Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nayana
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NayanaYour feedback matters!
My mom is suffering from a strong pain at elbows and burning sensation of hands at night time please suggest me some home remedies which can cure this problem. please help me.
Hi, I'm 10 years old teenage girl. I have so much hair fall I want my hair thick what should I do for regrowth of my hair and to stop hair fall. I have face fat what should I do to reduce face fat. Thanks in advance.
I am not getting morning erection (Morning wood) naturally.I am worried? Please help me how I can get it again? What to do?
Hello doctor. I suffered from viral fever and recovered from it 3 days before. But I am feeling weakness and sluggishness inspite the fever has gone. How much more time I will need to recover from this weakness. And what food should I eat.
Hello I have some problem going on with my breathing. When I breath I feel bit unpleasantly and I can not take a breath. Also there is always a cough there in my throat. I do not know why it is there. When it is vold the cough is severe but at normal it is not so much.
I am 24 year female. My prb is that I have pcod. I taking medicine like yamini for 1year but no changes. As soon I stop my medicine my bleeding prb arises again. whether I have to take medicine for whole life? whether I would have any prb in pregnancy in future for this?
Hello sir I am 26 years girl and unmarried my weight is 66 kg and height Is 5.4 (162.5) my problem is weight and my tommy portion is getting reduce please tell me what should be my idol weight and how I maintain myself at present I am doing yoga as well as night walk of 45 min.
Hi. It is been 3 years I have been married. My wife never allows me to have intercourse. She is very much feared about that. I have talked to her about this and still it is failure. I went to doctor and they suggested for counselling and I consulted doctor for that also. But the counselling also failed as she never recovered from the sexual fear. Please advise me what else can I do to have intercourse because I need babies. Please help me. I have waited for 3 years and I can't wait more than this.
Although having sex is important, maintenance of a few proper sexual hygiene standards is of equal importance. A low standard of sexual hygiene can cause infections which can lead to serious diseases. Some tips for hygiene during sex are suggested below:
- Take a Bath: Of course, no one would feel like getting intimate if you smell bad or you are completely wet with your sweat. So it’s suggested that you take a shower and feel fresh before you get going for a sexual quickie. With this feeling of freshness, you would feel more aroused and can perform the sexual act with better energy.
- Clean Up: Couples always want to enjoy oral sex as a foreplay act or during the sexual stint but if you have not washed your sexual organs properly, your partner could get put off and reluctant to give you the oral pleasure. Also, you must wash off your sexual organs properly before and after having sex for your own personal health.
- Get Rid of Brittle Hair: While enjoying sexual acts, one tends to touch their partner all over their body and if they are too hairy on certain parts, it may put your partner off. So make sure you have shaved off brittle hair or at least trim them neatly, so that your mate can enjoy to the fullest and give you maximum pleasure. Also, the body hair can make you look unkempt and can even come in way of your sexual pleasure and make it uneasy for you and your partner to enjoy.
- Keep Your Hands Clean: You would often feel tempted to love your partner anywhere and at any point of time. But you must ensure that your hands and especially your nails are not dirty, as it may irritate your partner. The dirt tends to carry various germs, dust etc, which your partner would not appreciate when you touch them. So it’s not a great thing to start foreplay right after eating something or when you have come from outside. Always wash your hands, so that your partner feels nice when you softly touch them on cheeks, lips and other parts of the body.
- Breath Fresh Air: If your mouth is stinking due to something that you ate before having sex, it can create a state of discomfort for the other partner while kissing. So always brush you teeth after a meal and before you get into the bed. You can also get rid of this smell either by chewing a mint gum or by taking some mouth freshener that makes you breath fresh and pleasant.
So next time when you seek some romantic moments with your partner, make sure you have gone through all of these hygiene tips, thus leaving no chance to irk your partner in the bed. Moreover, it’s always good fun to love someone who is clean and careful about their own hygiene. So enjoy sex sans any discomfort! In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!