Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NeeleshYour feedback matters!
M pregnant about 4 month 1 Week. I having low placenta according to ultrasound report. What do or not to do under this situation.
Hello Dr. Am 24 year old and my husband 35 old married about 2 years not getting pregnancy my husband semen analysis report normal and mine thyroid test, complete blood test, urine test, scanning report, and yesterday hsg test taken my Dr. Told me urs all reports normal Dr. Given folic acid tablet. But why not getting pregnancy please ans me give me any advice please worried about this. please ans me.
If sperm cannot pass through clothes then why my period is due? It is bleeding little daily. What it can be?
Most people associate fibre to be good for the digestive system. It helps to add roughage and therefore helps in avoiding constipation. When we dig deeper, the fibre seems to do good not just to the stomach but to the heart as well. Those who are prone to develop heart disease should make an attempt to include more fibre in their diet and reap the rich benefits it offers.
There are two classifications of fibres
Dietary are found in diet products and functional being added fibre through various food supplements. Soluble and insoluble fibre, based on their solubility in water. Most foods contain some amounts of both. The insoluble one has more digestive benefits, as it adds to the roughage. Both types have cardiac benefits.
Read on to know some of the cardiac benefits of fibres.
- Reduces cholesterol: There is good cholesterol which is essential for the body, and there is bad cholesterol causes heart disease. What fibres do is reduce the amount of bad and overall cholesterol in circulation. The fibre binds to the cholesterol and removes it from the body, which otherwise would get into circulation and lead to plaque formation and heart disease.
- Reduces blood pressure: Because the cholesterol does not circulate in the blood stream, the blood is not as viscous and therefore the vessels exert much less pressure to allow for free flow. A diet change to whole grains can show a marked difference in people with hypertension.
- Weight management: Eating fibre means more bulk and fewer calories so that a person feels full after eating smaller amounts. This is a great way to lose weight and bring preexisting heart disease under control.
- Stroke prevention: The circulating cholesterol usually gets sluggish and settles down along the walls of the blood vessels. This attracts more cholesterol, which eventually forms what is knowns as plaque. When this plaque attains a considerable size, it gets dislodged, circulates in the blood stream, and can reach any of the vital organs. When it reaches the heart or brain, it can lead to heart attack or stroke. By removing the cholesterol which leads to all these complications, fibre reduces the incidence of stroke and heart attacks.
- Management of diabetes: Blood pressure, increased weight, and heart disease all are predisposing factors and have common contributing factors as does diabetes. Controlling all these helps in prolonging the onset of diabetes and reducing its severity too.
High-fiber diet mainly reduces cholesterol which helps in multiple ways to maintain not just a healthy body but also improves the overall quality of life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.
My mother is 46 year old she has a problem of white discharge and a lot of pain in waist and thai what to do ^
I'm 17 weeks pregnant and having cold and cough. Last night fever was 103. I took paramet and since morning 4'o clock it was 100. Now again its rising its 100.6 now. What should be done?
I am 34 years old married 5 months ago. We have been trying for a baby from the very beginning but still not having a good news. My wife is in a very depression state for this. She is a staff nurse and works with gynecologist. Inspire of having relationships according to ovulation period, we are fruitless. What should we do. Please suggest.
I am afraid of second pregnancy, but also can not avoid sex. Kindly suggest me the medicine which can be effective and safe regarding this except I pill or unwanted 72 because I do not want to harm myself too.
Hi I am an 18 year old female I had protected sex 5 days ago and my period was due on 17 April but it was two days late. The first day there Was little blood but then brown discharge in little amount and then after two days it stopped. Also we checked the condom for holes and last month my period was 10 days long. I am just worried as to what could be the cause am I pregnant? Or it's just old blood?
Hi I am 43 year old female and ailing with heart disease hocm. Three years back I have undergone alcohol ablation. Now I wanted to conceive can it be possible? what all test I have to pursue? previously I have undergone many ivf but failed.
