Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NandkishoreYour feedback matters!
I want to increase my Penis Size from 5 inch to 9 inch then what to do. I also feel a little weakness after doing intercourses . Please help me.
No pain at centre of chest it is in between centre and end of left side. I can pinpoint the pain from where it radiates. I don't have shortness of breath. The pain doesn't radiates to other parts.
I am 31 years old I have anal fistula for 2+ years. I need treatment withouth operation anyone suggest.
Children are much more susceptible to tooth decay and gum disorders than grown-ups. This is because the gum and teeth in toddlers are very delicate. Moreover, children are more attracted to sweets and other food items, which cause damage to the teeth.
Here are several ways to protect the teeth of your little one:
- Have a dental checkup: You should take your child to a dentist on his first birthday. Early prevention is important as any kind of problem in the teeth will be detected and this will save you from a lot of trouble in the future.
- Teaching healthy habits: Brushing is very important and you should teach your child to brush regularly, more than once a day. Before the development of teeth in your baby, you should brush his gums gently by using water on a soft baby toothbrush or with a clean and soft cloth. After developing teeth, brushing must be practiced with delicate toothbrushes and fluoridated toothpaste. If several teeth touch against each other, you should use flossing. Brushing is essential before going to bed, and no food should be taken after brushing.
- Prevent "baby bottle decay": You should not let your child go to sleep with a bottle of juice or milk. The sugar contained in these liquids sticks to the child's teeth, which activates bacteria and may lead to tooth decay.
- Avoid giving juice to your child: Juice may be healthy for the body, but it leads to tooth decay in little kids. The amount of regular juice intake should never be above four ounces.
- Avoid excess use of a sippy cup: Sippy cups enable children to shift from bottles to a glass. However, all day long usage of sippy cups should be restricted as it may cause decay on the front and back portions of teeth, when the drinks are rich in sugar.
- Be careful about sweet medicines: Many medicines meant for children are sugary and stick to the teeth, increasing the chance of cavities. Several antibiotics cause overgrowth of Candida or yeast and cause an oral disease known as oral thrush. This disease causes creamy patches on the tongue. In case your child needs sweet medicines, brushing should be increased.
- Stop using a pacifier by the age of 2 or 3: Pacifiers are good for children, but using pacifiers for a long period of time affects the lining of teeth. The shape of the mouth may also change. Hence, do not let your child use pacifiers after 2 or 3 years of age.
Children are quite prone to teeth disorders and decay in the teeth. Hence, measures must be taken to protect the teeth of children from any kind of disorder.
I have a very flat nose.Can it be corrected with nose filling to make it shape it instead of rhinoplasty.How much it might cost ?
I am 33 years old. I have some light pain or discomforts on my left side chest. Some times in left hand also. My doctor says that nothing serious. My ecg report is ok. I font have bp. I am continue doing physical exercise. What is the possibility of this pain.
I am 20 year old student. I am having problem with sleeping at night. I am not able to sleep before 3 am how much I try. Please tell me how to fall asleep on time.
Super Fact of the Day: An hour of wearing headphones can see the bacteria count increase in your ear by 700 times!
When you wear a pair of headphones, you end up blocking the entry of natural air into your ear, which causes bacteria to increase by 700 times inside within an hour! As a result, your eardrums respond with pain or hearing loss, as they are unable to bear the invasion of bacteria in such huge numbers.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!