Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neelam PatilYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I am 23years my parents are planning for my marriage but I am looking dark skin how to get fair suggest any cream thank you.
Now send tanning straight home this summer with a few easy home remedies:
- Egg whites and honey are just excellent to get rid of that tan
- Fuller earth(Multani Mitti) and rose water is a quick and easy way to cleanse the skin
- Potato juice with lemon works as a perfect de-tan pack
- Easily available Aloe Vera gel is another good option for a damaged or tanned skin
- Gram Flour paste on the affected area for 20 minutes and twice a week does wonder for a tanned skin
So, go on and enjoy the sun without being worried about your skin being damaged.
My aunt's skin is oily, so pimple and pimple marks is her common problem. Please suggest to remove the pimple marks from face skin.
I am 17 years old boy and have severe anal itching problem from last 5 months. I took alerid 10 mg but it won't suffice. What is the solution?
My hair is long. I got lot of dandruff and itching my scalp. Hair fall is continue and I using a head & shoulder shampoo weakly one time please help me this problem.
I'm from Pune, I wana ask that I m having itching problem in my genital area, the skin of scrotal bag has became dry please suggest me some medicine or some treatment.
I have acne and dark spots on my face and my shoulders and back. To get clear skin what should I do?
Hello sir, I have many white hair and I am loosing some hair daily when I go to the shower. What can I do please tell me?
During winter the skin from my palm as well as foot starts peeling off. This happens every winter. Also there is itchy feeling on my palms. What should I do in order to avoid it or reduce it?
My face is too oily. I have used many soaps. But I feel so unfresh with 30 minutes of facewash. Pls suggest a soln.
I get rashes on my face that are red initially and then leave black spots which take a long time to vanish. It happens only on my face and not on body. Please suggest how to deal with it.
Mam My skin Mela care cream Applied For two weeks my face injury. And scar please tell mam ailment or medicine.
The enlarged oil gland openings on your skin are called open pores. They are concentrated primarily on the T-zone (the forehead, nose and chin) and cheeks. Open Pores is a common problem for people who have oily skin. There is no instant fix for open pores. Luckily, you can control them with enough patience and the right remedies.
Here are some remedies you can use to treat open pores:
- Ice: Ice shrinks enlarged pores by tightening the skin. You can also use it to minimize large pores before you apply makeup. Ice also boosts the skin’s heath and stimulates circulation. You can use it on its own (by wrapping a clean washcloth around it) or use an infusion of rose water, green tea, apple juice or cucumber juice.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar can be used as a skin toner and natural astringent. It tightens skin, reduces enlarged pores and restores the skin’s natural chemical balance. It is also anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial in nature, which prevent acne breakouts. Dilute apple cider vinegar in water before applying it to your face with a cotton ball.
- Egg whites: Egg whites shrink large pores by toning and tightening the skin. Make a mask with egg whites and lemon juice to reduce pores and oil on your face.
- Sugar scrub: Sugar scrub is a great exfoliator that not only reduces large pores, but also removes extra impurities and oil. Simply mix lemon juice, sugar and olive oil together and gently massage it on your skin.
- Baking soda: Baking soda has exfoliating properties, and it effectively removes dirt, debris and oil from the skin. Due to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, it can also be used to reduce pimples and acne. Apply a mixture of lukewarm water and baking soda to your face, gently massage it and then rinse with cold water.
- Fuller’s earth/Multani Mitti: Multani mitti is a miraculous natural remedy that has many useful properties. It reduces open pores, absorbs extra oil and exfoliates the skin. Additionally, it also reduces blemishes and scars and benefits skin that is damaged by sun. You can make a paste of multani mitti with water or rose water and apply it to your face. Keep it on your face for 15-20 minutes and then remove it with cold water.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.