Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. N V DalayaYour feedback matters!
Losing tamper easily And get mad some time Please help When I lose my tamper can't difference between boy or girl Mom or Dad.
Helo hi! I am 24 yrs old male this is regarding a cigarette.i use to smoke a lot from past 4 yrs. So my question is to you doc is whenever I play any sport I cant able to run because of my stamina which is lost. And my heart beats a lot I feel tired very early. So how to get stamina to my body and how to get rid of this problem.? Pls help.
Elevated PSA I am a 75 years old. My PSA last year was 4.03 this year it has elevated to 5.83. This has me stressed and worried. My urologist has recommend I have a biopsy. I have been reading and go ogling about prostate cancer and biopsies. The more I read and learn, the more confused I get. I am 50- to get a.
I am 28 years old and I work in an it firm. These days I am hardly able to remember the things happened even yesterday or older. For example if I have changed the password of my laptop or if I have worked on something, I am not able to grasp the details happened yesterday. I have to sit on that to remember that. Please advise.
Hi , I am male 32 years age . I am working as a software proffessional . I work hard . I have many achievements . I am loyal to my company . But recently due to politics , selfishness , jealousy , people who has higher authority are keeping me out of the things that I want to be part of , so that I do not get opportunities to showcase my abilities to command a team . This neglect , ill treatement is causing huge depression and demotivation and unrest in me . I have worked in this company for lat 7 years and I do not wish to leave it as there are some people in the company who has been pretty close to me . Please advice me what to do . Thank you .
I feel like I don't fear for anything but in reality I feel tension for small things and I feel over anxiety money time how to decrease all this and how to stay cool.
Ayurveda is a proven ancient life science that has been curing long term and often, debilitating diseases with a focus on methods like Panchakarma (comprising of pre-Panchakarma treatments like snehan oiling of the body with medicated preparations and swedan medicated steam), oral herbal medications and other tweaks in one's lifestyle that can help in combating the symptoms and advent of diseases.
Shirodhara is one of the methods followed by Ayurveda, which is said to stimulate the pituitary gland or 'third eye' that focuses on pouring warm medicated oil or medicinal decoctions on a certain point on one's forehead for a focused form of therapy followed by a relaxing head massage.
Let us find out the various benefits of Shirodhara:
- Awakening: With this method of oil flow, it is said that the 'third eye' or the pituitary gland gets activated to a degree where awakening of the senses takes place in the true form of the term. Hormones secreted from the pituitary gland the master gland of the body, help control growth, blood pressure, certain functions of the sex organs, thyroid glands and metabolism as well as some aspects of pregnancy, childbirth, nursing, water and salt concentration and the kidneys, temperature regulation and pain relief. This encourages overall better health as the organs also respond and function in a better manner.
- Good for Nervous System: This treatment also helps in stimulating and relaxing the right nerves in the right way which restores the balance the Praan Vaayu . So, the cerebral system also works in a better manner and cognition thrives, leading to a good and healthy state of the nervous system.
- Mental Clarity: When there is clear headedness and a proper balance and flow of chemicals within the brain and the various parts of the body, then there is a better state of mental clarity that the patient can achieve. This can be done with the help of shirodhara as it activates the requisite glands which can produce a more favourable and balanced state of mind. As a consequence, the patient will find that the quality of concentration and productivity as far as various tasks are concerned, will also go up by leaps and bounds.
- Treats Hair Loss: This focussed treatment takes on the hair follicles as well, thanks to the concoction of herbs and oils which is allowed to flow on to the scalp. This can help in preventing and repairing hair loss and hair damage to a great extent due to the nourishment and prolonged treatment method with which the oil is allowed to penetrate deep into the scalp and provide good health to the roots.
- Improves Sleep: This form of oilation therapy is also known to help a person sleep better because the mental faculties work better during the day and this restores the natural rhythm of the body by night, when the right amount of fatigue is achieved thanks to the healing properties of this procedure.
Thus, Shirodhara is a wholesome treatment for the body, mind and soul. Practice Shirodhara on a regular basis for good overall health.
My 2 years old kid (female - till now no speech, but says 2 or 3 word only) having mild autistic spectrum disorder. Doctors informed to go for occupational therapy and speech therapy. I want to know about this. It is curable or not? Most of them telling that, this is not curable. Please advice.
Dear sir, My brother is about 28 year old and resides in Agra. His pronunciation in not clear. (भरी भरी आवाज़ हे |) he sounds high and unclear words. Sometimes he mixes the words,(means speaks with high speed / frequency). In childhood he suffered with thyroid. We have given him full treatment for that. What should we do to make his voice clear, sharp and like a normal person? Is there are any clinics or doctors in AGRA who help him in practice speaking? Please advice.
I feel emptiness in my head is this a sign of depression if yes then may i know what all steps i can take to curb it.I personally think it is related to my habit of getting up late in the morning.
• Stress is a situation: There cannot be a stress without a situation. One cannot be stressed about some event occurring in USA without knowing the person or the situation. The situation requires familiarity with the particular sensory object (known situation).
• Stress is an interpretation of a situation: Without interpretation, stress is not possible. The same situation can be interpreted differently by different people. A stimulus may be stressful to one but not to the other.
• Stress is a physical and mental response to the interpretation of the situation: Stress manifests because of a chemical imbalance resulting due to sympathetic over-activity, which manifests as mental and or physical symptoms.
Stress is the body’s physical and mental response to the interpretation of a situation. Management of stress, therefore, involves either changing the situation, changing the interpretation of the situation or making the body resistant to physical and mental changes in the situation.
Practicing Patanjali’s eight limbs of yoga via living a yogic lifestyle, adhering to the various Dos and Don’ts in life as taught in various religious teachings, and learning to meditate helps our body to resist these sympathetic–activating changes and handle the stressful situation. These involve proper diet, exercise, meditation and relaxation exercises. Changing the interpretation of a situation involves counseling. Cognitive behavior therapy used in counseling is one such example. Change in interpretation requires deeper understanding of the problem and removal of the obstacles. This can be done by using Ganesha’s principles of stress management, Rosenburg’s Principle of Non–Violent Communication, or the principles of counseling from Bhagwad Gita. Change of the situation is the final resort for solving the problem, even though this may not be always possible. For example, in a dispute between husband and wife, divorce should be the last choice, after all counseling efforts have failed to resolve the issue.