Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Naina
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NainaYour feedback matters!
I have pcod, period are not regular, I taken the hormonal pills months back then it becomes regular but after stopping the medication, it becomes irregular, what should I do?
Are the foods marketed actually sugar free? Does no added sugar mean that it is zero calorie? Have you ever thought if some ingredient is missing, some component needs to be substituted in its place? These are some of the few questions that needs to be answered before you jump onto buy the sugarless stuffs.
- Check for the ingredients added in the foodstuff like sucralose, high fructose corn syrup,molasses etc. These are the other names given to sugar to misguide the customer.
- Watch out if the base raw material itself is high in sugar like refined flour/maida, dryfruits like figs/anjeer, dates. Though dry fruits are definetely a better substitute to sugars, but cannot be categorised as sugarless.
- Check for the addition of fats and oils like refined fat/ hydrogenated fat. Though this may not affect the sugars immediately but definetely harmful if you have high cholesterol levels.
So, next time just donot bounce on the sugarless foods but do a mindful eating with regards to how much you are eating.
My girlfriend is being diagnosed with pelvic inflammatory disease. She is in her 3rd week of medication. She usually get her periods on 12th but this time she saying that shes not feeling it from inside and my not get it on time. The medicines are taxim (antibiotic, gramocef,combiflam and pan 40. Is it possible that her periods could be delayed because of the medicines? Please advice. your advice will be appreciated.
My LMP was 09/08/16. I have done a home pregnancy check on 35th day of my missed period. Got a faint positive line, I have consulted a gynecologist on the same day and she have done blood test for beta hcg level. It came out positive with 658mlul. Before my pregnancy I was having mcbm69 tablet for a healthy conception. When I consulted this gynecologist she have suggested me a tablet named ME12 OD. I am still using it. My first ultrasound scan was at 26th of step 2016. It was a vaginal scan. As per my LMP, EGA is 7 weeks but the result shows it as follows The uterus is retroverted and has a gestational sac measuring 1.5 cm corresponding to 5 weeks 5 days. Yolk sac is seen, fetal pole not yet seen, decidual reaction is good. Ovaries are normal sized. A corpus luteum cyst of 1.8 cm is seen in the right ovary. Impression: Early intrauterine gestation of 5 weeks. Suggested follow up after 10 days to assess fetal viability and dating. From next day of my first scan I have got some coffee brown color discharge. It was lasted 9 days. After that I have white or light yellow color discharge. Actually my Dr. was suggested me a follow up scan on 21st of this month. But yesterday also I had the same discharge. So I went to my Dr. and she have done a scan. The result is below Uterus enlarged shows a single gestational sac which measures- 2.3 cms. Single yolk sac seen - 0.6 cms. Cardiac activity not present. Both ovaries appears normal. Decidual reaction is present. Cervix normal measures - 3.4 x 2.6 cms. Impression: intrauterine gestation of 6 weeks with no cardiac activity. Suggested clinical correlation. After my first scan my Dr. said that its normal and it may be a late conception that's y there is a difference in the weeks. Yesterday she said that its not growing and there is no heartbeat or blood circulation. So I have to wait for one week and after that they will do a scan again and if its in the same situation I have to do ?
Dr. I mated with my would be on 17th feb. I did not get periods on 1st week of march (normally I get 1st week of month. We waited for next month even though I did not get periods. Urinary pregnancy test was doubt ful. If I get positive upto what date I use medical methods to abort this. please mention date and month. Suggest pill also. Thank you.
Protein is a chain of various amino acids, it is one of an essential macronutrient that the body needs. Nails and hair in the body are made up of protein, it is also used to repair tissues in the body. Protein is also the main building block of muscles and bones.
Advantages of including protein in your diet -
1. It increases the amount of lean muscle in the body
2. Induces feelings of satiety
3. Facilitates muscle recovery after exercise
4. Helps you maintain a healthy body weight
Here are some foods which are rich in protein and should be included in your daily diet -
1. Greek yoghurt - It has more protein that the traditional variety of yoghurt. It also comes with important minerals such as calcium and probiotics.
2. Eggs - Eggs are considered to be a type super food as it is a powerhouse of nutrients. It has the highest biological value that is the protein in an egg has the highest number of essential amino acids.
3. Meat - Meat such as turkey and chicken are very good sources of protein. Chicken contains niacin, which also boosts the digestive and the nervous system.
4. Tofu - Tofu is a very good source of vegetarian protein and it is also packed with manganese. It helps in muscle recovery after exercise and also strengthens bones in the body.
5. Fish - Fishes are not only a good source of protein but also contain less fat. They are packed with heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
6. Cottage cheese - Cottage cheese contains casein protein which provides the body with a steady supply of protein over a duration of time as it is digested slowly by the body.
Related Tip: How to tackle binge eating?