Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nandisha PrabhuneYour feedback matters!
Sir, We had a safe sex on October. After that my girlfriend had a regular periods on that month and on November. But Now Dec 19 is her exact date of period. But it has not yet come. Is there any chance to get pregnancy?
Hello Doctor. Am pregnant with twins. My random blood sugar tested at three months of pregnancy was normal around 101. At 27 weeks I again got tested for sugar and results are bit high. FBS is 108, after one hour it is 174 and 2 hours its is 163. Please suggest what does this mean. I was not having diabetes before pregnancy as clearly shown by random blood sugar. What effect it can have on my babies and will it come back to normal after pregnancy?
I'm 31 yrs. Old. My 2nd baby is by scissorian and my weight is 63 kgs. My stomach buttocks and hips have come out please suggest me some easy exercises and some home remedies which I could consume. Recently I'm having honey lemon water and through out the day I take warm water. I'm very much tensed because of my hips buttocks and stomach.
Mam, I miss my mc after that I check the result is positive so that I take mifegest kit after take mifegest kit bleeding start and small amount of tissue come today is 13 day bleeding come continuously what I can do I am pregnant or not at that time plzz help m I don't know what I can do right now.
Am skinny 31 years old, married for 1 yr, we r planning for baby, doctors told dat my ovulation day wil be on 12th day from my periods but I got my ovulation on 16th day, is it normal or wil it be a problem to get pregnant, am worried please reply me.
What are effect of hypothyroidism during pregnancy? even when she is continuously on thyroid medicine.
I got last periods on November 11th Till now didn't get any periods. I had pregnancy test 2 days back. And in the HCG test I observed one Dark line (C section), one very light color line (T section-result line). Is that mean am pregnant? From yesterday am observing light brown bleeding. Am confused? What to do now? Am feeling very tired even after eating. Have some light cramps in lower abdomen. Please suggest me what to do?
What is best period to get pregnant and should we have to sex day after other. For better result. My cycle is of 30-31 days. please help us. My husband is undergonesementest and he have 40 million/ml count. All other thing are good. Say something. I want to get pregnant as soon as possible. Plz.
I am due to do test on 5th december Monday to see if am I read on Internet saying if had sex 2 days before ovulation will get pregnant as need a child and got reply back and it said Yes you definitely get pregnant as had sex 1-2 days before most fertile time I no he cum in me as it went warm inside so is it true.
I am 25 years old and I am trying to conceive my last period was 10March, so I had intercourse on 16th march. I want to know when can I check my pregnancy and was it right time intercourse for ovulation?
The food we eat affects our mind and body in various ways. There are many kinds of foods that have varied kinds of effects on how our body behaves due to the nutritional properties of the same. Spinach is a well known green vegetable that is rich in iron and various other nutrients. Since time immemorial, this vegetable has been used in various forms like soups, curries and much more so that we may enjoy the health benefits of the same.
Let us find out more about the health benefits of spinach with these quick pieces of information.
- Prevents cancer: One of the foremost qualities of having spinach on a regular basis is that it helps in the prevention of cancer. This is due to the fact that the level of chlorophyll that one may find in spinach is absolutely apt when it comes to blocking the entry and effect of carcinogenic material and elements in our body. These are the elements that may enter our body due to pollution as well as through some kinds of processed food. So one will need to eat plenty of spinach, especially in today’s day and age of adulterated food and pollution, so as to mitigate the effect of these elements and prevent cancer. Spinach is also highly recommended for those people who have a history of cancer in their family, and hence, are at a higher risk of getting the same.
- Helps in managing one’s diabetes: Alpha lipoid acid is one of the most well-known antioxidants that can be found in spinach. This is one of the rare elements that helps in lowering the glucose levels in the body even as it increases sensitivity towards insulin. This, in turn, helps in taking care of one’s diabetes without constant hospitalisation and medication. It also helps in managing diabetes through a neuropathy approach.
- Brings down blood pressure: Spinach is of great value for patients who have been suffering from problems like hypertension as it brings down the blood pressure levels. This is because spinach manages to negate the effect of sodium, which may be found in the body. This happens due to the high potassium content, which may be found in this leafy green vegetable.
- Increases the health of bones: When we have spinach on a regular basis, our bones also get the benefit of the same. The risk of bone fracture is literally reduced to half due to the high level of vitamin K and protein content of this vegetable.
- Gives you good skin and hair: With the constant ingestion of spinach, one can also get shining hair and glowing skin due to Vitamin C and collagen element that is found in abundance in this vegetable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am 26 female. I get married recently. We met on my 22nd day. It s almost 7 days missed period. Is there any chance to get pregnant.
My aunt is suffering from endometriosis what treatment you would suggest her and does not have any child. She want one child. Is it possible that she can get pregnant?
Unless you’re planning to have a baby, it is best to employ some form of birth control to have a satisfying and pleasurable sexual relationship. Having an intercourse right after the menstrual cycle is least likely to result in pregnancy, but there is quite a possibility that an accident may happen. The withdrawal method is highly undependable and should be avoided as far as possible. Birth control is available in a number of forms. Condoms, birth control pills, intrauterine devices or IUD and birth control shots are the most common methods of birth control. Here are five things you should know about birth control.
- Birth control prices vary: Birth control is available in a number of price ranges to suit varying budgets. Condoms are the most budget friendly while IUDs are amongst the most expensive. However, IUDS are effective over a long spell of time while condoms must be used only once. In some cases, your insurance may help pay for birth control. Hence do your research properly before deciding on the type of birth control you would like to use.
- Not all birth control protects against STDs: The only type of birth control that can protect against both pregnancy and STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) are condoms. All the other forms of birth control do not protect against the transference of STDs. Spermicides and diaphragms can lower the risk of catching an STD, but do not give full proof protection.
- Not just one person needs to be completely responsible for birth control: If you are in a committed relationship, both people have to take full responsibility of birth control. Birth control devices are available for both men and women and hence this is a responsibility that needs to be shared equally. However, if you are not in a committed relationship and have more than one sexual partner, it is best to take responsibility of birth control in your own hands.
- There are side effects to most forms of birth control: Any form of birth control that involves hormones will have side effects. Some of the common side effects triggered by birth control are nausea, weight gain or weight loss, mood swings, sore or swollen breasts and lighter or heavier blood flow during menstruation.
- No form of birth control is 100% effective: Lastly, you should know that apart from abstaining from sex, no form of birth control is 100% effective. At the same time, you should also know that missing a period is not always a sign of being pregnant as there are various reasons that affect your menstrual cycle. Therefore, it is best to undergo a pregnancy test in case you missed your periods. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I am 19 years old married woman on 30 April 2016 and I have a complaint of irregular periods and no proper bleeding at periods time and yesterday I check up to the Dr. She has given me this tablets:- Evion 400, GLYCIPHAGE, and Myoocyte. For what are this tablets given for me will this cause any problem to remain me pregnant? Plzzz explain me in details with valid answer.
Exercise of any kind whether it is brisk walking running or weight training if done for 30 minutes or so five days a week offers tremendous benefits both physical and mental. Several studies have proven that working out can reduce stress and boost the body's ability to deal with existing mental tension and anxiety