Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N S DeviYour feedback matters!
I had my LMP on 29-12-16. (my periods are regular). The pain started in pelvis on 30-1-17. On next day I have started light bleeding with pain. In the evening I did pregnancy test and it came positive. Same day I visit my gyne and she did two blood test. Today on 1-2-17 I went for ultrasound and I am having dark brown thick blood. Radiologist told me there is a possibility of ongoing abortion. Dr. told me that my B- hcg and progesterone is very low and I need to repeat it tomorrow. If its increase then she will put me on some support and if its decrease then let it comes out everything and will give me some medicines to abortion. please help me we are trying for 2 yrs. HCG- 92.3 mIU/L and progesterone- 1.01.
Hi I get married on my age 35 and I still I don't get baby. I have very low amh its now 1.1 doctor advice me to adopt child your amh is too low . I want my own baby please guide me
I am 32 year old lady suffering infertility problem . Doctors said no problem to me and husband. My marriage is two years before. Please give valuable suggestion.
Sir my periods date is every month 5th husband did sex april 1st at a time i am bleeding. Bleeding is countinously been for 3 days after that it is stopped. After that I dont get periods. How I can understand it is a periods are another. Is chance to get pregnant ?
How my friend can have sex with his girlfriend without using any protection yo avoid pregnancy of his girlfriend.
My last period start on 9/11/17. At10 pm When I start to check ovulation from I know ovulation kit. The length of my cycle is 30 days.
Sir I'm suffering monthly period for last 1 yr. Doctor prescribed me to continue overall tablets for 3 months. After all same problem occurs. Monthly period doesn't come. For last 3 months periods don't came yet. What can I do please help me.
Is artificial hymen available and if yes when should we have to go for it just before marriage or sometime before?
Panchakarma Process (NASYA) Very Effective in this case.
- Chronic Sinusitis (नजला)
- Rhinitis (राईनाईटिस)
- Allergic Disease (एलर्जीक रोग)
- Hair FAlling & Greying (बालों का झड़ना एवं सफ़ेद होना)
- Baldness(Alopecia) (गंजापन)
- Migraine (आधासीसी)
- Paralysis (लकवा)
- Insomnia (अनिद्रा)
- Memory Problem, Brain Disorder (मस्तिष्क संबंधित रोग)
- Eye Sight Improvement(Spect. Remove) (आई नेत्र संबंधित रोग)
- Headache (शिरदर्द)
I am 23 years old and TTC from 6 months usually my cycle length is 35 but last month my periods came on day 20 of the cycle and this month I am on the day 32 of cycle should I wait or can I do a pregnancy test at home.
Is calcium deficiency caused due to herpes and what are the symptoms of the said deficiency due to it. I have come across Calcimax tablets and on reading the uses I have come across the indications that due to herpes there is osteoporosis of the bones and as I have Osteonecrosis as diagnosed by my doctor due to cartilage burnout between my left knee bones, I may be at risk of osteoporosis due to herpes. Are Calcimax tablets intake at two tablets a day the appropriate remedy?
An excess amount of fat present in the human body can lead to a chronic condition called obesity. If the amount of fat, which is used to perform multiple functions in the human body, is found in excess (more than 25% in males and 30% in females), it leads to obesity. Besides being a cosmetic concern, obesity is a chronic disease that can lead to other serious ailments such as diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, gallstones and other similar illnesses. It has a higher rate of relapse rate and is difficult to treat.
- Consumption of more calories than the person burns through various activities throughout the day is the primary cause. Overeating, especially in diets having a majority of fats, is a major cause of obesity.
- Obesity can be a result of certain medical conditions such as Cushing’s syndrome (a disorder that develops due to an increased exposure to immense amounts of “cortisol” over an extended period of time), Prader-Willi Syndrome (a birth disorder), hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid gland), polycystic ovary syndrome (enlarged ovaries characterized by tiny cysts on the outside) and other diseases.
- Hormonal disorders and genetics may also contribute to obesity. It is observed that the likelihood of being obese increases if the parents are obese. Hormones that facilitate fat regulation in the body are affected by genetics.
- Lifestyle choices such as inactive, sedentary lifestyle and consuming an excess amount of fast foods such as high calorie beverages.
- Psychological factors do have a role to play in people being obese. Many people overeat as a response to emotions such as stress, sadness, boredom or anger.
A person is generally considered to be obese if his/her BMI (Body Mass Index) is above 30.
1. A person whose BMI is in the range of 30 to 35 is classified under “Type I obese”.
2. A person in the BMI range of 35 to 39 falls under the category of “Type II obesity”.
3. If the BMI of a person is above 40, he/she is considered to be extremely obese.
BMI is usually a reliable method to find out if a person is obese, but in certain instances such as that of a professional bodybuilder, BMI could prove to be inaccurate. Without treatment, obesity can lead to serious health conditions such as:
3. Sleep Apnea
4. Heart Disease
6. Obesity Hypoventilation Syndrome (characterized by the inability to breathe long or deep enough)
7. Reproductive problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
My body pains at night. When I sleep after doing dinner. And my wife is pregnant please give good consistency regarding my wife pregnancy.
I would like to ask you which is the perfect time to have sex while ovulation I'm trying for baby since 1.5 year it's 6 day's duration but when exactly we need to do sex and how. Please help me.
My wife is pregnant from last 5 months and she is pain in stomach, and now baby weight 482 grams. please tell me.
Pregnant I am 24 weeks pregnant with twins. My face, neck and breast has become dark. To be more precise my complexion has come down few shades. Plus am having dry skin and dry hair too. Is it due to pregnancy? As am under no serious medication. Am taking calcium, iron, thyronorm and susten (as it is twin pregnancy). Please suggest.
My wife is seven months pregnant. What are the care and cautions should be taken. Without gaining too much weight what are the best foods she should take now. She is also cannot take iron and calcium tablets. What is the best iron and calcium food. Kindly advise.
Long Term Health Consequences of PCOS
You are at greater risk of developing the following long-term health problems if you have PCOS:
If your blood glucose does not stay normal, this can lead to diabetes. One or two in every ten women with PCOS go on to develop diabetes at some time. If you have PCOS, your risk of developing diabetes is increased further if you:
Women with PCOS tend to have high blood pressure, which may be related to insulin resistance and to being overweight, rather than the PCOS itself. High blood pressure can lead to heart problems and should be treated.
3) Heart disease in later life
Developing heart disease is linked to health conditions such as diabetes and high blood pressure. If you have a high cholesterol level you may be advised to take medication (statins) to reduce the risk of heart problems.
If you have less than three periods in a year), the endometrium (lining of the uterus) can thicken and this may lead to endometrial cancer in a small number of women.There are different ways to protect the lining of the womb using the hormone progesterone. You should visit your doctor if you are having lesser number of periods in a year. She will then prescribe a medicine to help you get the period. PCOS does not increase your chance of breast, cervical or ovarian cancer.
5) Depression and mood swings
The symptoms of PCOS may affect how you see yourself and how you think others see you. It can lower your self-esteem.