Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nedhe ChakkYour feedback matters!
I am suffering baldness partially. So please suggest me complete and permanent natural way to get rid off.
I am having a big curbs gaanth in my right breast and I t also painful too. What should be recommended to melt this soon .now I am taking homeopathic medicine for this.
Heights is not increase after 10th class is my height can increase if I take medicine nd how much it will increase I am ready to do. Anything forr my health nd can do as more as you can say for exercise my parents height is also gdd.
Hi I'm very depressed because I'm getting marrying soon my problem is when I masturbate means within a second I loose my reaction and even I see porn movies also means it's getting leak and when I touch the penis and start hand job also means my erection will not stand for 1 minute also please suggest me what's the problem.
I am 24 years old man. I'm suffering from first stage of piles. When I go toilet that time it's paining more & I have little bit pain for temporary. Not falling blood from there. So what should I do? Please suggest.
Well hello doc, I have been observing that homeopathy can cure the length of penis and for that different medicines are there for eg Lycopodium. And CYDONIA VULGARIS. Is it true. Please reply honestly because I am looking forward for the same.
I am suffering white shave last 6 month 27 year old please sugest me any medicine are there solve my white shave problem please. sugest me.
When the finer details are not so fine- Presbyopia. When you reach your mid-forties, you will notice certain changes in your eyesight. Reading fine print becomes harder. You begin to hold things at a distance to be able to read them clearly. If routine activities like using your mobile phone, browsing the net, and reading the menu card become challenging, you may have presbyopia. This visual condition affects almost everyone over the age of forty-five.
This happens as we grow old, when bodily functions like eyesight start to decline. In presbyopia, the natural lenses of our eye become more rigid and lose flexibility, making it difficult to focus on nearby objects and causing blur while reading. Presbyopia is a refractive error that comes with age.
Have you noticed these signs lately?
- Difficulty with reading fine print
- The need to hold reading materials further than arm's distance
- Difficulty seeing nearby objects clearly
PRESBYOND® - A fine choice for experiencing the finer details. PRESBYOND Laser Blended Vision is a new physiologically optimised laser treatment option for presbyopia. It combines the simplicity, and accuracy of corneal refractive procedure with increased depth of field in order to retain visual quality. With PRESBYOND Laser Blended Vision, patients experience excellent vision at all distances; near, intermediate and far, and improved visual acuity and contrast sensitivity. Patients adapt faster with this procedure, and enjoy their youthful vision immensely.
PRESBYOND® has been developed by Carl Zeiss Meditec, Germany —innovators and leaders in providing only the best ophthalmologic solutions globally - over a hundred and sixty years now.
PRESBYOND 1°- Are you right for it?
Almost anyone who requires depends upon reading suitable candidate for PRE ONE Which includes 5 sighted people with or without reading glasses.
Presbyopia can be treated-without reading glasses. Treatment of presbyopia usually involves the usage of corrective lenses such as reading glasses or contact lenses. However, relying on reading glasses on a day-to-day basis can cause you inconvenience and impact your quality of life. With advancing medical and technological research, new treatment options for presbyopia have been made available today.
PRESBYOND Laser Blended Vision is a breakthrough laser procedure offering multiple advantages over conventional vision correction methods, particularly with:
- Customised treatment excellent vision at all distances
- Preservation of contrast sensitivity, night vision and stereoacuity
- PRESBYOND is a comfortable, fast and efficient vvav to get back your youthful 100%
- Treat any aid from reading glasses, contact lenses.
See the finer things in life, just the way they are. Unlike conventional laser treatment methods, PRESBYOND relies primarily on its proven efficacy, customization, re-adjustability and immediate impact. With PRESBYOND®, you can expect:
- Outstanding visual acuity at all distances — near, intermediate and far
- No loss of contrast sensitivity and maintenance of stereoacuity
- Customised solution for your eyes
- Appropriate for treating myopic, hyperopic and even emmetropic presbyopia with or without astigmatism
- Immediate improvement (most patients can read the very same day without glasses) and new quality of lite
- Re-adjustable treatment
Free your eyes from glasses. And restore your youthful vision.
I am 24 year old looking for height growth. Have heard that Ashwagandha churna helps in increasing height. Does it. If not any other solutions. Please suggest.
I am a 18 years old male, I have frequent peeling of skin on my palms and edges of my feet and they continue to remain for many days. Especially after bathing it becomes much worse. Even though I remove it by tearing away the dead skin, but still the problem persists, please help me?
I am a 22 year old guy trying to put up some weight from years now, but not successful at all. Please help me in this.
I am having a stomach ache with excess mucus passing in the stool. Please help me regarding this. And suggest treatment.
A STD is transmitted by means of physical intimate contact and intercourse. These diseases are caused by parasites, virus or bacteria. Usually STDs are preventable provided you make the right choices concerning your sexual health. Refraining from sex isn’t a feasible idea at all. But fortunately there are alternatives too to curb the menace that STDs are:
- Mutual monogamy: Two people who have sex only with one another don’t have any opportunity to bring a new STD into the relationship. If you and your partner have been tested and are healthy, remaining faithful to each other is a very good way to reduce your chances of contracting an STD.
- Get Vaccinated: One important prevention tool against STIs is vaccination. Currently, vaccines are available to protect against infection with HPV, hepatitis A and B. Talk to your healthcare provider to see which vaccines might be recommended for you.
- Protect Yourself: Condoms work really well in stopping most STIs from being passed from an infected partner to another when they are used consistently and correctly every time a person has oral, vaginal or anal sex. Consistently and correctly means that a person makes sure they use a condom every time they have oral, vaginal or anal sex and put it on and use it the right way.
- Avoid alcohol and drug use: Avoiding alcohol and recreational drug use reduces the risk of contracting an STI, having an unwanted pregnancy, or being coerced to have sex. Alcohol and drug use can reduce our ability to make good decisions. It may also make us more likely to be talked into into participating in an activity without being able to give our full consent.
- Consider male circumcision: There's evidence that male circumcision can help reduce a man's risk of acquiring HIV from an infected woman (heterosexual transmission) by as much as 60 percent. Male circumcision may also help prevent transmission of genital HPV and genital herpes.
Coping and Support
It's traumatic to find out you have an STI. You might be angry if you feel you've been betrayed or ashamed if there's a chance you infected others. At worst, an STI can cause chronic illness and death, even with the best care in the world. Between those extremes is a host of other potential losses is trust between partners, plans to have children and the joyful embrace of your sexuality and its expression. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.