Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Nijanand Jagannath KhamkarYour feedback matters!
I keep getting boils in my underarm or groin areas sporadically. Sometimes this is coupled with a pain in my neck (lymph nodes?)? are these related symptoms of the same disease (lymph node infection?)? how can I prevent this?
As per 2decho 1) Lv and rv appears normal in size with normal systolic function (LVEF-55-60%), e/o diastolic dysfunction. 2) No obvious significant valvular pathology. 3) IVC normal. 4) No obvious pericardial effusion. In the first statement that dysfunction part is not letting me sleep. Please help m I suffering from heart disease. My cholesterol is 192. triglycerides is 157. Hdl is 50.2 Ldl is 111.00 Vldl is 31 Ldl/hdl is 4. Please help me on first statement. Also is it due to my ecg shiw abnormal twave.
I feel I am in depression. I am facing many friendship issues and I am having lack of sleep Food capacity has been reduced to an extent and nobody to talk to.
How to be a winner in life
1. Know what you want to get out of life … as you won’t reach your goals if you don’t where you’re going.
2. Make a list of all things that you’re grateful for … as it will change your attitude, your feelings and your mood.
3. Count to 10 before responding (or even worse, reacting) … as you don’t want to live with a series of regrets.
4. Track your progress so you know how you’re doing on your journey, and can make adjustments if you find you get off course.
5. Take care of yourself or you’ll end up burnt out – and you’ll lose the motivation to try, and persevere.