Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nehal
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NehalYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor help me I have high fever its almost kill me, please doctor help me and what should I do?
My mother's age 70 years. She is admit in heart hospital complaint with left hand pain and serum creatinine increase by 2.80.she is weak and sugar pressure patient. Sugar 180 and pressure 140/68. She is in ICU. Her angiography report 3 heart weasels block. Doctor said bypass. So what to do further? Operation? Cardiologist help me.
Dear Sir, I am from India. I am Senthil Murugan Roberts. My wife is suffering from severe head ache for the past 5 months. The pain spreads throughout the whole body. We have approached all the chief doctors in our place. They all said that there is nothing severe in her. But in the meantime, we have made Angio and checked whether if there is any blockage. But there is no such thing also. We have checked Ortho, Gynecologist, Endocrinologist, Neurologists, and several general physicians. But nobody has still found the problem. In the meantime, we have a Big research Institute cum Hospital namely JIPMER in our place Puducherry, India. There we have shown in all the departments and finally through one Neurologist they said that there is some problem in the eyes. So she went to the eye section (Ophthalmology) and they made several tests. And they said that there is some blood leakage in the eye. It is not from the eyes, but from the brain. And further they told nothing to my wife and simply given one B-Complex tablet along with one more tablet called Diamox 250 mg (Acetazolamide IP) for one month. And they advised my wife to come to hospital immediately if there is any emergency like sudden vision loss or if there is any kind of paralysis in the hands and limbs. So we are very confused that is there any Brain Haemorrhage? Because they said that the blood is filling in the eyes and there will be vision loss sometimes. But when we took MRI scan brain (Plain) there is no Haemorrhage. And again we took one CT Scan brain. In that also they said that there is no Haemorrhage. We are so much confused. But the pain in the brain has not reduced a single percent till now for the past 5 months. What shall we do further? Please help us in this regard and advise us a good opinion. I have enclosed the reports and the diagnosis for your ready reference. Kindly go through and save my wife's life with your valuable consultation. Yours sincerely, Senthil Murugan Roberts. Mobile - 91-8220878106 Puducherry. South India.
My husband worked in Field job After that also he has Wait put on And his stomach increase a lot What should he do.
As winter season is started, I am getting blood from my nose is it just because of winter effect or something to be worried?
Exercising regularly has many benefits for the body and many times these benefits can be life changing. It has been proved that doing exercise sets the foundations for a happy sex life as well. While exercising the brain releases endorphins the sex hormone. These hormones not only spice up the sex but also help in digestion, lower the heart rate, blood pressure and cortisol and ease the body.
Here is how exercising routinely can improve the relationship in bed and make a huge difference:
1. Blood circulation: Blood flow and the exciting sensation is very important prior to and during sex. When a person exercises regularly then there is an increase in the blood circulation and thus the blood is pumped to all parts of the body. In women who exercise, the circulation increases the fluids of the vagina which in turn helps in a quicker lubrication when in the act.
2. Release of endorphins: Having a clear mindset while having sex is very important. This is more important for women as they tend to over-ride things, thus working best when they have a clear mind and are able to concentrate only on the sexual act. When orgasm is achieved then endorphins are released which is basically a mood elevating chemical. It makes a person feel good and gives relaxed feeling of the mind and body along with euphoria. Endorphins are usually released during exercise, sports and sex. Along with the endorphins putting stress at bay and lifting the mood it also give a clear mind for the sexual activity.
3. Longer and stronger orgasms: On average orgasm in men and women lasts for 10 and 20 seconds, respectively. With exercise one can easily extent this time, pleasure and strength of the orgasm. On contraction of the pelvic floor muscles an orgasm is achieved. When these muscles are kept strong then a longer orgasm is achieved. Sacrum is the area which supports the pelvis and spine; when it is exercised with glutes then it helps in strengthening the muscles. Also, kegels, squats, and pelvic thrusts are some of the exercises which can be done.
4. Increases self confidence: A sexiest trait is that someone can show is that they feel good and confident about the way they look. Studies prove that people who exercise regularly and have good fitness levels display good confidence in their sexual acts and desirability.
5. Exercises the brain: It is said that a great sex usually starts in the mind and the brain is a mighty sex organ. Thus it is of utmost importance that the brain must be fed with nurturing information, so that it becomes stronger. Research backs that by simply changing the way we think can change the brain to react to situations. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.