Lybrate.com has top trusted Gastroenterologists from across India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Neha GodboleYour feedback matters!
I have acidity and gastric problem from last 2 years. And my weight getting up from 60 to 70. What to do?
Hi am facing acidity problem on a day to day basis what could be the reason behind it? Please help me out.
I am suffering from severe gastric problem from 5 years some them had said that I am also having ulcers what should I do. Can you suggest any answer to me.
I am 26 years old I have a problem in my anus, it itches and while scratching it bLeeds sometimes it get swollen when scratched constantly. Facing this problem for quite long now Please help I am scared.
I have digestive problem from a long time and gaseous problem. I feel little pain on my abdomen often. Tell me what should I do?
How to prevent the acidity? What are the simple household measures to be taken to prevent from the acidity?
I am 23 years old female have irregular mensis and facial hair, hair loss, gastric problem and have thyroid and pcos too what type of harmonal problem am I suffering from how will get cured.
She has problem for gas sometime pain increase so much that it felt helpless please tell me some good medicine for this.
I am suffering from acid reflux and stomach pain since 2 years I have used so many medicines but not cured. I am vexed of using so many medications. Is there any permanent solution for this in ayurveda. Please tell me truth. I don't want to become fool again and again.
I am having major acidity issues. Which also makes my stomach bloated and there is always a burning sensation inside. Please help.
My mother hai stone problem in pitta (gall bladder. There is small small stone .and total is 16.8 mm. Doctor said to done operation Tell any diet nd what to do to remove naturally.
My Aunt is diagnosed with pancreatic cancer stage 4 she was undergoing treatment in max hospital for past one year her line of treatment was nab pacli carbo weekly. Recently she has got jaundice what needs to be done bow. Any hospital. Please suggest her diet and possible treatment now. Her weight 40kg and height 5'
On 18 april, it was just a rub of penis above vagina and my vagina was cover with my underwear and my partner was nude sperm drops also came. After this few drop of blood came through the urine and the period came after 6 hour as scheduled on 18 april. I am having mild pain in my abdomen, waist and back. Irritation in vagina and sometimes mild pain in it. What is it? And why these are occurring? How to get rid of it? Please explain every things in detail.
I am facing a problem regarding acidity in my stomach. I visit a lot of doctors. Everything doctor gave me medicine. Until I take medicine there is some relief in acidity. But as soon as the medicine over. My acidity starts again. I got no permanent solution. Almost 6 month passed with this acidity. It it is very strong. I can't even eat my food properly. Please help if possible.
Almost all of us have experienced bloating, gas or an upset stomach. Yet some people experience this problem at a chronic level. Gas occurs in the stomach and intestines due to breakdown of food into energy. All of us pass gas, however some people do more than others. An average person passes gas 5-20 times a day.
An upset stomach can often cause problems and can be a difficult battle for many people. Although the symptoms of gas problems often relate to an improper diet, yet other factors may be also responsible.
Causes and Symptoms of Gas Problems
- Swallowing air: The swallowed air which is not burped out, passes through the digestive system and is released through the opening of the anus. Hiccups can also occur if you have swallowed excessive air.
- Diet: The reaction of different foods varies from one person to another. Also foods that lead to odorous gas may also vary from person to person. Yet, spicy foods and dairy products are the most common causes of gas. Example - Beans, cabbage, onions, radishes, eggs, carbonated drinks, sugar, packaged foods etc.
- Medications: Certain medicines and supplements, including prescription drugs, can lead to gas problems and bloating. Further, medications which change the hormonal balance in the body can also cause bloating.
- Medical problems: Certain medical conditions such as Irritable bowel syndrome or bowel obstruction can also lead to an upset stomach.
Common symptoms of gas problems include gas pain, cramping, bloating, diarrhoea and constipation. In the worst of cases, gas and bloating indicate colon cancer. Such people experience rapid weight loss, anaemia and blood in stools.
Modifying your lifestyle, in particular your dietary practices, is essential to a healthy recovery.
- Avoiding foods such as spaghetti, oats, bran, barley, banana, bread etc. which contain high fibre content is important.
- You can opt for over the counter medications after consulting your physician. Homeopathy and Ayurveda can be also opted as alternative forms of treatment.