Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neurgaonkar Vital Kashina
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neurgaonkar Vital KashinaYour feedback matters!
I have unproductive sex with my partner 1 month before and now its more than 35 days I did not get my periods. And I am also a pcos person on a Homeopathy treatment. I am confuse that why I did not get my period from jan 2018. I know that my periods are regular. Please suggest me ways to prevent pregnancy if I am pregnant. I am using all natural ways like ginger, papaya,cinnamon etc please help me and tell me that which birth control pill should I take.
Hi I am taking Novelon 21 day pill from june. Missed second last doubled with the last, break of 6 days from 2-7 july. Menses from 5-7july. New pack from 8th july. Protected intercourse but condom used thrice on 9th july (first timw intercourse) Next fully protected on 14th july (last intercourse) Missed 21st july pill doubled 22nd july night. Light bleeding on 22nd july morning (breakthrough bleed or implantation bleed?) Pill ended on 28th july menses from 1-6 aug. Negative hpt at 4,5,6,7,8,11,12 weeks all negative hpt done with first morning urine with different brands. No pills or intercourse after 1-6aug. Periods due on 1st sept as it dint came did a usg and hcg beta on 8th sept (10 weeks from first and 9 weeks from last intercourse) Hcg was 0.11 and usg shows pcod (no mention of pregnancy) Dr. Prescribed deviry 2 tab for 5 days for withdrawal bleed. But after taking just a single dose bleeding started from 11-16th sept. It was heavy. On 21st sept morning when I woke up I can feel my pelvic bone in the front (can it be due to exercises like crunches leg rise etc with weight loss? I was 72 in july 70 in aug and now I am almost 68 kgs) and after continuous touching I made it hurt. Scared went for usg on 21st sept (12 weeks ftom first and 11 weeks from lasr intercourse) Usg only showed bulky ovaries with pcod. I asked him if my uterus was normal he said its absolutely normal. Usg was transabdominal Have taken an hpt with first morning urine at almost 12 weeks 6 days. And its negative. Can their still be risk of pregnancy? My menses was due on 11th october and it is now delayed by 9 days I did not have any intercourse after 14th july. Is their any risk of pregnancy? Do I need to redo hpt or BHCG test? Can BHCG be wrong after 2 months and was 11-16sept my natural period? M having shortness of breath too. Moreover have done hpt with first morning urine with two different brand both says negative. It is 16 weeks from intercourse. Can their still be any slight risk of pregnancy as I dnt want to get pregnant right now! Is my delayed period is juz bcz of pcod. And I should not be worried about pregnancy?
Pregnant ke liye koi advice de sakte hai please. Hum regular sex karte hai kya ye galat hai. Aur mujhe period irregular the to uski dawa(medicine) bhi li . Please advice.
I had my periods on 1.5. 2016 and I had use contraceptive pill to prevent pregnancy and again I got periods on 16.5. 2016 and having back pain can I know the reason.
I have done sex lot of time and I feel my virgina is not tight enough there fore I finish up really soon Suggest me some cream for virginal tightening and how can I continue doin sex for longer hours.
I was cuddling with my girlfriend and later on I inserted my penis 2-3 times without protection but did not ejaculate. Maybe I had a precum. She did not take any contraceptive. Also this was on 14th May. She got her periods 15 days later on 4th June as it was supposed to be on 20th May. She also have irregular periods. So does that mean she is pregnant? If so then what are the solutions. I am confused. Please help.
I am a 21 years old female and have red spots on my thighs near vagina. Please suggest something, I am shy to show it to doctor.
A breast augmentation surgery can leave you with bigger and fuller breasts, but can also leave you with a few scars. These scars typically appear on the lower half of the breast, under the arm or around the areola. Scarring depends on the type of skin, as well as how well your skin heals after the surgery. Like any other, the scars caused by breasts augmentation surgery can be treated in a number of ways. Some of these are:
- Silicone gel scar treatment: This involves applying silicone gel onto the scar and allowing it to dry. For best results this needs to be applied daily and left on, for as long as possible. Silicone gel shrinks the scar while simultaneously flattening it and lightening it.
- Silicone sheeting: Silicone sheeting is a strip of silicone available in a variety of shapes depending on the type of surgery undergone. It is a self-adhesive and can be reused. This is typically used to treat scars on creases or areola scars. Both silicone gel and silicone sheeting are most effective when used within 6 months of the surgery.
- Cortisone creams: Cortisone is a hormone that helps fight inflammation. Creams that contain cortisone when applied on a scar can help lighten it and reduce its size. If you plan to use cortisone creams to treat scarring, ensure that the wound has healed completely before applying the cream.
- Dermabrasion: This is a minor surgical process through which the upper skin layer is removed. This is especially useful in cases of raised scars but not suitable to sunken scars.
- Massaging the affected area: A soft circular massage of the operated area can help drain the lymph nodes beneath the skin. This helps reduce inflammation and softens the skin. This also helps break down dense collagen and prevents the formation of a raised scar. However, do not attempt to massage your breasts without consulting your doctor first.
- Laser treatment: Lasers can be used on new as well as old scars. The number of sittings required for laser treatment depends on the size and type of scar. When used on keloid scars, laser treatment can help flatten the scar and reduce redness. Lasers can also be used to stimulate the production of collagen to help the body heal itself. Further, ablative lasers can be used to vaporize scars and are the preferred form of treatment for sunken, irregular shaped scars.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!