Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nikesh R Patil
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nikesh R PatilYour feedback matters!
Hello sir this is Prem and my age is 22 years and I m facing the hair loss since last 8 months and I haven't got the solution to reduce that.
Doctor today while masturbating after semen discharge two drops of blood came out and I am having pain in testes. Pls tell me why this happening. I am terrified (i do not have stds and I do not do intercourse).
Sir I am 18 years old and my height is 5 feet 2 inch. I want to increase my height. .can you suggest some ways which could help me out.
We have unprotected intercourse on 7th day of her periods. And she stop bleeding almost on the 6th day (that is the day before sex ). Today is the 10th day still she got dark reddish dry blood marks on her pant. Which never happened before. Is it pregnancy or other serious issue like vaginal infections? Too much WORRIED .PLEASE PLEASE HELP US. HELP me with with some home remedy and suggestions.
Homeopathy offers several remedies for many gynaecological disorders. Some of the gynaecological afflictions that homeopathy treats are post-partum depression, fertility issues, pregnancy problems, menopause, complications arising from prolapse, infections of the vagina, pre-menstrual syndrome, tendency to miscarriage and many others.
Why homeopathic treatment?
There are nil or very little side-effects during homeopathic treatment of the various gynaecological disorders. Unlike allopathic drugs which cannot be ingested freely, the homeopathic remedies can be taken without any fears regarding their side-effects. Further, these medicines are non -toxic.
Homeopathy is constitutional and not symptomatic in its treatment. Both the mother and child are positively impacted by this form of treatment which is holistic.
If you have a child already and he/she is suffering from a defect such as a cleft lip, then both the parents must undergo a homeopathic treatment before the mother conceives another child. This way, the second born will most likely be free from a cleft lip.
Let us see how homeopathy helps you cope with some of these afflictions.
- Pulsatilla- This remedy has been found to have a positive effect on the reproductive systems of both the sexes. Pulsatilla can treat women with extreme menstrual disorders like excessive or sub-optimal bleeding and missed periods. Women who are treated with Pulsatilla are generally emotional and timid and are subject to mood swings. Such patients either have a craving for fats or are averse to them.
- Sepia- Sometimes gynaecological problems manifest in women with the following symptoms. They are irritable, prefer solitude and easily get tired after their domestic duties. However, these women get enthused by exercises. Physiologically, they have a bearing down sensation in their pelvic area, their menses are irregular and the volume of discharge may be meagre or excessive. Such patients are treated with Sepia.
- Agnus castus- This remedy is meant for women who feel depressed and are anxious about their health. They have poor memory and heavily indulge in sex, alcohol and drugs etc. Sexually, they experience a loss of libido over a period of time and gynecologically, these women have scanty menses.
- Caulophyllum- Are you thirsty, chilly, nervous and experiencing mood swings at all the times? Do you experience recurring pains in your body? Do those pains dart from one part of your body to another? Have you had problems like amenorrhea, infertility, arrested labour and miscarriage in the first trimester? If the answer is yes, then you must consider having Caulophyllum as medication.
- Cimicifuga- During pregnancy, if the mother is nervous, excitable and generally worried that something will happen to her foetus, then Cimicifuga comes to the rescue. A Cimicifuga mother suffers from rheumatic pain and tends to get neuragias.