Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neelnath
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. NeelnathYour feedback matters!
Recently concluded study says taking selfitis is the obessive disorder of clicking one's own photos as a mental disorder taking selfies is ok but a compulsive urge to click yourself and uploaded the image on social media several times a day makes a candidate for selfitis which stems from self confidence
Borderline acute and chronic are the three levels of this disorder and counselling is the way to reduce it
Sir I am working in various business last 16 years but I am not able to achieve which I am concern So thats why I am going threw depress and not to concentrate on my works I am not ma ke any treatment and finally I am very disturb surrounding people they only utilise me and threw away as I am not any value a nd view and I also loose my capability and confidence please guide about recover my confidence and working strength. Hnd.
I am 24 male I am still virgin. and I have someone so deeply that I ever l have someone even ma family n she is saying that she too but after one years she end up relationship n move on with her life n blocked me from everywhere so that I cant even talk to her n I can not control now whenever I miss her I used to masturbate to forget her but I didn't. I am so eager now to do sex n kiss n all can say all the time I just think about girls their breast pussy n sex n how will I do sex n all such things n because of that I even cant concentrate on study So my friends suggested me to go for sex from prostitutes so I decrease ma attraction from girls n do ma study again. I really really so crazy to see breast n pussy n want to do everything n sex to now so that I can forget her Is it right way or not. please help me.
What is the best solution for people who smoke, so that the thar in lungs can be cleaned or what ia the precautions should be taken. Plse suggest me so it can useful.
I am 45 years male. Taking alcohol since last 15 yrs. Now I feel it is effecting my health as I feel tired every time .pls help me to quit .
In this condition, the mouth opening is reduced and the patient has burning sensation in mouth while consumption of spicy and hot foods.
Patients with Submucous fibrosis should quit the habit of betel nut and tobacco, should take an antioxidant rich diet. They should visit an Oral Medicine Specialist for its treatment so that cancer can be prevented.
Problems with the arteries and veins present in the hands or legs can lead to vascular disorders. The arteries carry blood from the heart to other parts of the body in order to deliver nutrients and oxygen. The veins carry the blood back to the heart, after the nutrients have been used up. If these blood vessels of the arteries or veins become blocked or narrowed, it can lead to a vascular blockage.
A vascular blockage that occurs in the hands or legs comes under the category of Peripheral Artery Disease or PAD. These type of disorders are less common in the upper extremities of the arms or hands than in the lower extremities of legs. Few of the signs for the same are:
- Pain and difficulty in movement due to decreased blood flow
- Numbness or weakness of leg or fingertips
- Sores on the toes or feet
- If the blockage is deep, symptoms of redness, swelling, extreme pain or cramping can be experienced
- Abnormal color changes in the fingertips
- Ulcers or wounds that don’t heal
- Skin sensitivity problems when in cold temperatures
How can it be diagnosed?
The blockage can be detected by various methods namely-
- Physical Examination – Your doctor may find decreased pulse at armpit, wrist or fingers, full veins, masses, wounds or gangrene.
- Doppler or Ultrasound examination to determine the blood flow in the arteries and veins
- MRI Scan of the affected area to pay special attention to the blood vessels
- Cold Stress Test
- Arteriography to show clear blood vessel details
- Angiography to map blockages and narrowing of the arteries
What are the Risk Factors for Peripheral Artery Disease?
An individual is at risk for developing vascular blockages in the hands or legs if one or more of the following factors are present:
- Heredity Factors – A personal or family history of blood vessel disease
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Aging – People aged above 50 years and older are more prone to vascular blockage
Can it be treated?
Treatments for vascular blockage can vary depending on the age, cause of the blockage, intensity and overall well-being.
Treatments can include:
- Self-care – Reducing risk factors and making lifestyle changes to quit smoking, sedentary life or diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol management can reverse symptoms of vascular disease.
- Medications – A variety of drugs can be prescribed to lower the risk and progression of narrowing blood vessels or prevent blood clotting.
- Interventional Procedures – Minimally invasive surgery like saloon angioplasty, stenting or removal of artery plaque build-up.
- Surgery – If the blockage is severe, surgery may be performed to lessen the vessel narrowing, reconstruct the artery or tie it off, depending on the circumstances.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!