Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. N VaidYour feedback matters!
I am a 41 years old lady. I become tired when I wake after my sleep. Sometimes I feel like everything around blank and dark around. Can you suggest me ?
I am 33 old I lost my right ear hearing loss 90% and ringing sound on right ear I have problem of mild rotation of body my cholesteatoma surgery of right ear done on last year Now left ear hearing loss is 30% my ent suggest me surgery is not necessary to stop the diseases of left ear Is any chance to stop the hearing loss at this time?
I generally speak in phone for an hour or two a day. From an year my ears started paining while speaking. And this pain level is increasing now a days. What's the reason? Is use of Bluetooth an alternative?
Actually my body started vibrating from few months suddenly for a fraction of second n normal again some times this happens reportedly is this a fits kind of disease? Can I know what should I do now? Help me out I've done few tests on brain like EEG and Ct scan showed to doctor but its normal and only problem he found is sinuous and suggested simple things and though problem exist what to do!
Hello There, This issues is with my mother, she had one ear operation 23 year back by Dr. Raghav Saran due to water coming out and pain in Ear. All went well but after 10 years she start getting water and smells again, sometime its neck pain. We consulted 3-4 doctors and then went to Christian Medical College & Hospital Vellore and after test doctor said that she need to go for surgery once again because previous surgery got some issue thats why she is getting pain and water. We met on good doctor in Ranchi ENT specialist and he prescribed lot of antibiotic and tablet to make the wet ear dry for 3 months, it happens and then start again. We got appointment in AIIMS and they said no need for surgery go home, then to reconfirm we went to Dr. also said the same that no need for surgery go home. If want then do on your own choice. (May be they saw dry Ear that time due to Antibiotic tablet dosage) Now she is getting same situation that water comes out with smell and ear get wet, sometime its neck pain and sometime Ear pain. Can anyone please suggest from Doctors/ENT community, what could be possibility and what steps I should take. Also In delhi/NCR where I should Visit and if have to go for surgery then please suggest the best option with budget expected and complication possibility? Looking forward for your suggestion. It will be much appreciated. Thanks Again.
Sir mujhe 4 years se tonsil hai mane bahut jagah dikhaya lekin sahi nahi huwa koi operation ho sakta hai eski wajah se mere left saide gale me sujan rehti hai pls help me sir.
In case you suffer from vertigo we have the best solution for you. This maneuver is recommended by carol foster, m. D. Who is an associate professor of otolaryngology at the university of colorado hospital. She has helped millions of people around the world get rid of vertigo by performing the half somersault maneuver.
The half somersault maneuver
1. Start by kneeling on your knees
2. Tilt your head so that you look at the ceiling then place it on the ground like you are preparing to perform a somersault
3. Turn your head to face your left elbow
4. Remain in this position and breathe until the dizziness stops
5. Return your head to the center and raise it until it forms a straight line with the back
6. Sit back and breathe
One of the irritating conditions that can affect the mouth of a person is sores, which can be quite painful. These sores can affect anyone of any age group or gender. Sores may make it difficult for a person to eat, speak or even swallow. Here are a few ways through which you can get rid of mouth sores quickly or at least alleviate the symptoms to lessen the pain:
1. Topical Products - There are various types of creams and lotions which are available in the market as over the counter drugs for treating or at least lessening the symptoms of mouth sores. Some of the common chemicals used to treat the sores are Fluocinonide, Benzocaine and Hydrogen peroxide.
2. Food and nutritional supplements - In many cases the sores are caused within the body due to deficiency of nutrients such as Zinc, Vitamin B12 or B6 and the doctor may prescribe special medications to supplement the need for those within the body.
3. Rinses - Certain special types of oral rinses are prescribed by the doctors when treating mouth sores. Most of the rinses prescribed by the doctors have a steroid, namely dexamethasone, which proves to be effective in the treatment of mouth sores.
4. Cauterizing or destroying sores - In certain cases where topical or oral treatments haven't worked it may be necessary to correct it by cauterizing or using a special device to burn and destroy the sore so that new tissues can grow in its place.
5. Oral medications - Certain oral medications may be prescribed for sores which are caused due to underlying physical conditions such as ulcers.
6. Avoiding spicy food - Spicy foods are also a leading cause for canker sores as it may cause chemical imbalances within the stomach as well as inside the mouth and hence should be avoided as much as possible.
7. Improving general oral hygiene - Regular brushing, flossing, and proper oral care will definitely reduce the chances of getting oral sores.