Lybrate.com has top trusted Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons from across India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Naphade SandeepYour feedback matters!
I have pimples in my face along with black dots for two years please give natural remedies to cure my problem acne also more in my face.
I have a cut mark on left hand side. May you tell me whether is this mark removable. If it is possible. Give me a good suggestion.
My hair is falling since last 10 years and tried only 4 brands of hair oil to prevent falling but no gain. What should I do to prevent the fall of my hair.
Dear sir my wife is pregnant since last 5 months. She have suffering from pimples. Pl suggest any type of medicines or home remedy for treat the same.
Numerous individuals suffer from hair loss and hair fall problems, which inevitably cause low self-esteem and low self-confidence. Although this is not a life threatening condition, this disorder can cause serious self-esteem issues in individuals. Most individuals with extreme hair loss issues are uncomfortable in having a social life and face a constant suffering from within.
There have been numerous kinds and types of medications for treating and preventing hair loss. However, homeopathy has proven to be amazing without causing any side effects. Homeopathy is an alternative medicine which uses no harsh chemicals and works on the principle of triggering the healing process in the body.
Possible situations that cause hair loss-
Too much vitamin A intake
Pregnancy (hormonal changes and stress)
Lack of protein
Various hormonal imbalances
Deficiency of vitamin B
Drastic weight loss
Homeopathic medicines stimulate the hair roots to promote regrowth. The medicines used in Homeopathy to aid hair regrowth are all of natural origin and therefore, safe for use among persons of all age groups. The main advantage of opting for Homeopathic medicines for hair regrowth is the absence of any related toxic side effects. Some of the most common homeopathic treatments to prevent hair loss are-
Hair loss due to Alopecia Areata: This disorder is caused due to the immune system, which mistakes hair for foreign objects and attacks it, thereby causing erratic loss of hair. The individual loses hair in patches haphazardly. There are numerous medicines for specific treatments of Alopecia. Some of them are listed below-
Fluricum Acidum: This not only fights alopecia, but is also efficient in preventing hair fall after Syphilis, where hair breakage, hair fall and hair tangles increase immensely.
Phosphorus: This is very effective in treating alopecia and can also be used to heal other gastrointestinal problems, blood, bones and nervous tissue problems.
Calcarea carbonica: This is one of the best homeopathic medication for hair regrowth. It also prevents itching and sweating of the scalp.
Vinca minor: This is very effective in treating alopecia along with dandruff. Abnormal hair growth can also be treated with this medication.
Hair loss due to Dandruff: Dandruff is a common problem and the worst part is that it brings intense hair fall with it. Dandruff is caused generally due to eczema and psoriasis. The medications that can be used are as follows-
- Psonorium: Best treatment for preventing dandruff and hair loss caused along with it
- Mezereum: Heals rashes and lesions and tackles hair fall in crusty scalps
- Kali sulphuricum
- Natrum muriaticum
- Pulsatilla pratensis
- Baldness: Mostly affects men. Some of the recommended medicines include:
- Baryts carbonica
- Lycopodium clavatum
However, it is advised that in case of hair loss, before you consume any medicines, consult a homeopathic practitioner for a thorough treatment.
Lybrate | Dr. Ramesh Gosavi speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I am a 26 years old I have hair loss problem when ever I get bath and I just wash my hair without any shampoo or any else please help me.
I have a lots of black heads on my nose. I used a lot of removals scrubbers but all in vain. please help.?
I am 21 years old. Sir/mam I have dandruff problems in my hair and due to which there are pimples in my face. So what I have to do to get rid of the dandruff.
Sir, I have dandruff in my head as a result there is hair fall problem I wanna get rid of this. Please advise.
Hello Sir/Mam, we got married. My wife is 22years old. Problem is. The breast of my wife are very small. For that I'm not happy. We've used MASOLIN & BREASTRIM for two times. But not increased her boobs size. So, I need help to gain her breast. Tell me a guaranteed medicine's name.
I am having hair fall from almost 2 months I have tried different oils n shampoos but it didn't work.
Every woman endures menopause, by the time she reaches middle age. It comes with a lot of complications, and skin changes are also not spared. It is vital to know how to fight the skin changes of menopause to take right actions at the right time.
Major problems faced are hormonal changes and their declines. Ultimately, ovarian activity slows down decreasing in b-estradiol levels. This leads to hot flashes or warmth feel under the skin, especially on face and profuse sweating. The overall experience leads to decrease in the production of estrogen and progesterone, leading to skin changes.
- Oily skin: testosterone production is prominent that stimulates sebaceous glands to secrete thicker sebum making skin appear oily.
- Facial hair: some women show the development of facial hair, especially on chin.
- Sagging skin and wrinkles: decrease in estrogen leads to fat redistribution. This results in skin sagging on face, neck, hands and arms.
- Elastosis: lower estrogen levels lead to decrease in collagen and elastin in the skin dermis. Uv rays destroy collagen resulting in elastosis.
- Thinning epidermis: this leads to trans-epidermal water loss and dry skin.
- Hyperpigmentation / age spots: melanin production is tampered.
How to fight against it
Here are some tips on how to fight the skin changes of menopause.
- With age, skin becomes dry. Right cleanser with a creamy formula is a solution for dry skin.
- Use heavier cream to moisten your skin. Avoid hot, long showers.
- Skin protection from sunlight is a must. Choose a sunscreen that is from a broad-spectrum spf30 or higher and use it regularly.
- Due to hormonal changes, wrinkles appear, and hence you need to apply moisturizer on face, jawline and neck regularly. Use skin-care products meant to act against fine lines and sagging.
- Face, hands and chest usually get affected with age spots. Use sunscreen every day. Those who are already affected with spots, use exfoliating products. These products help to shed dead skin cells. Toners may also help.
- Apply moisturiser on hands too and wear gloves while doing household or yard work.
- Eat foods with antioxidants such as brightly-coloured fruits and vegetables.
- Soy, which is rich in isoflavones, acts like estrogen in the body.
- Stress tends to make skin drier. Yoga, meditation, etc. Helps to relax.
- Do exercise regularly to tone your muscles.
- Sleep well: beauty sleep is most essential to regenerate your cells. Sleep prevents dark circles under eyes. Around 8 to 9 hours of sleep is recommended.
- Now you know how to fight the skin changes of menopause. Follow the tips and then age will be just a number.
Lybrate | Dr. Prajakta Nimbalkar speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY