Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. N V Dalaya
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. N V DalayaYour feedback matters!
I smoke a lot. Can I get my heart tested to see if my heart has undergone any damage? Can the condition be treated? Which all tests should I take? What would be the average cost of these tests? Please help.
Asperger's syndrome has been found to affect people at a tender age. The augmented impacts of this syndrome are felt as you grow up. It is a neurological disorder falling under the scope of Autistic Spectrum Disorders. However, it is a milder form of autism and has similarly unidentifiable causes. A person afflicted with Asperger's syndrome will not exhibit stark signs of the disorder. These persons are usually smart and brilliant but face issues in communicating or interacting socially.
Factors that may result in this disorder:
- Genetic factors could also afflict you with such a syndrome. Thus, it is important to carry your family history while consulting a doctor.
- Certain changes in a person's brain could create trouble.
- Your body could be susceptible to external toxins: many times bacteria and viruses from a polluted environment can lead you to such a serious neurological condition.
Ways to diagnose Asperger's syndrome:
- A doctor would concentrate on your child's speech: Language development can hint at many underlying health issues. Your child might fail to process speech around him or her which impairs its own speech.
- Exchanges in a social setup could be indicative of something: Children or adults could find social
- Gatherings challenging. They feel awkward to interact with friends, relatives and colleagues. It takes a lot of effort on their part to exchange basic pleasantries. A doctor will be able to deduce from such symptoms.
- Facial expressions while conversing could help diagnosis: A person's facial expressions tell a lot about how they formulate or feel about things. Their words, at the same time, could be contrary. Counselors lay stress on frequent sittings to closely note the gestures made by a patient.
- Comprehension and coordination capabilities: Your child or loved one might find it difficult to handle motor regulated appliances. Comprehending instructions could also be a test. People suffering from Asperger's syndrome face problems in understanding simple things.
- Responding to change will also be taken into consideration: Patients trying to cope with this syndrome are usually not open to change. They take a very long time to adapt to a given way of life; a sudden change will thwart their idea of normalcy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Respected sir/madam, I am 24 years old student. I do not have study problem. I think I am suffering by anxiety disorder. I am having problem like excessive worry, sleep problems, irrational fears, muscle tension, and digestion problem. Please help me with complete solution. My life is going to worst day by day. Please provide me complete solution. Once I took melzap and sertraline for one month. It feel good that time. But I stopped those drugs and now my condition is bad. Please give me permanent and effective solution. Thank you.
Hello sir my age 34 my head pain, every hour every minute ,no night sleeping, all time depression ,please help the medicine? Thank you sir.
Follow the tips-
*even if you have decided to quit and stopped smoking, unexpected temptations lure you back. That is the moment you have to be firm, resolute and resist temptation.
*once you are convinced about the health hazards, it is your personal determination which can drive you to achieve the aim.
* once you decide, stop smoking and be mentally prepared to withstand temptations. Throw away your balance cigarettes, ash tray and related items. Try to keep off from your smoking friends for a few days and request not light a cigarette in front of you.
* drink lots of water and fluids to flush out toxins like nicotine from your system.
* whenever you feel urge and tense about it, take deep breathing, inhale maximum air and exhale thereafter. Do it several times to feel free.
* the urge will last for short period and gradually recedes. Divert your attention to some other tasks.
*you may feel urge when you have tea, coffee or alcohol. You may chew gum, suck cinnamon piece as a temporary alternate. Ensure not to acquire a new addiction.
*every time you feel the urge, recollect and write down the possible serious risks to your heath
* seek support of your friends and relatives.
* constantly remind yourself of the possible disease conditions and you win the battle finally!