Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. N S DeviYour feedback matters!
I am 7 week pregnant and on scan my fetal heart rate is 119 bpm. Is this normal? and my thyroid is 5.15 is there any complications? please suggest me.
I had sex on sat with my gf then I gave her an I pill and now its monday and she have a problem that white water is continuously coming out of her vagina nd is very paining. She also have got (chilly ) in her vagina. Is this normal or any serious problem?
Hi Doctor, I am 29 years old female from the last one month I am having an slight internal pain on right side of my vagina which I feel during walking only not otherwise. Please suggest.
I am a Female and currently Pregnant. As per my last Period date the Pregnancy shows 31 weeks but as per the Last Doppler Test it shows 33 weeks. Is there anything to worry about? Moreover the Doctors are suggesting Operation as per my Period date which will be around the first week of November. One more question on the Doppler test it states that there is a single cord around the neck and breech pregnancy. What does that mean?
Hello doctor. Can you please inform me about a query. I got intimate with my bf two months ago and we did not have sex even penetration and he did not have his ejaculations. Is there any chance of getting pregnant? I am facing continuous nausea and indigestion and gas recently and I am worried.
Running is a sport that many people indulge in, on a daily basis. For many professional athletes, running is also a part of their job. While it may be an extremely fulfilling experience in sheer physical terms, it also has varied implications in the long run as far as the health of your bones, joints and muscles go. Also, runners are constantly at the risk of getting injured, which can lead to many complications. Read on to know how you can protect the same with these five tips to avoid injuries.
- Warming Up and Stretching: Many injuries can happen when you do not stretch before you indulge in a strenuous activity like running. Warming up should be done with the help of a quick brisk walk that should happen a few minutes before you start running. Also, when you are stretching, you should not hold your breath and do it slowly without rushing yourself. Avoid stretching your muscles when they are cold. The stretching exercises should happen after the warm up.
- Strengthening Exercises: It is important to indulge in good amount of exercises that will strengthen your quads, calves and feet so that your muscles are strong enough to support your weight while you run without putting undue pressure on the joints, which can succumb to injuries and fractures. Strengthening exercises are given to hamstring muscles as well.
- Weight: Managing your weight is one of the most important parts of the regimen for a runner. If you are taking up running professionally or if you are doing it as exercise, you must ensure that your weight is at a normal level as per your ideal BMI so that you do not end up putting pressure on your knees. A good diet and plenty of exercise will help in maintaining a good weight.
- Footwear: Your shoes are one of the most important aspects when you are running. You must choose shoes that have a good cushion or gel inside. Be sure to select shoes that are designed for runners specifically, so that the shoes take on the shape of your feet and give you good balance and motion even as the friction with the ground happens. The correct footwear will support the running motion and keep injuries at bay.
- Stride Length and Impact: It is imperative to practice the correct stride length and impact when your feet hit the ground as this is where injuries most commonly happen. You will need to ensure that you get professional help from a trainer so that you can gauge and accordingly practice your stride length in keeping with your frame so that the impact is minimal on the rest of the body and its joints. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.