Dr. Neha S Vasishth is a practitioner of homeopathy, she is currently based out of Pune. She has 12 years of experience in providing quality homeopathic treatment for a wide range of diseases. She has been awarded the PMAD Screening specialist in 2016 and MD (AM) ? certification in diet, naturopathy and nutrition, Psychological counselling in 2016. She has completed her education from BHMS ? LHM Medical College & Hospital in 2004.
She has served as a Senior Homeopathic consultant at Baksons Homeopathy (2005-11) and as a Consultant Homeopathic Physician at DH Homeopathic Health Centre (2012-Current). She is a member of the of the MRMS organization. Her repertoire of medical services includes Skincare, Asthma, skin allergy, digestive and respiratory allergies as well as female problems. She is currently available at DH Homeopathic health Centre from Monday to Saturday at 10 AM ? 2 PM and 5 PM ? 8 PM.
Book Clinic Appointment
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Ibs) Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neha S VasishthYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I feel strange that I am suffering from pre and post delivery careThe pre and post delivery care for pre and post delivery care has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine. The overall atmosphere in the DH Homeopathic Health Centre is very soothing. I was quite depressed due to my condition, but my Neha S Vasishth guided me to change my attitude. DH Homeopathic Health Centre had all the amenities, a patient requires. She ensures that she gives enough time to each patient. From quite some time i was suffering from pain, but never gave much importance to it. In order to diagnose my problem completely she asked me a number of questions.
I was diagnosed with dizziness. Dr.Neha S Vasishth guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence. All the staff members were very helpful. I was quite depressed due to my condition, but my Neha S Vasishth guided me to change my attitude. DH Homeopathic Health Centre can handle all types of emergency cases. She is very talented and seasoned doctor. I thought that post treatment it won't happen again, but then after sometime, the symptoms re appeared. In the very first sitting, Neha S Vasishth clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future.
I was having this hair fall, but the symptoms were not very visible. Finally with Dr Neha S Vasisth treatment, I am completely cured from the disease. The entire DH Homeopathic Health Centre was spotlessly, clean. I searched Dr Neha S Vasishth online and saw her reviews. I am amazed that she is such a sweet doctor, even though she is so busy all the time. I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my hair fall. Dr Neha S Vasishth doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem.
All of sudden I developed this hair loss and didn't know what to do. Thanks to her I am totally satisfied with the results. One of my neighbour's recommended Dr Neha S Vasishth. The overall outlook of the DH Homeopathic Health Centre was very nice. She never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries. She definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases.
It was a bad case of menstrual disorders. I was in too much pain beacuse of it. I consulted so many doctors but nothing worked for me. Later, my friend referred me Dr Hemlata. I appreciate the way she treats her patients. Thanks to her I am much better now. She is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems. I owe her a big thank for the treatment she provided.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my dark complexion. After consulting Dr Neha. I did not lose hope of getting skin whitening treatment. She ensures that she listens to all her patients. I am really grateful as her skin whitening treatment has give me a ray of hope. He definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat the cases.
I suffering from menstrual disorders in adolescence. Someone form my contacts referred Dr Neha so I visited her. She is sucha sweet doctor and also she was able to treat me very patiently. The overall treatmnet provided by her was very effective for her. Her guidance has helped her immensely. I am glad that I chose to consult her.
i took a gain weight treatment The lab in the DH Homeopathic Health Centre was very clean and well managed. During the complete gain weight treatment program she always supported and motivated me. I was quite impressed with Neha S Vasishth concept of holistic healing. Both Neha S Vasishth and staff were very helpful.
The medication provided by dr Neha S Vasishth has been very impressive. I visited him at his DH Homeopathic Health Centre in Pune for acidity that I was suffering from the past few days. I am now feeling much better after being consulted by him.
Hairfall is a condition, which is also known as Alopecia and is known to include the aspect of thinning of hair as well. Genetics and hormones play a vital role in hairfall in both women and men. Few other factors are also responsible for hairfall. The hair growth consists of 3 phases.
- The anagen phase-active phase in hair growth. This phase lasts for 2-7 yrs.
- The second phase - catagen phase. This phase immediately follows the anagen phase. It lasts for around 10- 14 days and the hair stops getting blood supply and this leads the hair to become dead.
- The last phase is telogen phase. It is a resting phase.
The entire cycle is repeated after the last stage and it continues. Every single hair undergoes this process.
Causes/ factors to hair loss
- Genetic factors
- Skin diseases such as fungal infection, seborrhea (dandruff), tinea capitis ,eczema of scalp and lichen planus etc.
