Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Netika Tharwani
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Netika TharwaniYour feedback matters!
There is small ulcers in my mouth little pain is coming some times tongue is paining please tell me the reason .I'm fearing a lot.
I have yellow spot on my front upward teeth. Many time I have tried but its not wash off can you help me to remove that yellow spot and make my teeth white so I can smile freely.
I went to the dentist due to swelling of my gums at places with triangular gap formation between teeth. Doc did scaling to my teeth few days ago. And said swelling will be reduced without medicine. It has but I feel pain to all my teeth, feels like triangular gaps turned more wider and also feels like teeth are displacing eventually. My question is, is it normal to feel this way after scaling? Will my triangular gaps are fixed naturally? Thanks doc!
Dear Doctor I'm writing this on behalf of my daughter, she is 8.5years old. Most of her milk teeth are decayed and few of them are flowing off and came new teeth in that location. My doubt is that, is it safe to bump off the almost decayed molar teeth by a dentist?
When I breath or talk with someone I have bad smell from my mouth which disturbs another to clear this problem what steps I take.
Hello Doctor, Apart from taking care of my teeth by brushing, flossing, whitening etc. Are there any other tips/steps/ ways to follow so as to have a better and more beautiful smile. Explanations will be much appreciated. Thanks, in advance.
Bad breath, also known as halitosis, can occur due to a multitude of reasons and is quite disconcerting. Chewing gum, using breath mints and mouthwash are just temporary solutions as they do not address the problem. Read on more to find all about the different causes, symptoms of bad breath and also about their prevention.
- Food: If food particles, which are stuck in and around your teeth start decaying, they promote bacterial growth, which causes a foul odor in the mouth. Eating certain foods, such as spices, onion and garlic also cause foul odor.
- Tobacco products: Smoking and chewing tobacco not only causes gum disease, but also causes a foul odor to be present, thus causing bad breath.
- Poor dental hygiene: If you do not brush daily, food particles in your mouth get stuck in your mouth between the teeth in particular, which decay and cause bad breath. A form of bacteria known as plaque forms over the teeth, which over time decays teeth and also causes foul breath.
- Dry mouth: A medical condition known as dry mouth, also known as xerostomia can contribute to bad breath as in this condition; the amount saliva produced from the salivary glands is reduced. This results in the growth of bacteria, which causes bad breath.
- Medications: Some medications can cause foul breath in an indirect manner as they cause dry mouth as a side effect, which in turn causes bad breath. Other medications break down in your body and the chemicals, which the medicine contains can be carried on your breath.
Dentists would usually rate the odor from your mouth either by smelling or by using certain sophisticated odor detectors. The back of the tongue is often the source of smell and the dentist is also likely to scrape the region and rate its odor.
- Maintaining oral hygiene: If the bad breath is due to the formation of plaque, brushing and flossing on a regular basis will prevent its growth, thus reducing or eliminating bad breath. Using mouthwashes also kills bacteria, hence eliminating the bad breath causing bacteria from your mouth.
- Treatment of dental disease: Gum disease can also cause bad breath as in this disease, the gums pull away from the teeth, which gives scope for bacterial growth causing bad breath. Treating gum disease, thus would also eliminate the scope for bacterial growth and eliminate bad breath at the same time.
Using an appropriate tooth paste is very necessary for the health of our teeth. Tooth pastes which contain flouride help in keeping the teeth healthy by reducing the risk of tooth decay.