Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neelam RanadeYour feedback matters!
Mujhe 7 days se vegina me bahut jyada khujli ho rahi hai iska kya reason hai. please koi medicine ya gharelu upaye batye. Ya koi medicine jo local market me milti ho. please me bahut pareshan hu is khujli se. please fast reply me.
Any festival is the time to celebrate. Yes, even the food you eat. Any occasion should not be feared, felt guilty about or stressed on( as to how we can lose weight or detox ourselves before the celebrations). Instead of focusing on how we may end up bingeing or overeating, why not think how we can ‘be' and ‘continue to be’ on a healthy, sensible eating plan not only before or after the celebrations but during as well. Diwali is the time to give, share and celebrate that giving and sharing, so what's more better than giving your body the nourishment it needs and it will in return share health with you.
Here are some healthy eating tips you can celebrate with-
1. Don't try to go on some fast or detox or weight loss, crash diet in preparation for Diwali. Know that the moment you go off it or let go- it will just be down hill all the way with your weight going up for sure. Instead, stay on a sustainable diet or eating plan and you can enjoy your Diwali meals in the right amount and portion. Then eating the karanji for a snack will not push the scales.
2. Avoid eating out of any emotion, be it guilt, vengeance or too much freedom. This means any celebration should not make you guilty nor should you consider it a time where you can allow yourself to eat like there's no tomorrow and it's also not to overeat because you are justifying all the pre Diwali restrictions. A good diet followed before Diwali will ensure that you eat without guilt, within the right amount and enjoy it.
3. Exercise is good not only before or after but also during Diwali. If you are not hitting the gym, it's okay. At least try and manage 30 minutes of stretching, yoga or walking at home. This will prepare your body to avoid any disruptions to the digestive process.
4. Avoid staying empty stomach especially on waking up. A fruit or dry fruits are a good option to wake up on. This helps to prepare the body to digest the Diwali foods you intend to have.
5. Avoid the fat- free, low fat, low cholesterol versions of any food. These labels make you believe they are healthy and okay to beinge on. Instead eat the sweets or snacks made in the traditional way, preferably at home/home made, which will make you eat it in a more portioned manner with the benefits of the natural nutrition of the foods.
6. Don't leave home on an empty stomach when visiting family or friends. This way you won't be ravenously hungry and you won't end up clearing the entire plate of sweets or snacks served to you.
7. Try to eat smaller portions of a sweet or a snack and distribute it throughout the day. So, have the halwa or laddoo in the evening at snack time, rather than nibbling on it through the day. This will help you stay full and not keep craving for the sweet throughout the day.
8. If you plan to have a late night party, try to have a small light meal before you leave for the party. You can then later have small amount of the meal at the party. This way you break up your dinner into two parts, thereby avoiding overeating late into the night.
9. Avoid alcohol on an empty stomach. Eat your dinner after the drink.
10. Stay hydrated throughout the day. Including lime water or jeera water is helpful for digestion as well as avoid the bloating and acidity.
Remember, if you have prepared your body to eat right and sensibly as well as stay active way before any occasion- you can enjoy the festivities without the guilt and stress of eating.
My wife is 8 months pregnant now she is suffering with cough and cold kindly help me what kind of medicine she wants to take?
I want to do male vasectomy operation what the cost of vasectomy and how many days take for recover.
I got my daughter's lab report yesterday. She is aged 15 and is obese. Her menarche started a year back, but it has been infrequent.
Hello, my gynae gave me sporlac vc for 10 days. What is it for? I explained to her that I get stressed before periods. Also, there is itching sometimes at night in pubic area.
My periods are irregular, usually occurs every 2 month sometimes normally every month. After scanning a doctor told me that no problem to worry it is because of PCOD but ovulation is normal. Yesterday i felt a smaall amount of bleeding but my periods was on 31 jan. Is there any problem doctor?
We have been planning for a baby for last 9 months but no luck. Do we need to go for tests? If yes which tests and who should go first?
I am 21 years old girl and I am 15 days late for my periods this week the previous week I had my periods and I did not had any sexual intercourse after that. Please help me out I am worried.
I have missed my period this month my date was on 14 and it 21st now last month also bleed was also were less compared before like I had it only for the first day and this month I have still not got my periods. There is lots of heat generated in body like I have got ulcers in my mouth by excess of heat have back pain also but still there is no symptoms of period.
Sir I have married before 1 1/2 year and now I want to a baby. I tried for 1 month but no result is come. And I will make relation then my wife says it's painful and during the the sex she ovulate some white type of liquid please suggest me what I do, I want baby now.
I am a 25 year old male. Recently i've been having a weird tingling sensation under my scrotum. It is not painful, just feels like suddenly blood is gushing through a vein and then stopping. Should I be worried? Could it be due to masturbation?
back pain after 3-4 years baby birth, in spinal chord, particularly at the anesthesia needle piercing area.
Yesterday I was intimated with my girlfriend and I rubbed my penis with her vagina and my penis get into her vagina a very little. I didn't release sperm during this stupid mistake. My penis got wet a little bit which is normal while I thought of sexual activity but her vagina got wet more. This was our first time and I am quite worried about her pregnancy. What should I do now? Her period usually comes on 25th day of month but this month it came on 19 october. Should I give her Unwanted 72? Please tell me what should I do now? Can she be pregnant?.
i am 25, I had 5 times protected sex in one night. Is it necessary to take a ipill for safety. Can I be pregnant? please reply.
Men in their 20s are more active and possess fast metabolic rates as they can be good in bed even after having a tiresome day. How can this not be possible in your 30s? This is because you have hit your 30s and there is a lot of difference in the peak you had in your previous ages. To understand this change is quite critical, as what you do during these changes affects your overall sexual health.
The male menopause also known as andropause starts hitting individuals as early as 35. During this stage, there is a drop in the libido and even can cause erectile dysfunctions.
How do you avoid this? Here what you can do on a regular basis to keep yourself fit at all times so you can be fit when it matters the most!
- Check your family medical history
- Check your testosterone levels proactively
- Eliminate artificial sweeteners
- Keep a check on your alcohol consumption
- Dump the junk and add more veggies to the palate
- Get a lot of sleep
1. Check your family medical history - Family history is an important determinant to understand the faults in one's genetic DNA. It matters even though you and your family must be living a different lifestyle or live in a different environment, but as they say, it is all in the genes. You can still lead a healthy sex life if you are active and fit at times available to you.
2. Check your testosterone levels proactively - Declining levels of testosterone brings a lot of problems such as hair loss, decreased sex drive, depression and memory levels which is again a vicious cycle. To avoid this, include meat, fish, cheese and yogurt in your regular diet.
3. Eliminate artificial sweeteners - Sugar may not be our strongest friend but it is our strongest foe for it all does other than lessening sweetness in our morning tea/coffee/diet soda but also increases the risk of developing non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
4. Keep a check on your alcohol consumption - It is okay if we gulp down a drink or two of red wine daily, but if it is more than that, then you can say good bye to love making sessions as excessive drinking can not only destroy your liver and your gut and so on but also impair your libido. The key here is just moderation.
5. Get a lot of sleep - A minimum 6 hours of sleep is ideal as it helps your brain health, manages your stress levels and most importantly optimizes the male hormone production which helps you in a healthy libido to satiate your partner. Men who sleep lesser than 6 hours have an increased risk of stroke and heart disease as well. So take care of your body while you can before it's too late!