Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Naveen RainaYour feedback matters!
Good evening Doctor, My wife has a gastric kind of problem she fills like gas is travelling through out of her body even if we press at pointed place gas pass through her mouth (Dakar) also she complaint about back pain, sometimes she faint (approx 7-8 times within recent 5 years) we contacted different-different department of doctors but they said she thinks a lot so this is happening but she denies according to me also she is satisfied with her life) already she is taking medicine from a well qualified homeopathic doctor she is also a psychologist. We have two kids and doing well in study. Since 7-8 days she is complaining something wrong in her back and on bump we contacted orthopaedic and he said she is depressed but she denied. Please help what should I do.?
My friend is a struggling director in the film industry, and has no income. He is having severe anxiety and depression disorder. And he's been suppressing it for a year or more. His family is in a horrible shape to support him for doctor's appointments and medicines. Neither do I have anything to help him. It's getting worse day by day. Every night he feels like as though he is going to die. Apart from his family really not being able to afford treatment, they do not understand why it is important to treat this, they don't understand the hell, and the severity of this. But I do as a year ago I had been through the same. What can be done?
My child is 7 years of age. From 2 years she is holding lower lips by teeth almost full day and night. Inspite of counselling no changes. Because of so much pressure on teeth I think now there is a gap between front teeth. So it doesn't look good in appearance what should I do now to correct her habit and the caused gap ? Gap is almost 3 to 3.5 mm. I have heard about braces to close the gap. What are the chances Nd should I do it for her or not? What a cost if I want to correct it? Please suggest.
Sir I am 22 year old man. Actually me bahut problem me hu sir meri height achhi hai but height ke hisab se weight only 45 kg hai me bahut jyada under weight hu. Me bahut pareshan ho gaya hu mene gym bhi join ki thi but usse bhi kuch ni hua ek protein supplement liya tha but usse bhi kuch ni hua me itna jyada depress ho gaya hu ki suicide karne tak ki sochta hu me sab kuch khata hu fir bhi mera weight ni badh raha aur fit ni ho pa raha hu. Isi karan me apne carrier me bhi kuch ni kar pa raha hu please aap meri help kariye
I am feeling unwell frequently for last 7-8 months. Symptoms 1. Fever 2. Body ache 3. Head ache 4. Throat problem. Please advise.
One doctor told me that, if weight is lost due to chronic anxiety or stress, both LDL and hdl will fall. So my mind forces me to take anxiety or stress to reduce LDL cholesterol. I'm underweight, my weight is losing. But many doctors say that if weight is lost due to anxiety, hdl will decrease and LDL will increase.
My memory is temprary when I learn somthing then after some time I forgot everything so I need your help how could I increase my memory power?
I am 19, female. basically a loner. need some advice to be strong! I am in a point where I might give up on everything.
Hello Doctor, I am 27 years old male. I don't drink or smoke. I have very addiction of masturbation. I usually masturbate 3-4 times a day and around 25-30 times a week. I am masturbating since 2005, but now I feel so much exhausted. These days, When I go to bed at night, I start masturbating 2-3 times and then I start feeling so much exhausted, I feel so much anxious and stress in my body that I am unable to even stand. I feel so numb and very difficult to breathe. It feels like panic attack. I feel so bad. I am even unable to get healthy sleep. When I try to sleep I feel so anxious, stressed and panic and then suddenly I woke up. Sometime I am unable to sleep whole night. I am trying to get rid of this habit, but it is so hard to do. Please suggest me way to get rid of this habit and I need to recover from all the negative effects that happened to my body because of this masturbation. Please suggest me everything that is required for me at this stage. Any medicine, any precaution, habits, food. Please help me, I am in very bad condition and I am ready to do whatever it takes to get rid of this. Waiting for your reply. Thanks.
It is normal to feel nervous before an interview or be anxious about certain things, but letting that fear take over your life is not normal. If your worries and stress interfere with day-to-day life, you may be suffering from an anxiety disorder. Fear not, this is treatable with homeopathy.
Here are a few homeopathic remedies to help calm an anxious person:
- Kali Phosphoricum: Kali Phosphoricum is potassium phosphate that helps calm people when overwhelmed by anxiety attacks. This is suitable for people who are easily stressed, over sensitive, insecure, irritable and despondent. It also helps deal with the after effects of grief and fright. Physical ailments such as fatigue, dullness and lack of energy that are a result of anxiety can also be treated with this biochemic salt.
- Aconite Napellus: Aconite Napellus is made from a purple flowering plant by the same name. It has a number of uses, primary among which is to control anxiety. This is one of the best homeopathic remedies for sudden, intense anxiety attacks and for post traumatic anxiety. It also helps deal with after effects of anxiety such as memory weakness, restlessness, oversensitivity and spells of rage.
- Argentum Nitricum: Argentum Nitricum is also known as nitrate of silver. This is helpful in cases where anxiety makes a person insecure and unsure of what to do. When you're anxious, you are likely to crave for something sweet and feel very hot. Both these are cyclic symptoms of anxiety, and can worsen the situation, if not dealt with. However, Argentum Nitricum helps calm the digestive effects of sugar and cool the body to keep anxiety levels in check.
- Arsenicum Album: Arsenicum Album is a constitutional remedy that can treat both chronic and acute problems. This works well on people who are worried about safety and security. If issues like health, money and break-ins are the cause of your anxiety, this homeopathic remedy is ideal for you. It also helps deal with restlessness.
- Calcarea Carbonica: This is a homeopathic remedy made from the middle layer of sea shells that has a number of applications. When it comes to anxiety, Calcarea Carbonica is well suited for people who are scared of change and over controlling. This anxiety is accompanied by excessive sweating due to any exertion and stubbornness. Such people are also often afraid of animals and of the dark and get easily confused. One of the biggest advantages of homeopathy over allopathic treatment is the absence of side effects when taken in low doses.
However, even homeopathic medication can have side effects when taken in high doses. Therefore, it is a good idea to consult a doctor before self medicating.