Dr. Neha S Vasishth is a practitioner of homeopathy, she is currently based out of Pune. She has 12 years of experience in providing quality homeopathic treatment for a wide range of diseases. She has been awarded the PMAD Screening specialist in 2016 and MD (AM) – certification in diet, naturopathy and nutrition, Psychological counselling in 2016. She has completed her education from BHMS – LHM Medical College & Hospital in 2004.
She has served as a Senior Homeopathic consultant at Baksons Homeopathy (2005-11) and as a Consultant Homeopathic Physician at DH Homeopathic Health Centre (2012-Current). She is a member of the of the MRMS organization. Her repertoire of medical services includes Skincare, Asthma, skin allergy, digestive and respiratory allergies as well as female problems. She is currently available at DH Homeopathic health Centre from Monday to Saturday at 10 AM – 2 PM and 5 PM – 8 PM.
Book Clinic Appointment
Asthma Management Program
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Viral Fever Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Androgenetic Alopecia Treatment
Atopic Dermatitis Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Submit a review for Dr. Neha S VasishthYour feedback matters!
Hello sir my face have acne and it's dark spots all over the face sir please suggest me a good medicine and creams.
Depression is a psychiatric disorder that is characterized by constant feelings of sadness, low self-esteem and loss of interest in daily affairs. Depression is most likely caused by hormonal imbalances, genetic problems, drug addiction and grief.
Depression can be characterized by its symptoms:
- You will experience constant feeling of sadness
- There may be sudden outbursts of anger
- You may have difficulties in concentrating and executing various tasks
- Constant feeling of tiredness
- Loss of appetite
- Changes in weight
- Social withdrawal
- Difficulties in sleeping at night
Homeopathy focuses on treating disorders by rooting out the cause of the disease rather than just treating the symptoms. Homeopathic treatments also do not cause any side effect to the body.
The various remedies that are used to treat depression are:
- Causticum: It is used to treat symptoms of depression that occurs after losing someone. It can also help in episodes of frequent crying, mental dullness and forgetfulness.
- Arsenicum album: This remedy is used to treat excessive worrying. Usually people who worry about not meeting their expectations benefit most from this remedy.
- Aurum metallicum: This remedy is used to treat symptoms of suicidal thoughts, despair and low self-esteem. These symptoms may aggravate during colder months.
- Cimicifuga: This treatment is recommended if you feel extremely upset and gloomy. If you face symptoms of neck pain and headaches during depression, then this remedy might help you.
- Phosphoric acid: If you face symptoms of introversion and loss of appetite, this remedy should work wonders.
- Sepia: This remedy is recommended when you face symptoms of loneliness, anger and are easily disturbed. It may also cure symptoms of digestive disorders during depression.
- Pulsatilla nigricans: Pulsatilla nigricans is used to treat symptoms of whining, jealousy and mood disorders. It is usually recommended for women who have depression along with menopause or puberty.
- Kali phosphoricum: This is used to treat symptoms of emotional stress, lack of concentration and fatigue resulting from depression.
A Note of Caution: Even though the names of the medicines have been listed above, still it is advisable to consult a trained homeopathic practitioner as the potency and dosage of the medicine will differ from person to person and can only be decided by the doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopath.