Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
There is constant neck pain. After regular intervals it arises. Age is about 45 years, female. What should be done to avoid/stop/cure this?
Whenever I get up in the morning, there is a severe pain in my foot and ankles (bottom part). This is some past 6 months or so. What is the reason for this and what is the remedy.
I have back pain problem from last six month .when I sit after 15 minute when I stand my left leg sleep for some time after few minute pain start in my left leg on thigh What do I do please tell me.
Can symptoms of bloating gas wind also be formed in back? Because I feel the symptoms in the back nd this is too frustrating.
She is of around 38 years old. She had a problem that, when she get up, she is suffering from leg (thenar) pains. She consults many doctors but ther is no use. Pls give me a sol doctor.
I am 23 year old female, I have been gaining weight at a very fast pace, I have gained almost 20 kgs in past 4 months, I got a thyroid test also. I do not have thyroid, I do not know what possible reason there is, in addition to it I have joint pain and as the day progresses I have shortness of breath, I am feeling tired all the time, I am less energetic as compared to before, recently I have seen swelling in my feet at the end of day. Kindly consult as to what I could possibly have.
I have skin allergy from my childhood. It's very severe. I had suffered 7 years ago and now it's coming back again. I have observed that wen ever I put on weight I gt allergy. I take allegra 180 n it gives relief but again the skin rash comes back. I had undergone all medical test. please suggest me.
What causes pain in my lower back is it because of masturbation? I masturbate daily. If yes how can I prevent this pain?
I have pain in my elbow and it is still before 12 months so please tell me the medicine I will buy from my nearly medical store?
I have pain in my hand's fingers. Is it any indication of rheumatoid arthritis. What test should take.
I have back pain from several weeks but I ignored as I have desk job. But from last week the pain is getting worse. Its getting difficult me to sit or stand for more than five minutes. I am not able to bend properly. please suggest.
In our fast paced life, a wrong bend or an incorrect posture is quick to trigger a back ache. It can also occur because of reasons like arthritis, improper diet, lack of physical activity, an improper lifting of a heavy object, excessive physical labour or pregnancy. Most white collared professionals are a victim of a sedentary lifestyle where they spend hours on end sitting in the same position. In fact prolonged sitting is also a cause for weight gain, obesity, joint problems, poor health and even premature death.
Our instant reaction is to take a painkiller and get relief from a back ache. But painkillers often come with unwanted side effects and it is best not to take them unless prescribed by a physician. Some of the commonly prescribed painkillers in the market increase your risk to a heart attack by 2 to 4 times, cause cardiovascular problems, gastrointestinal problems, like digestive tract bleeding and even kidney problems. Instead, back ache has several home remedies that can wonders. It will require a little patience but the zero side effect factor and long term relief will eventually be great for you.
Try these herbal and home remedies for backache:
- Internal and external pain relief with Ginger: Ginger has anti-inflammatory compounds that can work well for pain relief. You can start by making Ginger tea. To do this, add 2-3 slices of ginger in half cup boiling water and simmer it for 10 - 15 minutes. You can add honey and drink it 2-3 times a day. You can also add half tea spoon crushed peppercorns and 2-3 cloves to this tea. Adding a dash of black salt helps in improving the taste.
- Harness the power of Basil: Add 10 Basil leaves to a boiling cup of water and continue to boil it until it reduces to half. You can add a dash of salt to this and drink it through the day.
- Home remedies with exercise: Not only should you stretch between long sitting hours, you should also get some back exercise suggested by a physical trainer with expertise in the field.
- Trigger your inner healing by releasing endorphins: Endorphins act as a pain blocking mechanism in the body and doing certain activities you like can help release them. From walking for 20 minutes to aerobics, to yoga to meditation to chiropractic care, you can try whatever makes you happy and calm to trigger your inner healing.
- Garlic: These tiny cloves healing powers are well known for a variety of body ailments including blood pressure. Taking a couple of cloves early in the morning on empty stomach or massaging with garlic oil helps relieve back ache