I am 43 years old. And I am having 2 children aged 17 and 14. On scanning it is known that I am having fiborids at my uterus at anterior and left lateral wall measuring 35x30 mm, 20x11mm noted in the fundus. Posterior wall shows a sub serous fibroid 14x9 mm, endometrium measures 10mm. Fibroid 12x11mm noted indenting on the endometrial lining. Right ovary measures 1. 8x1. 2 cms, left 2x1. 4. Both ovaries are normal in size and echotexture. Dr. What should I do? is it necessary to remove my uterus. Whether it can be cured with any other alternative.
Hello Dr. I was pregnant and got my thyroid tested. 1. T4 free FT4 - 0.76 ng/dL TSH 1.222 uIU/mL Started taking thyrowel on daily basis. Rechecked my TSH 1.52 uIU/ml Continued thyrowel till due date. After delivery I got it checked again 2. TT3 - 1.18 NG/ML TT4 - 8.98 UG/DL TSH - 1.64 UIU/ML so I stop taking thyrowel After 2 months in got my thyroid profile done. 3.T3 - 97 NG/DL T4 -5.1 UG/DL TSH - 2.61 UIU/ML I am a nursing mother. Should I start taking thyrowel again? Is it safe to take thyrowel while breastfeeding? Do I have to start thyronorm? What mg?
Hi, I had first time intercourse with partner, now she feels irritation by touching vagina during wash. What to do?
As indicated by Ayurveda, good digestion, solid “agni” (the metabolic flame), quality functioning of the liver and an adjusted endocrine framework result in strong immunity. Immunity of the human body is said to be associated to an entity called “ojas” which is believed to be the subtle and positive essence of “kapha” an aspect which provides the body with vigour, strength, immunity and vitality. The general notion is that stronger the Agni, healthier the “ojas”, although other factors play a major role too. Therefore, it becomes important to protect your “ojas”. Protection of 'ojas' is possible when you are able to live in the present with pure and complete awareness. A number of ways to promote “ojas” and thereby, develop your immunity are listed below:
- Diet: Agni is bolstered by a dietary routine that minimizes refined sugars, stimulants and processed foods. The focus must be shifted to consumption of whole and healthy foods while maintaining a proper schedule. Inclusion of garlic, ginger, black pepper, long pepper, cinnamon, asafoetida in the diet is advised as it destroys poisons and bad bacteria, kindles Agni, promotes normal body temperature maintenance and eliminates the extra kapha.
- Get adequate sleep: It is proven that sleep deprivation in humans can cause a total loss of the immune functions of the body. Thus it becomes mandatory to adopt a balanced sleeping schedule where the minimum duration to be regularly maintained is 8 hours.
- Exercise: Appropriate exercise discharges collected strain, moves stagnant emotional and mental energy, enhances circulation, encourages proper elimination, improves digestion, supports sound sleep and promotes relaxation in the body. All these contribute to a healthy maintenance of the immune system. Adversely, improper exercise can prove to be damaging.
- Meditation and yoga: The different types of Ayurvedic practices, each having a different set of benefits, are advised to be adapted so that you can sustain immunity. Some of these practices include yoga, pranayama, meditation, etc.
- Herbal support: Different types of herbs in the Ayurvedic tradition, each having an affinity for a certain type of tissue, are capable of supporting the immune system. The advisable herbal supports include chyavanprash, turmeric, ginger, Tulsi, Shatavatri, Ashwagandha, turmeric, tulsi, trifla, giloy, Bronchial Support Herbal Syrup, Immune Support tablets, etc.
- Regular detoxification: Regular detoxification (by Panchkarma procedures) of body as advised in Ayurveda , keeps basic body doshas ( Vats, pitta, kapha) in balance.
- Rejuvenation therapy- After detoxification certain ayurvedic drugs, herbs are given for a long duration for rejuvenation, longevity of life, immunity boosting. It also prevents and cure diseases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I am 28 years old female. I am suffering from PCOS. Having excess hair growth on body, Irregular periods from last so many years. What treatment should be take?
