Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurologists from across India. You will find Neurologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Nandan YardiYour feedback matters!
I have headache how can we cure it. Recently I have having half side headache? What should I do? Is I am suffering from migraine?
Hello Doctor, I am having a doubt regarding memory loss. From my childhood onwards I am having forgetfulness, I have identified this during my 5th standard. Recently I did blood test for my hair treatment, form that I came to know my vitamin D is bit less (32.2) and also I checked in net about this problem. Got shocked with the info about alzheimer's disease. I am fully confused and afraid. Could you please help me on this? Example for forgetfulness. Having a problem with remembering spellings, vocabulary. Not able to remember unfamiliar place names and route (visited only once) Thanks in advance.
I'm 29 years old since last 2 and half years was suffering from upper back right side pain numbness in in right hand pain is on and off kind of tender pain points develop in right side upper back in front and back in shoulder and in middle side ribs. Some days said it could be paralysis. I'm worried can it be paralysis? Stress and anger worse pain. tried many treatment but nothing work yet. Can anyone help in dis.
I have migraine since 30 years. At the time of pain I am using" Vasograin" tablets. Is there any side effects over usage of the above tablets.
Hi my age is 26 yrs. I am getting pain and burning sensation in my left leg thigh from two month and have consulted doctor also. And he has given me pixicam 20mg tab, b12 injection and some pain killer tab for 20 days but still is same problem. Please healp me.
My hands and fingers started shivering for no reason from the past week and increasing by the day. They Can not seem to stop shivering and I am worried that it might be chronic. And while sleeping my hands starts twitching. Please help.
I have been suffering from sinusitis for the last 2 years. The problem is severe during the day time. It occurs periodically, normally it happens every 2 weeks. I feel irritated and seems like getting angry those times. Please, tell me doctor, is that signs of migraine ? What should I do ?
My mother is 58 years old and had suffered migraine for 30 years but the problem reduced a lot after menopause. But still she gets sudden onsets of acute migraine headaches like currently for past 10-15 days she has very severe migraine pain. What are the medicines suggested for immediate relief. Thanks.
My friends grandson 16 yrs old is asked to use encorate 200 for 6 months, though the mri scan shows poisitive. Is it advisable to use the medicine for longer period
I am taking medicine for Epilepsy for almost 18 Years. Fitz occur once in 8-12 months subject to my lapse of medicine. I am 24 Years aged now. Doctors say as per EEG that there is very minor problem. I want to know is there any way out that i do not have to take medicine further. Is there any permanent cure of Epilepsy ??
I am 21 years old. I faced nerve weakness at 15 years, I consulted neurologist and got cured. From 1 year i'm facing problems in walking and running. I can sense legs its not nerve weakness. But I am not able to walk perfectly. My leg seem to have low grip. What I should do sir? I want strength in my legs.
I have migraine since 14 years. I can't even sleep with headache. What should I do to get rid of it.
I am 32 years old I am suffering from seizure disorder from last ten year I am on medication levsetrsion 1500 mg. Is it a good medicine for this give me advice please.
I hv migraine head achr. How to stop dis. Suffering heavily. I can not see movies, reading books, papers etc etc. please help me anyone.
My sisters son has shivering in the time of eating. Also he don't like to talk, even to his father, also he is crying very fast, even when an biscuit lost. Also all the time he is biting his nail. He has asthma also. Please send a good solution for it.
1. Maintain a healthy lifestyle such as eating well, drinking water regularly, avoiding stress and maintaining a healthy weight. Frequently, individuals develop sleep disorders due to stress or obesity.
2. Establish a regular schedule for sleep. Wake up and go to bed at the same time everyday, including weekends. Establishing a regular sleep schedule will train your body to sleep soundly on a consistent basis.
3. Avoid taking naps throughout the day. If you take a nap during the day, then you will be less tired at night, be more restless and may not sleep as deeply.
4. Abstain from smoking, drinking alcohol or ingesting caffeine because they can keep you up at night. Even though alcohol makes you sleepy, it obstructs the quality of your sleep.
5. Exercise regularly so that your body will be tired, but do not exercise for 3 to 4 hours before you go to sleep, because it may energize you.
6. Refrain from eating heavy meals for dinner, which can make you feel uncomfortable and will prevent you from sleeping well.
7. Create a bedroom that is quiet, dark and a comfortable temperature, which will promote sleep and avoid disturbances.
8. Sleep on your side with your head slightly elevated to prevent the symptoms of sleep apnea.
9. Construct a bedtime routine such as reading, meditating or bathing. Having a routine will train your body to recognize that you are preparing for sleep, which will help you to fall asleep easier.
10. Use your bedroom for sleep only. Do not work or do any other tasks in your bedroom if possible. If your bedroom is used only for sleep, then you will associate the room with sleep, which will aid in falling asleep faster and sleeping deeply.
11. Get out of bed and engage in a non-stimulating activity, such as reading until you feel sleepy again. Sometimes lying in bed when you are not able to sleep makes it more difficult to feel sleepy.