Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. N. SinghYour feedback matters!
I had a routine of walking daily around 3-4 km in a day while now due to study pressure, I am in home every time had a walk of some meters. In amidst of this, I am having severe constipation, stools are not passing properly and rather getting accumulated. I also have severe lack of vitamin D3 &B12. I am also suffering from scapula winging and exercise is going a bit, but now my physique is like skinny body with unshaped and fat belly. And hairfall are daymares for me loosing 150 hairs average. Please guide what to do?
I have high BP and cholesterol as well. I do regular exercise like 10 min running on treadmill, and then some weight exercise for 40 min. Is it ok to do running and weight exercise for me for 40 to 50 min regularly.
Sir, aap kaisi ho . Mera pressure 100/60. Me sarir bahut weak. Me polybion l syrup, Revital H use kar raho. Konsi medicine use karna please muje batao.
Drinking Alcohol can lead to heart disease . I am drinking alcohol continuously from last 15 years . From last two months I having pain in my left side of body including my heart, shoulder, neck , head . Exactly it does not pain but some nosiating feelings with heavy sweating . I have done my ECG and BP checked but reports were normal . please do advice ? Thanks.
I am 24 years old. I do not have any heart problem. I am fit. But than also my pulse rate remains alwz high approx 100-115 bpm. Due to this reason I am rejected in medical also. I have gone through ecg and tmt test also. My heart is all gud, ecg report is also gud. Only the issue is high bpm. What is the reason behind this? N what should I do to control it.
I am 67years old male, heart patient treated with two stained, I am putting wait from last one year, pl suggest to reduce. My all blood reports are ok.
I have full of cough and nonstop cold, and in cough time I am getting a chest pain like some pain. What is the solution.
I am 63 year, diabetic with 104, 200 in fasting and pp. Cholesterol (T) 190. I am taking Glimestar 1M at morning with neurobian tbs 2 nos and glycomet 500 SR at night. Please advice me to control pp sugar level and cholesterol level.
I am a 32 years old male and have a chest pain in left side for last 1 month, also have gastric problem. What should I do?
Hello I am a 26 year old male I get tired real quick and y heart starts beating on a very high rate even if I make a sudden quick movement. I do smoke cigarettes about 5 sticks daily.
Please recommend me how to manage our cholesterol without medication in which only ldl is slightly high around 140 rest all is normal and feel acidic all the time.
Hii, sometimes my left arm occur too much pain is it any heart diseases or its normal Can you tell me about it how and why it's happen.
My name ramesh My age is 21. I has enlarged chest. How can I cure by medication. & by which doctor I was to consult. Is there is any surgery to remove of enlarged chest. Name medication to cure. please help.
Are you suffering from hypertension? This medical condition occurs when your blood pressure level increases rapidly. Hypertension may occur because of several reasons and it can interfere with the overall functioning of the body affecting different parts. It may lead to severe health hazards, such as stroke, heart failure and heart diseases.
Other body parts like kidneys, eyes and limbs may also be affected by hypertension. Here are the various effects of hypertension on different parts of the body:
- Circulatory system: High blood pressure may cause arteries to stretch too much, which leads to damage. A scar tissue may develop within the arteries over a period of time. This is a condition known as atherosclerosis, which traps cholesterol and plaque, leading to coronary artery disease. When the heart’s left ventricle gets thickened, the ability to pump blood gets disrupted. Trapped blood may result in blood clots, which block and narrow the arteries, causing a stroke or heart attack. Chest pain and arrhythmias are also likely to occur from high blood pressure.
- Central nervous system: An unsteady supply of oxygen in the blood leads to the dysfunction of the brain. Narrowed arteries and blood clot block the flow of blood to the brain and this is referred to as a transient ischemic attack or a mini stroke. People with this condition are more likely to experience a full stroke, if the blood supply to the brain shuts off completely. Hypertension is the biggest risk factor for strokes. Mild cognitive impairment and vascular dementia are other effects on the central nervous system due to hypertension. Retinopathy occurs when there is some damage in the blood vessels, which carry blood to the eyes. It causes bleeding and builds fluid in the retina.
- Excretory system: The kidneys too are affected when there is a lack of oxygenated blood supply and they cannot function normally. Due to restricted blood supply, the kidneys may become inefficient at removing toxins for which you may need a kidney transplant or dialysis.
- Sexual dysfunction: Hypertension may lead to certain sexual dysfunctions in men and women. In men, the insufficient supply of blood to the penis will prevent him from achieving a proper erection during sex. Chronic high blood pressure may affect arteries and blood vessels, which lead to the penis and result in erectile dysfunction. In women, the blood flow to the vagina is affected due to hypertension. This leads to vaginal dryness, decreased libido, painful intercourse and pain during intercourse.
Hypertension affects all the vital organs of the body. Hence, it is important for everyone to keep their blood pressure under check and in case of hypertension, proper management is required to reduce the various risks associated. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I'm 24 years old software engineer, I have severe pain in middle and right side of my chest bone, Right arm shoulder and right side of neck. Kindly help me to relief from this hurt.
The term 'chest pain’ is a very common term and is usually used in day to day life. Basically, chest pain refers to the pain that may generate in your chest, shoulder and can travel to your ribs, jaws and towards your arms. The feeling of the pain can be sharp or dull, depending on the severity of your condition and cause.
There can be several reasons behind chest pain. You need to conduct a few tests to examine the real cause of the chest pain. It is always advised by health experts to take the symptoms of chest pain very seriously in order to avoid any serious problem in the future. Most of the severe and life-threatening diseases behind chest pain involve lung and heart problems. People having serious heart problems often feel discomfort, followed by pain in their chest area.
Chest pain which is related to any heart disease such as heart attack usually has symptoms like:
- Feeling of fullness and tightness in the chest region
- Burning or crushing pain, which travels from the chest to jaw, hands and back region.
- Breathing problem
Usually, it is very tough to distinguish whether the pain is associated with a heart problem or not. But generally chest pains which are not related to heart problems involves symptoms like
- Sensation in your mouth
- Problem in swallowing food
- Pain that worsens when you cough
- Burning sensation in your chest
Common causes of chest pain
- Angina: Angina is a medical condition described as a feeling of discomfort or pain in the chest region. This situation occurs when your heart muscles don't receive blood, which contains rich oxygen. Angina is a symptom of Coronary Heart Disease (CHD). The pain can take place in your shoulder, jaw, neck and arms also.
- Lung problems: People with lung disorders can encounter various types of chest pains. But some common causes are:
- Pleurisy: It is a type of medical condition, which occurs due to inflammation of the lining of chest and lungs. Due to this, you feel a sharp pain at the time of breathing, coughing or sneezing.
- Pneumonia: It is a type of lung infection, which causes chest pain.
- Pneumothorax: It is a type of lung disorder, which occurs when a portion of your chest gets collapsed.
- Asthma: It is a type of condition, which occurs due to shortness of breath and causes chest pain while coughing, sneezing and breathing.
- Gastrointestinal problem: Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is also a common reason for chest pain such as burning sensation in your heart.
- Other causes of chest pain: There are several other reasons of chest pain such as muscle strain, ribs injury, shingles, anxiety and panic attacks. It is always important to consult a physician whenever you encounter any of such chest pain symptoms.