Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neelam G MatnaniYour feedback matters!
I used to have sudden sharp chest pain under my left chest once in every 3 months which used to last for less than 5 minutes .some two weeks back I got caught by cold which which started with fever and lasted less than two days but soon after that I started coughing I even consulted a doctor who prescribed me some medicines .I am having those medicines but last night I again felt some sharp pain under my left chest although the intensity of the pain dropped down a bit .but it's still there has also spread to my left shoulder what should I do? Pls help! I would be grateful to you.
Sir recently I have done my semen analysis. With out gap I given the sample. But it is showing sperm count is less & abnormal sperm are detecting. Active motility is showing nil. May I know the reason.
How can I know I have phimosis from my birth onwards Can you tell me how can I found that Let me tell me treatment with out operation I want to loose my foreskin without operation Please.
Hello Doctor, I am mazher 27 years old men. My problem is that when I have a sexy feelings and when I have seen a porn movie sometimes romance with my Girlfriend, that time water type liquid transparent Gel come in to my penis continuously. Doctor please tell me what is it and is that good or bad. Treat me some medicines that helps me to stop it and not come again. My penis also thin and think. Last 2 months later I used flunil 20 mg medicine. But not progress anymore. Treat me doctor. thanks.
My head is full of dandruff. Please help. How to get rid of it. Thank You. I had bath with warm water as it's cold weather here.
To sir I am frm hyd I had recently I lip locked with a aunty, any prblm with that like hiv any thing how to now pleas tell me.
How to make the stomach strong, I always get gad problem What to eat to make good my digestion system.
Hi Me and my husband loyal to each other. We love to unprotected sex ie wdt condom. So please suggest in un protected sex also how we can remain far from stds. And also I inform you here dt we hv taken all tests and we are not involved in any type of infections. So please sugest how we cn do unprotected sex safely.
My fingers shake 5 to 10 while holding plates and glasses etc, like I feel low energy in hands, what can be reason how can I feel strength? Suggest cure
I have head pain from last week and when I take tablets this give rest then again it starts pain. Then what should I do?
I have red spots on my chest and I have indigestion sometimes. Should I take some measures for red spots and what can I do to improve my digestion.
I have problem with my ears. When I was taking bath I can't hear anything from outside. This problem will continue after the bath for 4 hours. This problem comes frequently. What I will do.
I am 20 years old male. I'm suffering from acidity. I never feels hungry. My weight is just 48. please give me solution.
Many times I feel like headache and vomiting while doing work and I also feel weak suddenly. What should I do.
When the sugar concentration in the blood increases suddenly and unreasonably, the resulting condition is known as diabetes. Sugar or glucose is generally used in order to provide much needed energy to our bodies. But when the pancreas dysfunctions, it leads to a problem in the insulin production. As a result, glucose or sugar gets directly absorbed into the blood, instead of getting absorbed by insulin. And this leads to the condition of diabetes.
As an ancient science based on lifestyle related treatment methods that include herbs, massages and life changing tweaks, Ayurveda also provides various methods of managing this ailment. Here's how!
- Bitter Gourd: Known as an ingredient that is rich in antioxidants, this can be consumed to take care of diabetes. You will need to first remove the peel of at least four to five bitter gourds before crushing them to create a paste. This paste has to be put through a sieve so that the juice of the gourds can be extracted. You will then have to drink this juice every morning, on an empty stomach.
- Cinnamon: From treating coughs and colds to diabetes and other serious ailments, this is a wonder spice that can be found in most Indian kitchens. You can start by boiling a litre of water and letting it simmer on the gas for about twenty minutes. Thereafter, you can add three teaspoons of cinnamon powder to this simmering water. Strain this mixture and drink the entire batch every day to clear out the toxins.
- Fenugreek Seeds: For this, you will need to take about four to five tablespoons of fenugreek seeds. These will have to be soaked in a glass of water or about 250ml of water, overnight. In the morning, the softened seeds will need to be crushed before the mixture is strained. The water that escapes should be collected and ingested every day for a period of two months.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is a powerful and well known ingredient that is used for curing and managing many ailments. You will need to mix about half a teaspoon of turmeric powder with one teaspoon of amla powder as well as half a tablespoon of methi seeds or fenugreek seeds powder. This concoction will have to mixed in half a glass of water and taken daily on an empty stomach. This can be used by patients suffering from heart ailments as well.
- Diet: Cereals like ragi, corn, kulit, green millet, and barley are known to beneficial for patients suffering from diabetes. Leafy greens are also a must for such patients along with protein-rich foods like soya beans.