Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NandkishoreYour feedback matters!
When I masturbate. Usually nothing is wrong, but sometimes after I masturbate, a few minutes later I have to urinate. And when I do, it is usually very painful. The feeling doesn't pass either. My scrotum usually gets tightened up, and there is painful feeling above my crotch. Usually I just sit there, drink some water and I have to urinate (if I can'nt) and very little amount of urine is come for 25-40 min. Until the feeling goes away. ANY idea what this is?
In sep, 2013 one abscess appear left side of the anus (nearly 5 cm). Consulted with doctor and operations it. After that it was fine, but 2015 pus is passing from this area. Then consultant with doctor and doctor advice to seat on hot water. But still pus passing from this area. Advice me.
It is common misbelief that sexual pleasure is proportional to the size of the penis. A smaller-than-desirable size of the penis is a major cause for concern - taking away one's confidence and esteem. Men facing this issue look for options to get it fixed from anywhere and everywhere. While there are a lot of options that promise to increase the size, not many live up to it.
Homeopathy offers many options for this problem. Not just providing immediate relief, homeopathy as in all cases, tries to address the root cause and treat the individual holistically. Premature ejaculation, reduced sperm count, etc., are serious issues.
Listed below are some common ingredients used in medicines that can improve the penis size. There are many formulations that use the below mentioned ingredients. All of these are herbs and aphrodisiacs that have been used from ancient times across continents. They have been proven to have good results and improved sexual satisfaction.
- Epimedium - Also known locally as the 'horny goat weed', this is believed to improve circulation to the penis, thereby enhancing erection and sexual sensation. It also affects the release of testosterone which is required for improved sexual urge and vigor.
- Saw Palmetto - This improves blood flow and promotes hormonal balance in addition to treating urinary infections. The end result is improved sexual performance.
- Ginkgo Biloba - This also is believed to improve blood circulation and oxygenation, leading to long-lasting erection.
- Cuscuta seed and bark extract - The seed of Cuscuta is believed to delay premature death of sperm and prevent premature ejaculation. The bark, on the other hand, is believed to relieve stress and improve the functioning of the nervous system. These two are used in combination in medicines to enlarge penis and help better performance.
- Hawthorn berry - In some formulations, the Hawthorn berry is also added which is believed to improve the blood flow to the heart and brain. Improved circulation to these vital organs help improve sexual performance.
- Damiana or Turnera diffusa: Popular in the Mexican and Latin American regions, there could be anxiety/depression, libido loss, and sexual insufficiency where Damiana can be of great help.
- Aswagandha - Also known as poison gooseberry or Indian ginseng, this can be used in cases where the sperm density is low, or there is problem of reduced thinking ability, premature ejaculation, and weak penis.
All said and done, one suggestion: Though this is a very sensitive issue, please have a thorough discussion before starting off on some medication on your own. Each body is unique and will respond differently to different formulations. With homeopathy, the aim is to treat the individual holistically instead of just removing the symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.