Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Narendra Ashok ShekadeYour feedback matters!
My urine and latrine smell too much bad. Suggest me some ayurvedic medicine to remove the bad smell.
With today's lifestyle, it is almost impossible to avoid stress. Each person experiences stress in a different way and can tolerate different levels of stress. For some work is a source of stress while for others it could be strained relationships or financial trouble. Stress, if not dealt correctly can harm a person mentally, emotionally and physically. Stress can also make a person age faster. Hence. it becomes essential to understand how to deal with the wear and tear of stress.
- Cut back on caffeine, alcohol and nicotine: Stress can fasten your heartbeat and lead to anxiousness and depression. Turning to nicotine, alcohol or any form of caffeinated drink may temporarily make you feel better but will worsen the situation in the long run. This is because all three of them are considered stimulants. Instead hydrate your body with plenty of water, fresh fruits juices and herbal teas.
- Exercise: Regular exercise is beneficial for a healthy mind and body. Exercising give you some time to yourself and gives you a break from whatever may be triggering your stress. Stress also causes the release of hormones such as adrenaline and cortisol. This can make you jumpy and tense. However, by exercising these hormones can be put to use and your body can be brought back to a calmer state.
- Talk to someone: Stress can lead to anxiety and depression. This can make you socially withdrawn and lead to even more stress. Hence, it is essential to find someone who you can open up to and share your thoughts and experience with. This will also help you make better decisions as stress can cloud your judgement.
- Get a good night s sleep: Stress can affect your sleep cycles and make you either an insomniac or make you sleep excessively. In both cases, you wake up feeling tired and sans any energy to take on the next day. Give yourself a routine of going to bed and waking up at the same time every day to fight these effects of stress and to give your mind time to refresh itself. It will also help to avoid watching television or working on laptops or mobiles for an hour before going to bed.
- Prioritize: Seeing a never ending to-do list is one of the most common stress triggers. In such situations, stress can make you unable to complete your tasks efficiently and you re left either feeling overworked or with an even longer to-do list for the next day. Hence, it is important to learn to prioritise tasks and get them done one at a time. Also, learn to say NO to people when you know you do not have the time to take on additional tasks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
I have a black spot on my leg which now days spreading. Here is not a facility of picture upload so I can't show u.
I am a student. 18 years old. My hairloss is continuously increasing. please sugest some natural tips to stop it.
Hi from few days I am feeling sensitivity in both the sides of my tooth's specially when I eat sweet I consulted dentist he gave me tablets but it znt working well. What should I do?
In the initial stages or in the milder structures or in individuals who don't know about the illness, depression can go unidentified till its suggestions turn out to be excessively self-evident. Individuals regularly neglect it as an unimportant low state of mind or some begin expecting it as a piece of their psychological makeup.
Indeed, even families or life partner begin obliging as needs be, in this way making distinguishing proof of depression all the more troublesome. Homeopathic treatment for depression is awesome type of option medicine and regular therapy for depression.
Points of interest of utilizing Homeopathy for Depression
The best a portion of homeopathic treatment is that the homeopathic medicines are thoroughly symptom free and its long haul utilization prompts no harm to the body. Homeopathic medicines likewise don't bring on any sedation .
What are the indications of depression?
Taking after the manifestation of depression and if three to at least five of the accompanying indications, which persevere for over 2 weeks, there are chances that one may experience the ill effects of depression. Tenacious low or dismal mindset, loss of intrigue or joy in exercises including sex. Sentiments of blame, uselessness, defenselessness, sadness, negativity, sleeping in excess or too little, frequently feeling tired, etc. Self-destructive contemplations and endeavors, fretfulness, peevishness, outrage and inordinate sobbing all are indicators of depression.
Can Homeopathy cure depression?
The primary question that rings a bell is that can homeopathy cure depression? Clinical depression is especially treatable with natural homeopathic medicines. Early treatment is more compelling and keeps the probability of genuine repeats. It is exceptionally helpful in depression emerging after anguish and mental stuns. Aurum Metallicum is demonstrated in situations where self-destructive contemplations and inclination is available. Natrum Mur and Carcinocin are regularly utilized to treat perpetual and genuine types of anxiety. However, medical suggestion is strictly important in this matter and no medication should be taken without consulting your doctor.
Homeopathy for Depression and Anxiety
Homeopathic medicine Aconite is one of the main homeopathic medicine for treating intense tension issue. Sudden uneasiness requires the utilization of this medicine .The indications seem abrupt and may give the patient a sentiment of approaching fate. This is one of the best medicine for use in intense fits of anxiety.
I am loosing hair quickly since last year (when I was 17 years old, I tried many shampoos/oils but didn't get good result. Can you help me?
First, let’s know what this disease is?
This is the first fistula formation on the back side of the body. Where there is the lower portion of the human body, where the pus starts coming from the fistula and quite often it is not being treated by the repeated treatment of antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs and the person feel very much annoyed by this. This can be a pilonidal disease.
What pilonidal disease is?
When the hair enters in the skin and it goes in and creates an infection there, until and unless that track is being exercised or being operated that remains a permanent fissure. This is called a pilonidal disease. The surgery is very simple for it. only the thing is if it is being done by an experienced person and one day you have to stay in the hospital and it can even be done under local anaesthesia. The foreign body is being removed from the wound and the wound is remained open for a long time only the dressing is required for two three weeks and another if it is the primary closure is being done then it can be cured in seven to ten days.
You can connect me at lybrate.com. if you have question, query or any clarification you are most welcome to contact on lybrate.com to me. Thank you.