Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. N V DalayaYour feedback matters!
My wife often reacts very badly to things/ events, which we feel are normal (common) and need not reaction. She starts looking petty matters in big scale. She also feels that she is not good at anything and she can not do good. I tried to convince her to consult a psychiatrist but she denies to go to psychiatrist. She says that she can not share her problems with any third person. When I spoke to one psychiatrist, he said untill he meet the paitent and talk, he can not say anything. In such situation, what should I do?
How to be a winner in life
1. Know what you want to get out of life … as you won’t reach your goals if you don’t where you’re going.
2. Make a list of all things that you’re grateful for … as it will change your attitude, your feelings and your mood.
3. Count to 10 before responding (or even worse, reacting) … as you don’t want to live with a series of regrets.
4. Track your progress so you know how you’re doing on your journey, and can make adjustments if you find you get off course.
5. Take care of yourself or you’ll end up burnt out – and you’ll lose the motivation to try, and persevere.
I'm getting angered over a very small issues in my life. Nowadays I'm very obsessed with my career I'm trying my best to earn money and doing a lot of hard work but none I think stars are not in my favour every single day is becoming a challenge for me and I'm getting depressed. I'm trying a lot to go abroad but the process is getting delayed from the past 2 years. Because of this I'm getting extremely angry and my health is getting worse due to continuous anger. Nothing is working out for me, I'm a PhD graduate and I'm not at all satisfied with my career and earnings. My whole day starts and ends with a lot of tension. Is there any kind of past regression recovery therapy through which I'll be mentally stable.
Hi, for silly matter also I am getting more angry on all, and I am worrying a lot for every matter, I don't have patience, so please suggest how to control my anger and how to develop patience myself, so please suggest me.
I am retired 66 years old. I don't have sleep for 40 years. My mind is working without rest and l feel always weak and tired. Kindly advice treatment for good sleep.
Every person has different ways of expressing emotional love to their romantic partner. There are 5 basic ways in which people express their love. Knowing your and your partners' preferred style of expressing and receiving love, can save many relationships from turning sour.
1. ACTS OF SERVICE: You might be telling your partner how much you love them, but they are expecting some action on those words. Doing odd jobs like helping around the house, dropping the children to school, paying the bills can go a long way in helping the relationship going to the next level of intimacy. Your partner may just prefer to get some extra help from you to acknowledge that you love them.
2. WORDS OF APPRECIATION: You would have noticed that your partner puts in a lot of hard work to make 2 ends meet or get the house in order. Just noticing is not enough. Let them know how much you appreciate their effort in making your life comfortable and peaceful. Words like Thank You for putting the kids to bed, You really worked hard for us to be able to go on this vacation.Such words cost nothing, but the effect on your partner can be enough to earn you some brownie points. Remember to come across as genuine and not forced.
3. RECEIVING GIFTS: Seema always felt appreciated when her husband gave her a gift. But her husband Raj, didn't know that. His "I Love You" didn't make any sense to Seema and she felt unloved. When Raj discovered that his wife preferred gifts over words of appreciation, his married life became much smoother than before. Showing sensitivity to your partners' preferred language of love can help you bridge the communication gap too.
4. QUALITY TIME: Some people just like to spend time together just talking. Most men pride themselves at reading the newspaper, watching TV and listening to their wives all together. But that is not enough for her. Just listening and holding a conversation with her and looking at her eyes to show that you are there for her can fill her tank of love for that day. A sure shot way to impress your partner. If your husband is a sports person, then tagging along to his sports club and showing interest or playing his sport will win you his love and attention. Make sure that you are not chatting on the mobile while he regales you with his stories of winning the game.
5. PHYSICAL TOUCH: We have long known the emotional power of touch. A warm touch, hug, or a kiss can melt any person. If your partner responds better to this expression of love then this will be your route to winning their heart. Sexual intercourse, holding hands while walking together and keeping a hand on the shoulder are all expressions of physical touch.
So become that scientist and discover what is your language of love and which language works best for your romantic partner and see your love blossom.
Click on private chat if you want to know more.