Lybrate.com has top trusted Anesthesiologists from across India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Narendra FisakeYour feedback matters!
I have problem in my leg and When I work more then usual then at end of the day when I go to sleep it pain me so suggests me what should I do?
I am worried about my hands and legs pain and Dan's rid and please give me some medicine for the pain and give me medicine.
Had an accident and fell of the bike and injured my left arm in the process. Left shoulder and biceps are paining badly probably ligaments or tendons have torn coz not able to move. Please suggest.
Sir, i m a 25 year old lady. I m having severe right sided lower back pain for the last 5 months. The severity of the pain is getting worse on sitting and on weight lifting. What is the remedy for this? Is this due to overweight? I m having 70 kg.
Mere baby hone ke baad se hi body mei bahut pain or thakan si rehti hai meri baby 1 mahine ki hai mai use breast feed bhi krati hu par bht kamjori hoti hai pls help me.
Sir I am loading my hair now from recent days, I am not using any hair dyes simply iam using head and shoulder shampoo only while bathing, now I am having more hair fall with dandruff sir please give any oil to apply for my hair to control.
I am suffering from pain in left wrist, I am not able to bend my wrist much. While bending downward side it pain more and a hard edge is formed right above the wrist joint. Not able to put stress on my left wrist. I don't have any earlier injury there.
Though it is said climbing stairs is healthy, for a 73 yr. Old person having chronic low back pain, cervical spondylitis and muskulo-skeletal issues hypertension, will this advice of climbing stairs healthy or otherwise?
I am suffering from severe knee pain from last 6 to 8 days, what should I do to reduce my knee pain as soon as possible?
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated? What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems? What causes Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and what is the best method of treatment? Can iodine help this condition?
I am suffering from backache since 5 years so whenever I have to bend for my work it pains. I am not understanding what to do for it.
My sister is 40 years old with 52 kg weight. Every morning when she wake up ,she has severe Back shoulder pain. There will be no pain afterwards. Can you suggest any home remedies?
6 Bodily Pains You Must Never Ignore
Any pain in the body is an indication and demands attention. Some pains go away by themselves or by home treatment, while few need medical attention.
Here are 6 types of pains which should never be ignored.
- Chest Pain - Chest pain that doesn't go away and is accompanied by shortness of breath can prove to be fatal if not treated at the earliest. Do not wait for it to subside, nor should you try self medication. Consult the doctor immediately.
- Abdominal Pain - While abdominal pain could be because of various smaller reasons, if it is unbearable, consult a doctor at the earliest. This pain could be because of ruptured appendix, stomach ulcer, problems in your pancreas or gallbladder or even intestinal blockages.
- Severe Headache - Normally we tend to take headaches lightly, believing that all we need to do is pop a medicine or rest it out. However, if the pain is excruciating, consult the doctor as soon as possible.
- Prolonged Backache - If you are experiencing pain in the back with tingling in your toes, this could be associated with your discs. Give it medical attention at the earliest, as it could turn fatal.
- Lower Abdomen - Appendicitis' indicator is sharp pain on the side. If you feel a sharp pain in your lower abdomen on the right side along with symptoms like nausea, vomiting, fever, shaking, constipation and diarrhea, reach out for medical assistance as soon as possible.
- Leg Pain - Yet another pain one should not ignore is deep vein thrombosis which is blood clots in the legs? deep veins.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.