Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neha Suryavanshi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neha SuryavanshiYour feedback matters!
I and my wife ate food licked by a dog by accidentally. Do we need to get vaccination? Over the internet I read : "The rabies virus is present in the saliva of an infected animal and is usually transmitted by a bite. Rabies may also be transmitted if infectious material (such as saliva) of the infected animal enters a wound or mucous membrane such as the eyes, nose or mouth. Here it says that it may also get transmitted by infectious material (such as saliva), enters wound, eyes, nose or mouth, that's why I am a bit worried here.
I am suffering from body itching from 7 to 8 days. Is it any symptoms of disease or simple problem. Tell me some solution for curing this. Any natural solution also.
Hello Dr's.from yesterday morning my right shoulder bone is paining badly now from the same hand ring finger start paining. It starts from the nail n run towards elbow in every 7-10 minute. please tell is it serious.
Do you know about the ill effects and various serious consequences that are associated with endometriosis?
In this disorder, there is a presence of endometrium (lining of uterus) outside uterus. It is likely to spread to ovaries and other nearby areas. It can involve any other part of the body also. Endometriosis, at times, causes great pain and may result in infertility.
The exact cause of endometriosis is not known.
- It may occur because of a process, known as retrograde menstruation. In this, menstrual blood flows back via fallopian tubes into the pelvic cavity, along with natural process of flowing out from the uterus.
- The displaced endometrial cells stick to the pelvic wall and on the surface of pelvic organs such as ovaries, bladder, and rectum. They continue growing thicker and bleed during menstrual cycle.
- The condition is also likely to occur when small regions in the pelvis convert into endometrial tissue.
The intensity of symptoms of this condition vary.
- In some women, mild symptoms are experienced, while the intensity may be severe in others. Pain in the lower abdomen is one of the common symptoms.
- The severity of pain experienced does not indicate the degree or extent of endometriosis.
- Other symptoms include painful periods, lower abdominal pain during and before menstruation, development of cramps, abnormal uteine bleeding, pain during sexual intercourse, discomfort during bowel movements, and lower back pain during menstrual periods.
- It is also likely for you to experience no symptoms at all.
Complications and Consequences
- Problems with fertility are considered to be common with endometriosis.
- Women who have mild endometriosis can conceive and give birth to a baby.
- Medications do not help in improving fertility.
- It is possible for some women to conceive after having the endometrial tissue removed via surgical procedures.
- In case, these measures do not show effective results, you should opt for undergoing fertility treatments such as IVF i.e. in vitro fertilisation. These might improve your chances of giving birth.
If you are affected by endometriosis and want to have a child, consult Gynaecologist. This is because your symptoms can worsen with time, which may make it difficult for you to conceive on your own. It is recommended for you to talk to doctor for suggestions and remedies.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!