Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neelam RanadeYour feedback matters!
I'm having irregular periods. What kind of diet may help to have periods on correct time? And does eating papaya destroy ovary cells?
Hi, I got married and my 4th year is going on. I had one abortion (3 months) at my first year married life. I took Dnc. After that I ll take my treatment for next baby. But till now I might not conceiving a baby. We both took all test. I'm having pco problems at low level. But regular periods, no blocks. And doctors also saying everything is okay. Well egg growth and ruptured process. I took one IUI. But all comes to failure. Could you please tell me what will be the reason? Regards, Shanthini.
My sister is 40 years old. She is suffering from breast lump .she is taking homeopathic medicine for it. She feels Pain in her breast and pus comes out of her breast not from the nipple but the swelling sight of upper and lower part of her breast. It is the fnab report of her. Cytology - Fine needle aspiration biopsy - breast lump - microscopic smears reveal a low cell yield With large branching monolayered sheets of uniform epithelial cells. Numerous single, bare nuclei of benign type present in the background along with few fragments of fibromyxoid stroma. Comment - Fibroadenoma. Advice - HPE. Please suggest treatment.
It is a common belief that newer memories are retained and older memories are lost gradually over time. However, when someone tends to forget things in a particular pattern, it is important to take note of it.
Dissociative amnesia is a condition when a person cannot recall important personal information from a specific period of his/her life. This is usually associated with a bad memory, including war or abuse, and the person wants to “dissociate” himself/herself from that particular episode, and so tends to forget events from that phase of life. The impact could affect their awareness, identity, perception, and memory. There could be adverse effects on work life, social life, and even relationships.
Causes: It is usually seen in people who have had traumatic experiences, such as war, sexual abuse, natural disasters, severe road accidents, etc. Given the severe effect on the patients’ emotional well-being, this part of their life is dissociated and so events associated with that event are forgotten.
Symptoms: The affected person usually has sudden memory loss with inability to recall specific events from a certain period. On further probing, there could be associated symptoms like depression and/or anxiety. The amnesia could be localised, selective, or generalised.
- Localised amnesia: This is very closely linked to stress or trauma associated with a specific event in life, which has had an unpleasant effect on the person. For instance, the person cannot recall the year or month of a war or natural disaster. Memory loss around the period happens long after the actual event during routine conversations.
- Selective amnesia: The person forgets not the entire event, but only specific incidents related to the event. It is likely that the portion which was most impactful emotionally is forgotten.
- Generalised amnesia: Strangely, some people just forget the complete life history, including identity, location, close family and friends, routine activities, etc. The onset is sudden and can leave the immediate family members impacted badly. They may even not recollect or remember close family people.
Treatment: In addition to relieving symptoms (if any), the treatment is aimed at helping the person get rid of the memory by mourning it, process the pain, develop life skills, and improve relationships. There is no one-size-fits-all treatment, and the various components include the following:
- Encourage communication and help them understand problems
- Cognitive therapy to change feelings and behaviour and thinking patterns
- Medications like antidepressants and anti-anxiety drugs
- Family therapy where symptoms are taught, especially to identify an attack
- Creative therapy like art and music therapies to create happy memories
As a preventive measure, early intervention after a traumatic event or emotionally distressing experience (war, natural disaster, sexual abuse, etc.) can help prevent and manage symptoms of dissociative disorders.
Hi doctor. I am suffering from irregular periods since menarche it been like I am menstruating for once in 9months or more or like menstruating under the stimulation of hormonal pills can you help me?
Hi, I wanted to ask a question to a gynaecologist I have a girl friend and she is 20, the problem is that she is not having a proper cycles, once her periods cycle starts it will go more than a week and she becomes too weak after tat, but the problem is when we have sex after her cycles are over like after 2-3 days of it she starts too bleed once again but with too much of blood lose with twice more than what usually she bleeds She is worried too much about her problem and she is under consultation of a homeopathy doctor but no use or cure is seen, So please guide us properly and and can be done and help us.
I am a Senior Citizen with normal health & not having any health issues . Just wanted to know about the Daily normal Diet plan to take care of optimum intakes of desired nutrients for people of our age. I am a working Professional .
Hi Sir me 30 year ka male person hoo. Meri saadi ko 5 year ho gaye magar koi child nahi h. Couple ka test hua to meri report negative aai. Meri sperm count nil show hui. Me bahoot paresaaan hoo. Kai doctor se medicine li. Magar thoda responce hota baad me phir nil ho jaati. Or ab to panis me jabardast kami aa gayi h or wo chota hota ja raha h. Kya karo please jawab dijiye. Plz.
tips about LASIK laser corneal refractive surgery
The basic principal of corneal refractive surgery is to induce a change in curvature of the cornea to correct the preexisting refractive error.
Method of surgery:-
Epithelial-stromal flap created by sharp microkeratome or a femtosecond laser, then underlying stroma is ablated with eximer laser to correct refractive error. The corneal flap is repositioned over stroma without sutures.
Typical refractive limitations:-
Spherical range -10.0d to +4.0d,
Cylindrical range up to 4.0 d (glass power: in diaopter)
Advantage of LASIK laser surgery:-
* minimum pain
* rapid visual recovery
* minimum corneal haze
Contraindication to LASIK laser:-
* no ideal for thin cornea
* corneal dystrophy
* severe dry eye
* in glaucoma
Complications of LASIK:
* corneal flap dislocation
* corneal ulcer
* corneal haze
* decrease or increase of refractive error
* dry eye syndrome
Dear Sir/Madam, I had my periods on 03 August n now again my period started today (24 August). Within 20 days my periods are happening. previous month also same thing happened. Is it normal. Should I worried about it.
I am. Happily married in 2011 may, I have a three years daughter n a. Eight. Months son. My wife is 22 n I am 32, I try having anal sex sometimes but she isn't ready n it pains her, is it harmful n should I try as once I penetrated but she started crying n now refuses.
Hey hi Me and my gf had a sex before her periods I had used the condom I just tried to enter my penis in the vagina for one time but I pulled it back and just after that I removed the condom and repeat over the vagina and I cum outside after that I gave her I pill tablet now after like 10 days of this she has not got her periods is there something I have to worry?
Mera pregnancy ka 4 month ho raha hai aur suddenly mujhe light spotted period ho raha isse meri baby ko koi problem toh nahi hoga na please help me why it is happening help me out.
1. Keeps bones and joints in the correct alignment so that muscles are being used properly.
2. Helps decrease the abnormal wearing of joint surfaces.
3. Decreases the stress on the ligaments holding the joints of the spine together.
4. Prevents the spine from becoming fixed in abnormal positions.
5. Prevents fatigue because muscles are being used more efficiently, allowing the body to use less energy.
6. Prevents backache and muscular pain.
7. Contributes to a good appearance.
To achieve good posture you will require the following:
1. Good muscle flexibility
2. Normal motion in the joints
3. Strong postural muscles
4. A balance of muscles on both sides of the spine
5. Awareness of your own posture, plus awareness of proper posture which leads to conscious correction.
With practise, the correct posture for standing, sitting, and lying down you will gradually replace your old posture.