Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
I'm 19. N my boyfriend is 21. We have sex 3-4 times in a year. We do use a condom bt for extra safety I take an emergency contraceptive pill as well. How safe is it to use that pill? and what are the other options available.
My periods date was on 23/12/2016. I hv checked preganews on dat date also it was negative den again I did check on 25/12/2016 it was negative. And again I checked on 28-12-2016 it was negative. Bt still my periods are due so wht will be the reason.
Hi my age is 26 I am getting irregular periods if I use medicine it will come regular after finishing medicine again same problem occurring what I have to do please suggest me.
My wife is 28 years old. We had unprotected sex before 14 days. Now she missed her periods of two days. She felt some changes with her body now. Is their any chance of pregnancy? We are not in a condition to accept it. What are the steps to avoid it. Is their any problem with the abortion? How we can do it? How long it will take? Which is the best time to do it? How much it will cost?
I AM A SIXTEEN YEARS YOUNG GIRL AND I AM PREGNANT.WHAT CAN I DO TO ABORT THIS PREGNANCY AS I WANT THAT NO ONE KNOW ABOUT THIS.
I am a 39 yr old and a mother of 2yr old son. I used to have small lump on my left breast and used to get mild bouts of pain 4-5 years back but it vanished itself after sometime. Now after marriage and childbirth I am getting a feeling that the lump is developing again. On checking I don't find the lump that prominent. However, mild pain is experienced sometimes. Please suggest.
I'M 26 years old and married. My periods are very regular every month. In the month of september I got my periods on 7th of that month. However I was supposed to get my periods in the first week of october say5th or 6th. I had intercourse with my husband on 4th of oct and after that I did not get my periods till date. Also there is a which while discharge with bad odour and severe anal itching. Kindly let me know the reason for missed period. Is sex safe before 3 days of getting periods.
Hello Doctor, For past 2 years i'm getting late periods which I never experienced throughout my 23 yrs. For every 3 - 4 months once i'm getting my periods since 2 years. That too I have to eat papaya and other foods which will help to induce it. Consulted doctors and got same feedback from everyone that change in food, increase in weight, stress, etc. Which I never experienced. I had checked my thyroid too, it is 4.150 (TSH 3rd generation). If I get my periods 4 month once then it long lasting for 3weeks with heavy flow and blood lumps. I'm tired of searching for solution. Please suggest me what is going on inside my body. Why this sudden change for this 2 yrs.
Hi. I am 24 years old and unmarried. I am not pregnant but today suddenly I saw a drop of milk came out of my nipple. I ignored 1st. But it leaked in same way 3/4 times. Is there a reason to worry? How is this even possible?
What are the healthy items women should take after normal delivery. I heard a lot from people that after delivery woman have to tie stomach tightly or else in future she will have puffed stomach is it true? 2, woman should not get exposed to direct air and head, legs must be covered or else they will be facing problem. I want to know all these things are true?
I am a 18 year old girl. I am having my periods once in every 15 days. It happened a few months ago for 3-4 time then it went back to normal but now it's been happening again. (3rd time in a row). Also I'm not a very physically active girl. I don't play any sport or exercise. My stamina is quite low but I do eat normally. My weight is 48 kgs. I am really worried about this please help.
Vaginitis also known as vaginal infection or vulvovaginitis, it is a situation in which the vagina gets sore and irritated. It is a common occurrence in females. Though it is not a very serious disorder yet it can be a cause of severe discomfort and irritation. Common side effects that are prevalent in the case of vaginitis include either abnormal discharge or vulvovaginal irritation or both. The discharge may also tend to have an unpleasant odor. In ayurveda, vaginitis is often seen as an amalgamation of yoni dahan and yoni kandu, the two different disorders that affects vagina.
The most common causes of vaginitis include:
- Deficiency of estrogen
- Skin irritants like perfumed soaps and vaginal sprays
- Sexual activity, etc.
Diabetes, usage of steroids or tight clothing is also among some of the causes of vaginitis. Ayurveda aims to treat vaginitis naturally, by using precise combinations of certain herbs in addition to a paste for local application.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be used to treat vaginitis:
- To relieve the burning sensation: Add water to triphala herb powder; mix the ingredients. Wash your vagina with this solution to lessen the burning sensation.
- To eliminate toxins from the body: Make a beverage of dried cartilaginous tube herb in boiling water and consume it. The herb is known to aid the body in eliminating harmful toxins.
- To cure inflammation: Garlic and turmeric are known to cure inflammation. You can use this treatment to cure infection. Turmeric can also be consumed to fight away internal infections.
- To cure infection: Margosa also known as neem is an effective natural remedy for curing inflammation. It destroys microorganisms effectively. You can use neem powder to cure the infected area.
- To combat the growth of harmful bacterium: Citrus juices are known to aid the canal to regain its acidity and prevent the multiplication of unhealthy bacteria
- To avoid infection: Yogurt is one amongst the foremost common home remedies for duct infection. If you apply yogurt on the inflamed areas and additionally eat a bowl of yoghurt on a regular basis your infections will disappear.
- To reduce swelling and redness: Soak a clean cloth in cool water and place it on the inflamed space. The cool sensation will compress the blood vessels and reduce the burning sensation, redness, swelling and irritation.