Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. N S Devi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N S DeviYour feedback matters!
I'm noticing brown discharge since many days, I should have got my periods by this time but this brown discharge is coming out everyday. What would be reason? And how can I stop this?
I have inserted liberta cu250 IUD on 30/6/2016 by doctors advice. So when can I do intercourse with my partner & what are precautions needs to be taken while doing intercourse? Is condom needed still or not. Please reply.
In this fast-moving world, everyone is so busy that it's hard to take self-care. People give less importance to what they eat, when they sleep and so on. Conditions such as anaemia have become very common, and we still neglect knowingly and unknowingly. You tend to find quick alternatives. Homoeopathy is the alternative for such a condition.
Understand Anemia: If hemoglobin (that carries oxygen throughout the body) count is less in red blood cells, such condition is known as anaemia. Body doesn't receive enough oxygen, thereby leading to weakness and fatigue. Anaemia can affect all age groups; from kids to elders.
Apart from poor diet, certain anaemic conditions could be hereditary, which are beyond one's control. Women who are of childbearing age tend to be anaemic due to menstruation.
Causes and Types:
- Accidental blood loss, child birth or medical conditions such as gastric ulcer lead to haemorrhage, which ultimately lead to anaemia.
- Iron deficiency during pregnancy, poor diet or haemorrhage may cause anaemia
- Megaloblastic anaemia occurs due to deficiency of Vitamin B12 (Folic Acid).
- Pernicious anaemia occurs due to autoimmune disorder. One is unable to absorb Vitamin B12 adequately.
- Hemolytic anaemia is caused to destruction of red blood cells during ill health conditions such as in malaria or due to irregular red blood cells such as in Sickle-Cell Anemia.
- In a condition where haemoglobin production is impaired due to hereditary disorder, it is called Thallasemia.
There are numerous homeopathic treatments available for anaemia.
- Aletris Farinosa is mainly given to women who are extremely weak and feel tired. Such patients always feel tired with minimal energy levels. Vertigo and fainting are quite common. Facial skin looks pale.
- China is the best for one who experiences excessive bleeding. Bleeding could be due to traumatic injury, periods and so on. The person is usually tired and faints quite often. China is used to control haemorrhage as well as improves blood quantity after bleeding episodes.
- Cinchona also helps to treat anaemia due to blood loss.
- Ferrum Metallicum is considered to be the best homeopathic medicine for anaemia.
- Natrum Mur helps to treat anaemia due to grief. Reasons could be personal tragedy or any other circumstance. The condition worsens due to heat. One tends to ingest more of salt content food.
- Nit-acid-One is given to anaemic persons who have a desire to eat chalk, paper and earth.
Besides these treatments, eat iron-rich food and have a regular blood check-up at least once in six months. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Hi. I am a female aged 27 years and married. I am having pain on the sides of my breasts. Please suggest what needs to be done and why its happening.
I am 38 years married female since 4 years with a 2 years old child. I hardly hav relation with my husband. May be once in a month or sometimes we don't even remember when last we came close. I do not enjoy sex neither I have any erge for it. Pl help.
Exercise - You don't have to belong to a gym club. Thirty minutes walk every day will to prevent weight gain and encourage moderate weight loss.
Reduce fat intake - Cut down on sugar and opt for fruits and vegetables. This helps reduce cholesterol and blood pressure. Healthy food will also lead to better blood sugar control.
Reduce stress - Not everything we want we get. We have to accept that there are things that we cannot control. Managing time is also of great importance too. We must allow ourselves enough time to get things done. Set a time during the day for relaxation.
Improve sleep - Avoid caffeine, alcohol, nicotine, and other chemicals that interfere with sleep. Equip your bedroom with a comfortable mattress and pillows. Sleep in a dark clean and quiet environment.
Meditation - Meditation has been linked to a variety of health benefits. It has been linked to changes in metabolism, blood pressure, brain activation, and other bodily processes.
Positive thinking - People who think positively have an optimistic view of life that affects their health and well-being. Optimism has been shown to explain between 5–10% of the variation in the likelihood of developing some health conditions, notably including cardiovascular disease,stroke, depression, and cancer.
There are many more things you can know and boost your health. Searching for ssohm on internet will help.
Im 27 years old female married for almost 2 years now. We are trying to conceive from past 4 months and last month we did it correctly keeping the ovulation period and fertile window in mind. The first date of my last period was 26Sep and my cycle is also irregular. But today got my periods :(wanted to know where we are going wrong? We use KY jelly for lubrication as my vagina gets dry quickly which causes immense pain while trying and also prior to trying I try to expand the opening capping my fingers with condom. Since we tried our best to maintain correct timing and also we tried every other day. Can you please suggest what should be done as we are desperate now :(
The entire concept of worshiping a deity lays down to the path of faith and belief which helps human life to progress and hold on to their hopes. Navaratri is one such festival, the roots of which delves deep into the minds of Hindu psychology. Navaratri is a nine-day festival that is celebrated all over India in various forms and different rituals. It focuses on the worship of goddess Durga and worshiping the nine avatars or reincarnations. During these nine days, the entire country is lit up with happiness, homecoming, love, friendship, bonding over cultural heritage and obviously food.
Navaratri requires fasting and for this with the festival knocking at the door here are some great mouthwatering fasting dishes-
- Let’s start with something sweet- Desserts stimulate a refreshing feeling. Low-fat makhana kheer recipe made with nuts is the best dessert you can consume during navaratri. Makhana is an excellent source of carbohydrates, protein, magnesium, fiber, potassium, phosphorus, potassium, iron and zinc. Low in calories and high in fiber, it facilitates weight loss. Indulge without bothering about weight gain.
- A colorful platter- Mixed fruit salad with apples, berries, apricot, avocado, cherries is the best fruity dish to include in the diet plan for navaratri. This mixture is suggested to eat during the daytime. You can add combinations of berries such as blueberries and strawberries, with this. This is because berries are great choices when it comes to maintaining glucose and cholesterol levels.
- Banana and Walnut lassi- Charge up with this healthy drink, a Lassi made with the goodness of, bananas, yogurt nuts, and honey. Walnut is full of essential nutrients that the body requires, and Yogurt gives infuses diet with, zinc, calcium, protein, and phosphorus. Bananas are an excellent source of potassium, folate, vitamins B6 and C. Hence, lassi is a refreshing drink filled with goodness.
- Sabudana khichdi or tapioca porridge- A quintessential fasting dish which has been there for decades and never goes out of the beat. With a dash of your favorite vegetables, some butter it can fill your stomach for hours apart from falling under a sumptuous meal recipe. These include a less level of saturated fat, cholesterol, and sodium. It is also a superb source of dietary fiber and boosts energy.
- Samvat Rice or Barnyard Millet Rice- This rice with cashews, almonds, coriander leaves, is a special dish served during navaratri. Almonds contain dietary fiber that is good for health. Also, cashews and almonds are healthy and rich in vitamins and minerals. This can be served as an excellent meal which serves both tastes as well as the nutritional requirement. Barnyard millet is gluten-free and includes proteins and carbohydrates to give energy through navaratri fast which is much needed.
Equipped with these simple recipes filled with numerous health benefits, this navaratri celebrate the festival with health and happiness! In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!