metastasize) and cause serious illness and death. About 50,000 new cases of melanoma are diagnosed in the United States every year.
Because most melanomas occur on the skin where they can be seen, patients themselves are often the first to detect many melanomas. Early detection and diagnosis are crucial. Caught early, most melanomas can be cured with relatively minor surgery.
- Moles, brown spots and growths on the skin are usually harmless — but not always. Anyone who has more than 100 moles is at greater risk for melanoma. The first signs can appear in one or more atypical moles. That's why it's so important to get to know your skin very well and to recognize any changes in the moles on your body. Look for the ABCDE signs of melanoma, and if you see one or more, make an appointment with a physician immediately.
- The benign mole, left, is not asymmetrical. If you draw a line through the middle, the two sides will match, meaning it is symmetrical. If you draw a line through the mole on the right, the two halves will not match, meaning it is asymmetrical, a warning sign for melanoma.
- A benign mole has smooth, even borders, unlike melanomas. The borders of an early melanoma tend to be uneven. The edges may be scalloped or notched.
- Most benign moles are all one color — often a single shade of brown. Having a variety of colors is another warning signal. A number of different shades of brown, tan or black could appear. A melanoma may also become red, white or blue.
- Benign moles usually have a smaller diameter than malignant ones. Melanomas usually are larger in diameter than the eraser on your pencil tip (¼ inch or 6mm), but they may sometimes be smaller when first detected.
- Common, benign moles look the same over time. Be on the alert when a mole starts to evolve or change in any way. When a mole is evolving, see a doctor. Any change — in size, shape, color, elevation, or another trait, or any new symptom such as bleeding, itching or crusting — points to danger.