- Nutritional deficiencies like iron (leading to anemia) and protein
- Hormonal changes after childbirth, during menopause
- Drug in treating high blood pressure, cancer, joint pains or depression. Hair loss due to chemotherapy in a cancer patient is called as Anagen effluvium
- General diseases like Tuberculosis, diabetes mellitus, AIDS, Hypothyroidism
- Auto-immune hair loss
- Hairstyles and frequent usage of hair straighteners and hair colors
- Recovery from erysipelas and typhoid leads to diffuse hair loss
- Physical trauma or injury to head
- Emotional trauma - loss of a family member / close friend
- Trichotillomania, -a mental disorder of the affected person voluntarily pulls out his / her scalp hair
The treatment for the disease could be based on the cause of the disease. Understanding the cause and treating it accordingly will increase the effectiveness of the medicine.
- Psorinum is the medicine useful to treat the hair fall that is caused due to skin diseases in scalp.
- Mezereum is also another medicine that is good in treating hair fall due to dandruff and other skin disease.
- Mercurius Solubilis is another homeopathic medicine that plays a wonderful role in treating the hair loss due to eruptions on scalp.
- Kali sulphuricum and Thuja occidentalis are best medicines to treat hair fall due to dandruff exclusively.
- Pulsatilla pratensis, Natrum muriaticum, Pulsatilla pratensis and Sepia officinalis are medicines used to control hair fall in women after childbirth.
- Cinchona officinalis , Calcarea phosphorica and Borax are medicines that helps in treating hair fall problem for anemic patients. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Hi mam I have last three weeks one side nose block and three days blood coming dry mouth I went to ent Dr. He said dust allergy I take tablet one week no improvement please tell me what can I do next.
Are you suffering from kidney stones and looking for an effective, natural treatment? You should choose homeopathy, as it works well in treating kidney stones. A kidney stone is a hard, crystalline, mineral development in your kidneys or urinary tract. The condition is called nephrolithisis. Kidney stones occur due to a reduction in your urine volume, and because of the presence of excess stone-forming substance in your urine. Homeopathic treatment of kidney stones does not involve any side effects, and various homeopathic medicines are used as a part of the treatment. Some of them are as follows:
- Benzoic acid
- Benzoic acid is prescribed in case of nephritic colic.
- Offensive urinary symptoms are experienced. The urine is usually deep red with strong and foul odor.
- The urine may alternatively be thick, and clear.
- Argentinum nit
- This homeopathic medicine is used for treating kidney stones, which develop because of kidney congestion.
- Dull backache and ache in the bladder are experienced, along with dark urine, containing deposits of uric acid and blood.
- A patient experiences an increased urge for urination, but a very small amount of urine is passed at once.
- A burning sensation while passing urine is indicated along with swelling of the urethra.
- This homeopathic medicine is used during the paroxysms of renal colic. Extreme pain and excitement are indicated.
- The pain may be cutting in nature, and it shoots in various directions, affecting your limbs and different parts of the body.
- There is an increased urge to urinate, and an aversion to fluids is developed by a patient in spite of feeling thirsty.
- This is another effective homeopathic remedy used for treating kidney stones, when the patient experiences a shooting pain radiating from a certain point and he or she becomes unable to move because of the pain.
- Also there is a darting pain experienced in the ureter, extending down to your legs.
- There is an indication of the development of little pinheads in the pelvis that starts growing down your bladder.
You must consult a licensed homeopathic practitioner before taking homeopathic medicines for the treatment of kidney stones. A doctor will suggest you the best homeopathic medicines based on the symptoms you experience and the severity of the condition.
‘Hives’ or ‘urticaria’ can be defined as an outbreak of reddish swollen bumps on the skin surface. This happens because of the body’s response to involuntary histamine release by the skin’s blood vessels (which in turn, cause a leakage of blood plasma). The infection generally lasts for about 5-6 weeks, varying significantly in sizes and shapes. Although it is not a serious medical condition, hives can posit considerable discomfort to the affected person (coupled with severe itching and a constant burning sensation near the spot).
Although the exact reason behind the development of this condition is still unknown, researchers suggest that there are some factors that initiate the disorder.
- Hives can occur as a result of insect or parasite bites.
- In some cases, this disorder might occur as a side effect of painkillers or anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Excessive intake of alcohol or foods rich in proteins such as eggs, fish, nuts, chocolate, berries etc. might also cause hives.
- Excessive exposure to the harmful UV rays of the sun or high levels of stress can also result in hives.
- Also, suffering from serious underlying medical conditions such as cancer, hepatitis or thyroid disorders might drastically aggravate chances of chronic hives as well.
- Development of numerous reddish welts around the face or the arms along with a severe itchy sensation, recurrent feeling of tightness around the chest and constant dizziness.
- Oral inflammation
If not treated immediately after diagnosis, this disorder might cause life- threatening allergic reactions such as Anaphylaxis (a condition which narrows down the bronchial tubes and causes significant breathing troubles) and auto-immune disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis.
The homeopathic preparations useful for treating hives have been mentioned below:
- Apis mellifica: This medication works best for a case of hives that has resulted from insect or parasite bites. Other symptoms that are taken care of by this medication include severe itching and a stinging sensation that worsens at night or with exposure to cold, coupled with mild fever.
- Arsenicum album: This homeopathic preparation is effective to cure hives that include symptoms of a burning sensation, abnormal swelling, and constant restlessness.
