Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neurgaonkar Vital Kashina
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neurgaonkar Vital KashinaYour feedback matters!
My wife is two months pregnant and she is facing acid problem. My question is that is it a problem for my wife or baby? What should be the remedy for it? In the evening time she feels her stomach heavy and can not eat anything. Please someone answer me.
How I do to best on lack of confidence for sex .my vagina is so loose. Help me. I want to tight vagina. After pregnant. My vagina so loose now.
Hello doctor, Im 23 years old .I have irregular periods from the beginning. I hit my puberty 11 years back n from then I have never got regular periods I have never consulted any gynaecologist before because of the fear that they give tablets for hormones which affects our health. But now since m active in my sexual life it's becoming difficult for me to calculate my dates to have safe sex. Please help me in this matter. Should I consult a local gynaecologist or I can solve it with any home remedies?
If you are always putting things off for later, if you are late for every meeting or appointment, or if you find yourself being disorganized every time, you are probably a procrastinator. Procrastination is a self-regulatory failure in voluntary action and self-discipline which results in a needless and irrational delay of intended tasks in every aspect of life. Procrastination is known to affect every single individual, but most of them are aware of it and can overcome the urge to procrastinate.
5 most effective tips to beat the habit:
- Start easy: Starting is usually the hardest part. Once you get over that hurdle, you will have a good momentum and your brain will function better on completing the task. This is because unfinished tasks get stuck in your memory and keep popping in your head. A to-do list will help you keep track of all your unfinished tasks.
- Divide it: Bigger tasks can seem terrifying and hence you tend to put them off. Break down the task into smaller ones and try finishing each task taking baby steps. This will reduce your fear and help yourself get started on the job. Instead of thinking about the giant task that you must complete, divide the task into smaller targets and tick off each task when done.
- Prioritize: Learn to give the required importance to each task. On your to-do list, prioritize tasks by marking which need your immediate action, and those that can be done a little later.
- Find the reason: If you’re struggling with completing your tasks, try to think deeply and find the reason why you would want to do a task. Try to dig a little deeper into finding a personal connection to complete that task. Any reason that is good enough to motivate you works just fine. The deeper and meaningful the reason, the quicker you are bound to finish your task.
- Avoid perfection: Striving for perfection has made many brilliant ideas and tasks go down the drain. While it is essential that you strive to do your best always, it is even more necessary to complete the task at hand. First, try completing the task and then get on to making it better through constant iteration and improvement.
No matter how many tips and tricks you may find to overcome procrastination, it all ends when you sit down to complete the work at hand. The longer you stare at your task the more difficult it gets to complete it. So just get started and continue working hard.