Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Narayan Tathe
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Narayan TatheYour feedback matters!
I took mifegest kit for miscarriage 9 day before .but stomach pain and spontaneously bleeding is not being stopped. I think some parts of that remains. What should I do?
I suffering from bleeding and period pains like stomach pain, leg pain, body pain from last 1 month. I choose copper T option as contraceptive from last 8-9 months. And past months I was fine but last 1 month I am suffering from this pain.
Last month around 40-50 days ago I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend n now she is missing her periods. How do I now confirm she is pregnant or not.
Mera baby mere pat me hi mar gaya tha 8 mahine me tab breast ka size kafi badh gaya. How to reduce it?
How does krimson35 help in irregular periods? Is it a temporary solution only or it will have permanent impact in regularizing periods?
Homeopathy does offers certain medicines for swelling under the eyelids or around the eyelids. Medicines like kali carb, apis, china are often used. But the success of treatment depends on conditions like whether the swelling is oedematous in nature, or there is collection of fat, or there is lax tissue, or if this is a hereditary feature. If the eye bags show any variation in size with the day then they have a much better prognosis with homeopathy.
If the eye bags have developed after some illness or relatively recently, you may get benefit from constitutional treatment, covering you as a person.
I Married on January 2014. After marriage my periods get abnormal. Sometimes it appeared in a 2 months gap. After 1 years my husband and me both are trying to get a baby. Till now we are in hope. We both tested according to doctors advise and found normal in every aspect of health conditions. Doctor informed the abnormality of periods is due to hormonal changes. But still not achieved our goal for a baby. My doctor even if done a small operation near my genitals for a smooth intercourse with my husband. From the next month of operation my period continued normally for three months but again the abnormality counts on since six months. Even if I found in these abnormal months I bleed only 1 mg or less each time I go to washroom. Also my bleeding isn't stopping at all since 1 month. Whenever I go to washroom I bleed a little. I started taking "Regestrone 5 mg" tablet to get my full period but after 10 pills (each per day), I still haven't my full period yet. Please suggest me. With Thanks.
I had friends with benefit she agrees to have a sex with mee we both are 21 shall we have sex does it not affect the health of either?
I'm 27. I have 2 years old daughter. Had my last periods on 13th dec. 10 days more for my periods date. Had protected sex from 7th day to 13th day. Now having lower back pain and lower abdomen tenderness, headache and dizziness, nausea and burning sensation in vagina and frequent urination and gassy and constipation. Am I pregnant or its too early to have hopes.
Dementia is a general classification of a brain disease that causes a long haul and frequently steady abatement in the capacity to think and recall that is sufficiently incredible to influence a man's everyday functioning. Other normal manifestations incorporate passionate issues, issues with dialect, and a lessening in motivation. An individual's awareness is not influenced. The most common example of dementia is the Alzheimer's disease.
Physiotherapy for Dementia:
A patient with dementia can benefit from physiotherapy regardless of the possibility that the patient can't perceive their own family. Physiotherapy, notwithstanding, can be of good advantage to the individual who has dementia and also their family and parental figures at different stages. The principle explanation behind this is that recovery administrations can help the dementia patient to be as utilitarian as would be prudent for whatever length of time that is conceivable. Here are 5 ways physiotherapy benefits an Alzheimer's patient:
- Physiotherapy can keep up the Alzheimer's patient's freedom and mobility as much as one could expect reasonably. A physiotherapist can outline a home activity program and work intimately with relatives to administer to the Alzheimer's patient.
- Physiotherapists, as independent experts, embrace much detailed, separately custom-made appraisals of the disorders, action confinements and restrictions imposed upon individuals with dementia.
- The caretakers of individuals with dementia regularly show weakness when contrasted with their same aged companions. Physiotherapy helps with diminishing the weight of consideration by instructing caregivers to provide encouragement and upliftment to individuals with dementia.
- Patients with dementia are always at a risk of falling down and hurting themselves. Poor balance accounts for the danger of falls. This can be worked upon and improved by physiotherapy driven exercises. Exercise can have a huge and positive effect on behavioral and mental indications of dementia, enhancing psychological capacity and mindset, which can decrease the doses of strong medicines. Special exercise routines are assigned to the patients which help improve their body balance while walking.
- Physiotherapy has crucial influence in advancing and keeping up portability of individuals with dementia. It assumes a basic part in the end of life consideration by overseeing situations, seating and complicated muscle contracture. Individuals with dementia regularly experience issues in communicating pain. Pain influences cognizance, inspiration and reaction to any intervention. Physiotherapists are specialists in recognizing and treating pain in dementia patients and give training to care home staff and caregivers of the patients.
Physiotherapy is very important for dementia patients. Regular physiotherapy sessions are beneficial for patients for improvement in condition.