Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. N. PurandareYour feedback matters!
I am a 23 old female. I am undergoing a agonising pain when passing stools and this pain continues fr the whole day. I am scared yo use the washroom. I got to know its anus fissure. Cn you please suggest me some medicine.
A glowing and clear skin is something that we all aspire to have. Irrespective of age, gender or profession, having a skin free of acne, blackheads, whiteheads and marks is something that is a welcome sight, for your own self as well as others who see you. A lot of people are blessed with impeccably flawless skin but they are many others who may have to go through treatments or medications to make sure that they are able to achieve the look that they desire the most.
As the year's pass, they tend to take a toll on our body as well as our skin. One of the most prominent areas, where the skin starts showing signs of aging is our face. We have many ways with which we can manage to stop this wear and tear and look younger for longer. One of these methods is the use of chemical peels.
How it works:
Chemical peels are basically very light acids which are formulated into a peel with help of other chemicals. It works by dissolving the dead cells of the topmost layer of the skin. This procedure reveals a new layer of skin, which is visibly brighter and younger. After the application of the peel, a neutralizer is applied to cease the action of the peel. Different skin types and skin issues may require varied concentrations of and type of chemical peel and only an expert in the field may be able to decide the exact need.
Since the skin may become a bit sensitive after the treatment, it is essential that anyone who undergoes peeling treatment ensures following precautions:
- The skin may become sensitive to soap, which is why washing the skin with soap needs to be avoided for 24 hours or as instructed by the specialist.
- If there is mild redness of the skin, a cold compress can be used to ease the irritation. However, if the irritation or redness is excessive, it needs to be brought to notice of the doctor.
- Bleaching, waxing, facials or other such treatments should be avoided for at least a week or as suggested by the dermatologist.
- It is also advisable to avoid heavy makeup for a short period of time after the chemical peel is carried out so that the skin gets enough time to recover itself.
Chemical peeling has several advantages:
- It is a safe and effective procedure with minimal complications.
- It is inexpensive and totally affordable.
- It can be easily combined with other modalities like micro-needling and microdermabrasion.
- Many peels can be done as a lunch-time procedure and patient can resume work immediately.
With the advent of the wide variety of peeling agents, a large number of problems can be addressed and peels can be customized according to needs of the patients. With the best medically approved cosmetic practices at your disposal, you may have to look no further for the glowing and radiant skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
I Am 45 year old am having anal itching since a few months at night it becomes too irritative that I can not sleep my weight had reduced at times it is severe in day time also unable to work or concentrate in work, some kind of jelly like matter is coming before and after stool. That is causing too much itching. What is the solution. What food to avoid.
I am suffering from pigmentation on my face lots of jhaiya on my cheeks and nose. I do many things to remove try lots of creams and all. Nothing to do. Plss suggest me any thing who can help me out. Thanks.
Hi Doctor, I am having lots of hesitation to visit a hospital in regards to my issue. I am having a pain near the anus/rectum portion. I could find a bulge in that area and it is paining always. No bleeding. Kindly tell me what is the problem and proper medication. Note: I am a marketing person and travel frequently. So, always I have the fear that what will I do if I need to go to toilet while travelling. So, I use the toilets at least 3 times a day. This might be a reason for the problem I guess. Regards,
I had pimples on my face. Now, none left, but there some spots and some depressions left. How can I completely remove them and get a much fairer tone?
I am 22 years/female and I have dark circles. Also 2/3 pimples on cheeks(beside de nose). Suggest me the best to follow.
I have fungal infection in September 2012 that time I am in hostel near bangalore after words taking some treatment their only after 2014 April taken medicine prescribed skin specialist some times cure and after starts in 2016 taken medicine prescribed by skin specialist he gave ointment also it goes it state again what is treatment.
1. Do not squeeze or prick pimples it will worse causing scars
2. Try to avoid things that irritate your skin like greasy lotions oily make up face scrub or harsh soaps
3. People prone to pimples should not use bleach on their face. Keeping the face clean and diet healthy is the best remedy for treating pimples
4. In case of hormonal imbalance or postpartum consult a dermotologist for better and speedy treatment