Coccydynia - Tailbone Pain:
The back bone or spine is made of a series of bones extending all the way from the neck (cervical) to the tail (coccyx). These joints, like others, are prone to inflammation, sprain and strain, some more than the others. The coccyx in particular is highly prone to inflammation and can lead to localized pain, which is very typical, with the pain in the tailbone. This is known as coccydynia.
What is coccydynia?
- Literally, coccydynia translates to tailbone pain.
- It is characterized by a sharp, localized pain between the buttocks in the tail bone.
- It is often caused by injury to the pelvic area or the tail bone.
- Sitting and/or leaning against the buttocks make it worse.
- Pregnancy, when the additional hormones relax on the pelvic floor, also leads to increased pain of the tailbone.
The pain can be easily confused with other conditions like sciatica, fractured tailbone, tailbone infections like shingles, etc. However, for a trained medical person, the symptoms of tenderness and pain are quite diagnostic. Pilonidal sinus, fistula, pudendal neuralgia is also same as coccydynia and show same symptoms.
- If there is a rash or inflammation, it needs to be evaluated further for additional problems.
- Where possible, rest completely for a short period of time till the acute phase of pain subsides.
- In case of injury, ensure there is no repeat injury to the same area.
- Pain medications are used to relieve pain, where it is severe and intolerable.
- In severe cases, cortisone injection may be given in the doctor s office. In addition to pain relief, it may even take care of the underlying problem per se.
- Avoid sitting for prolonged periods where possible.
- After the acute phase is over, when sitting for prolonged periods, sufficient padding is advised. This could be in the form of pillows or padded seats.
- Sleeping on the sides is difficult, so sleep straight. If required, take a pillow in the middle.
- Physiotherapy is also helpful in some people who have repeat attacks. This helps in pain management and controlling acute phases. There are specific tailbone stretches, which should be done under supervision.
- Walking is one of the many effective ways to keep the tailbone unlocked, which helps in getting rid of the pain and avoiding spasms of the muscles around the tailbone.
- Best internal manipulation and pain management can be done with coccyx exercise.
- The time taken for healing of the tailbone depends on whether it is a simple bruise or a severe one. The former would heal completely in about four weeks, while the latter will take about 12 weeks.
Dear Sir / madam, I am 33 years old, married 11 years back, and I am having 10 year old daughter. And I am having thyroid. From last 5 years in the period time more and more bleeding happening, it will happen 5- 6 days. I suffering like any think I once thought to die also for this problem. In period time too much stomach pain also will be there. Kindly suggest me to cure. This above said problem.
I am a newly married girl, 27yrs. Whenever my hubby fucks me I find nil pleasure instead I feel to pee and excrete faces. I lubricate sufficiently. Mostly I find irritation inside vagina and feel like hitting the cervix as I feel like the vaginal canal is narrow inside. My hubby penis is medium sized and with no issues. We have done sex with each other few times before marriage with the same output. I have been used to external masturbation (rubbing clitoris getting pleasure) since many years. I have pcod in both the ovaries since many years and I had been taking yamini pills for three years continuously till last month. Kindly help me. I am very much frustrated.
I am 32 years of old. I am getting pregnant for 2nd time. My last menstulation cycle is 6th march 2015. Unfortunately I have taken doxycycline and lactic acid bacillus capsule 2 times a day for four days. Is there any problem for the pregnancy.
Dissatisfaction about your own body is very common. Negative self image may affect one’s self esteem and lead to depression and generally make you worry or be conscious all the time.
Here are few tips to overcome the feeling of body dissatisfaction.
1. First of all, let’s understand one basic fact - NoBODY is perfect! quite literally.
It is important to be realistic about your body and to remember that a perfect body is neither essential for your happiness nor does it have much relevance to your fitness.
2. Exercise regularly to stay fit and to boost your mood. Do the workouts which you enjoy doing.
3. Don’t compare yourself with others as they might have perfect body but might not be as fit or happy as you feel.
4. Accept that you are what you are and it is absolutely OK to be just the way you are. Instead it is advisable to focus on your abilities and work on to improve your skills. Prove your strengths which build your body confidence.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.