Lybrate.com has top trusted Veterinarians from across India. You will find Veterinarians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Veterinarians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatments For Birds
Neurosurgery In Dogs And Cats
Services For Birds
Treatment For Reptiles
Veterinary Dental Prophylaxis
Veterinary Surgery Soft Tissue
Submit a review for Dr. Nanadkumar Narayan AuradkarYour feedback matters!
I have a pet bitch of mix breed pedigree. She is 7 years old. The problem is thats for more around 10-12 days she is not eating properly (eats nothing) and her potty gttn worse. Now at this position how to make her feed. Is there any medicine to appetite her. please tell me the remedy I am in distress.
Hello My cat is a persian breed and its 6 months old. He got a skin allergy. I took him to very good doctors in the city but no change. I am giving him vitarest every night. He is not at all increasing in his weight. What to do ? The allergy is around his tail and top side of the abdomen.
Hello my dog is doing vomiting from last 3 days I do not know why I have not given any unwanted food to her what to do I should give him vomiting medicine or something else pls suggest me not too much medicines but a tips to overcome though it.
I have a 8 months old Labrador. Its fur is shedding so much, it got ticks about one Month ago, and left some spots without fur. I have used vitabest as suggested by my vet. Its of no use. Just for touching dog , my hands are full of its hair , Its shampoo is reltix. Please suggest how can I reduce its shedding. Thank you in advance.
Hi, I have a six year old yellow labrador. Her underbelly is turning black and the discoloration has reached up to her neck. What could be the reason? also she has developed bad breath recently!
When does a dog use to get blood vomits. Because why I am asking I had a gsd cross breed. The doctors said may be it has been suffering with liver infections. Please clarify if there is liver infections they use to get blood vomit.
I have gsd cross breed female dog and she is 6 years old. 10 days back she had been coughing now and then. Now she is not coughing I gave medicine. But till today she is not taking food she use to drink only water.(she was not taking her food for th past 4 days). Please suggest me any medicine for her.
Like human beings, dogs along with other mammals too suffer from arthritis, particularly when they are aging. Younger dogs can also suffer from arthritic changes which can be painful and uncomfortable for the dog. This pain is caused by different signs and symptoms of arthritis and being aware of those signs can help you access early treatment and recovery.
- Limping on the legs: This is the first sign of arthritis when you see your dog limp on one or more of his legs. Under certain circumstances, the limp is seen to be in its severe state when the dog first rises and then it gradually becomes unnoticeable when the dog warms up.
- Difficulty in moving: The dog may be reluctant in moving or taking part in its favorite activities. It could be something like playing in the backyard or getting inside the car or going up and down the stairs. If this is the case with your dog, then you should not ignore it and look for medical assistance.
- Discomfort in the spinal region: Arthritic alterations may not only occur in the legs of the dog, but also in the several parts of its body. These alterations may result in abnormal posture, sore and swelling of the neck or lameness in the hind legs.
- Tiredness and fatigue: You may have known your dog to be very active, but these days, you see it become tired too easily. For your dogs, this could mean that the walks have shortened and even painful. When plagued by these conditions, your dog would want to spend most of its time resting and sleeping.
- Easily irritated: Arthritic animals, be it a cat or a dog is definite to be irritated very easily. Some of them may even bite or scratch when handled or approached. The condition is even worsened when the pet is handled in a way that triggers its arthritic pain.
- Dying off of the tissues in the muscle: When a dog suffers from arthritis, it may also cause muscle atrophy or dying off of the muscle owing to decreased movement of the muscle and inactivity. When the dog has muscle atrophy, the legs would become thinner than normal legs.
- Licking the affected area: Dogs who are suffering from arthritic pain may develop a habit of biting, chewing and licking the affected area. Even though it is normal to indulge in such activities, it may reach an extent where the area becomes inflamed or there is a loss of hair in those areas in the body.
It is not that your dog would all of these signs if it has arthritis and therefore, you must consult with a reputed veterinarian if you see any of these signs without further delay.
Finally osteoarthritis is a multifactorial disease. Genetic predisposition, inherited skeletal disorders like hip dysplasia, pollution factors inducing free radical damage may make your dog prone to oasteoarthiris. Obesity is a common factor which aggravates the sufferings. Dietary management, physical managements like controlled exercise & swimming, physiotherapy and feed supplements that protect joints & bone structures along with available commercial diets for nourishing those delicate structures may be a good gateway tovprovide your beloved pet a quality life. Consult your Vet.