Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nadir
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. NadirYour feedback matters!
I am a 28 years old female I have cold, sneezing, running nose, problem frequently due to dust, cold climate or sweat for about 5 years i am not able to take fruits and have backache problem past 2 months, and how to improve my skin how to brighten, what treatment can I take.
Once I had a sports meet and I was having fever but even then I went for the race, after the race I got cramps that I couldn't even walk, I was admitted in hospital but I never fully recovered, now the problem is even after 6 years, I get the pain whenever I bend my knee fully, I did exercise and build leg muscles but still not much difference, what to do now.
I'm 34 yrs. back side of my body. At kidney. Sometimes,i'll have some pain. Sometimes. Is it because of kidney?
Hello Madam, 10 days complete but no relief in left hand numbness can I still continue? Hypericum 1x, 2 tabs twice daily with warm water. Gelsemium 30 Ch, 3 drops twice daily.
It is considered as the medical speciality, which caters to injuries and various diseases in the musculoskeletal system of the human body. This constitutes the joints, bones, tendons, nerves and muscles that enables a human being to move, be active and work. Orthopaedic surgeons perform special problems like diagnosis of the injury or disorder, treatment with right medication, rehabilitation that is by prescribing exercises and physical therapy in order to restore back movement, function and strength and finally prevention by providing information and plans of treatment to prevent the injury or reduce the progression of the disease.
Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy (PRP)
PRP is the next generation injection method which is used commonly for conditions like knee, hip, shoulder and spine osteoarthritis, cuff tears, ACL injuries, pelvic instability, tennis elbow, back and neck injuries, ankle sprains, ligament sprains and tendinitis. It includes higher blood rate platelet concentrations and the patient experiences fewer chances of inflammatory side effects due to its pure PRP mixture.
How does it heal the body?
- The human body at first responds to the soft tissues injury which is to have the platelet cells.
- They are packed with healing factors that initiate repair and also attract critical assistance of the stem cells.
- The process intensifies the human body’s efforts which directly delivers a higher platelet concentration into the area of need.
- To create the PRP, a small section of the patient’s blood is drawn and it is placed into centrifuge which spins blood at a higher speed and separates the platelets from the components.
- It is injected into and at around the mark of injury and it significantly strengthens the process of healing.
- Just because the patient’s own blood is used in the process there is no risk of transmissible infection and also has less chance of allergic reaction.
- The procedure takes a couple of hours inclusive of the recovery and preparation time. It offers instant recovery as well avoids a long stay in the hospitals and application of anesthesia.
Outcome of PRP?
As the goal of PRP therapy is just to resolve pain by healing, it can prove to have long-lasting results. Initially, improvements are seen within few weeks eventually increases with the healing progress. The research studies have shown that PRP therapy is safe and effective and enables the patient to get back to their normal daily routine.
The PRP is very rich in platelets and it is a very old therapy that is adopted. It is a simple process and has multiple injections lasting 60-90 minutes and above all, it has natural end results, for example, PRP therapy is applied in hair restoration that provides natural appearing end results. It is a reliable process and therapy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
This is my mri report please give me your precious advice about my mri reporMRI LEFT KNEE. imaging of the LEFT KNEE was performed using spin- echo, gradient echo and fast spin echo pulse sequences and high resolution T1W, FS PD and T2W were obtained in the sagittal, axial and coronal planes with STIR sequence in the coronal plane. FINDINGS: There is disruption in the continuity of fibres of anterior cruciate ligament near its femoral attachment with near horizontal orientation of the residual fibres. PDFS hyperintensity noted in the intercondylar notch. There is associated mild anterior subluxation of tibia relative to the femur. The posterior cruciate ligament is buckled otherwise normal in morphology, attachments and signal intensity. Medial and lateral collateral ligaments are intact and show normal signal intensity. Anterior horns, posterior horns and bodies of both medial and lateral menisci are normal. There is no significant collection in the knee joint. The lower end of femur, upper ends of tibial and fibula and the patella show normal signal characteristics with no evidence of any bone contusion/fracture. The muscles, tendons and fascial planes around the knee joint are normal. OPINION: Mr. FINDINGS REVEALS: Complete tear of anterior cruciate ligament near its femoral attachment.
I am 31 years old male. I have back pain and left foot burning and pain. I take blood test urine test spine xray and abdominal xray. All reports are normal. I didn't get relief. Finally I have a mri scan for limbo sacral full spine serve. Doctor wrote in my report like this - Lon g lordosis. Disc devolution at L4-L5, L5-S. B/L NF nervously at L4-L5, (L) L5-S1 causing module NF nervouring with partuior displacement of nerve rod. C- spine module disc divolution. No thecal sar nervouring. Dorsal spine (N). What should I do? Next Physiotherapy treatment or any Injection with medicine. Which one is best for permanent relief.
- As we all know that arthritis n joints complaints are increasing day by day due to sedentry lifestyle and adulterated foods we eat lime water can act as a super food in such cases.
- One should start drinking lukewarm water with half piece of lemon squeezing in it in early morning everyday.
- It not only give you gr8 results but it provides you other minerals and antioxidants in body which kills n destroys the free radicals roaming in our body these radicals can increase in numbers due to kack of anti oxidant and may become cause for many cancers as well.
- So stary drinking lukewarm limewater everyday and see results for yourself.