- Ichthyolum and Astacus: This preparation is effective to cure chronic hives caused due to serious medical conditions such as uric acid, tuberculosis, or excessive alcohol consumption. People suffering from this particular type exhibit symptoms such as a large appetite, irritability, and a constant itchiness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
After a road accident my father is constantly complaining of pain in his head and difficulty in opening eyes for long. He keeps on sleeping most of the times. Neurologists say no issue in brain. But pain persists. Whom to consult.
Hello sir my face have acne and it's dark spots all over the face sir please suggest me a good medicine and creams.
Toothache is perhaps one of the most abhorred form of body ache, which can potentially stall the normalcy of our lives to a great extent. Although seemingly non-hazardous, toothache can also lead to severe health implications. The dental health often indexes the condition of the heart and hence, should not be taken lightly. Toothache usually emanate from cavities or gum infection. While there are multiple cures for the same, these are the types of ailments, which are laden with the risk of relapse. The last minute rush to the dentist may buy temporary relieve from the excruciating pain, but what you should actually look for is a more holistic and sustained cure. Homeopathy brings all the benefits of natural herbs and traditional condiments to ensure your well-being and provide substantial relief from the menace that toothache can be. Some of the most reliable cures have been listed below.
- Merc Sol: This is a very beneficial remedy for toothaches which are accompanied by increased salivation and swelling in the gum. This brings additional warmth to the gums which largely mitigate the pain.
- Coffea: Coffea functions as an effective adjuvant to cold water in decreasing toothaches. It works best on increased sensitivity and irritability and cures them both to a large extent.
- Sepia: Sometimes excessive intake of sweets leaves a bitter aftertaste in one’s mouth, resulting in unbearable toothaches. The ringing pain often spreads to the ears and the gums also get swollen. Sepia sufficiently pacifies such agitation.
- Kreosote: Kreosote relieves those extreme kinds of toothache which reach up to the temples and induce sleeplessness in the patient. It also cures ulcerated gums.
- Mezereum: Mezereum purifies dental health from its very roots. It reduces toothache from spreading and stalls the decay at the very roots. Mezereum soothes acute sensitivity and a constant ringing sensation in the temples and the ears of the patient.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla is a very beneficial natural Homeopathic medicine for toothache when the patient turns irritable, mad and wild with severe tooth pain. The pain in teeth is totally unbearable. Mental agitation with toothache calls for the use of Chamomilla.
- Plantago, Spigelia and Magnesium Phos: For the pain in teeth that extends to ear, natural Homeopathic medicine Plantago is the appropriate remedy. For the neuralgic pain in face on right side due to toothache, Homeopathic medicine Magnesium Phos is the best medicine. And to deal with nerve pain extending from teeth to left side of face, Spigelia is the ideal Homeopathic remedy.
There are various other drugs also which are of immense benefit in toothache and also for the cutting of wisdom tooth. Well, the overall constitution plays a major role in deciding upon the remedy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Depression is a psychiatric disorder that is characterized by constant feelings of sadness, low self-esteem and loss of interest in daily affairs. Depression is most likely caused by hormonal imbalances, genetic problems, drug addiction and grief.
Depression can be characterized by its symptoms:
- You will experience constant feeling of sadness
- There may be sudden outbursts of anger
- You may have difficulties in concentrating and executing various tasks
- Constant feeling of tiredness
- Loss of appetite
- Changes in weight
- Social withdrawal
- Difficulties in sleeping at night
Homeopathy focuses on treating disorders by rooting out the cause of the disease rather than just treating the symptoms. Homeopathic treatments also do not cause any side effect to the body.
The various remedies that are used to treat depression are:
- Causticum: It is used to treat symptoms of depression that occurs after losing someone. It can also help in episodes of frequent crying, mental dullness and forgetfulness.
- Arsenicum album: This remedy is used to treat excessive worrying. Usually people who worry about not meeting their expectations benefit most from this remedy.
- Aurum metallicum: This remedy is used to treat symptoms of suicidal thoughts, despair and low self-esteem. These symptoms may aggravate during colder months.
- Cimicifuga: This treatment is recommended if you feel extremely upset and gloomy. If you face symptoms of neck pain and headaches during depression, then this remedy might help you.
- Phosphoric acid: If you face symptoms of introversion and loss of appetite, this remedy should work wonders.
- Sepia: This remedy is recommended when you face symptoms of loneliness, anger and are easily disturbed. It may also cure symptoms of digestive disorders during depression.
- Pulsatilla nigricans: Pulsatilla nigricans is used to treat symptoms of whining, jealousy and mood disorders. It is usually recommended for women who have depression along with menopause or puberty.
- Kali phosphoricum: This is used to treat symptoms of emotional stress, lack of concentration and fatigue resulting from depression.
A Note of Caution: Even though the names of the medicines have been listed above, still it is advisable to consult a trained homeopathic practitioner as the potency and dosage of the medicine will differ from person to person and can only be decided by the doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopath.