Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N H MullaYour feedback matters!
What is the symptoms of malaria and what is the treatment of this disease and what effect on my body.
Sir, I feel dehydrated after running for a few minutes. About 5 minutes continuously. Is there any problem or is it general?
I am 41 years old. I have to go to the toilet for two times in the night. Is it a symptoms of diabetes or not ?
The impact of weather and the natural world on human health is multifarious. The science that pertains to atmospheric effects on the body is known as biometeorology and experts in this field have conducted various tests and studies to determine the nature of the relationship between changes in weather patterns and the health of human beings.
Some of the ways in which seasonal and atmospheric changes in weather affect human health are as follows:
- Migraines and Headaches: People who are susceptible to frequent attacks of headaches and migraines are easily affected by changes in weather. Falling atmospheric pressure, spikes in temperature and increase in humidity can lead to these conditions.
- Asthma attacks: Fluctuations in weather patterns are known to cause asthma attacks in those who suffer from respiratory conditions. This happens especially in the case of thunderstorms or sudden temperature drops.
- Stiffening of joints: The onset of cold and damp weather conditions are known to cause joint stiffness. Those who suffer from chronic joint pain and arthritis suffer the most when the weather turns for the worse.
- Allergies: Many people blame the occurrence of allergy related symptoms to the presence of pollen in the air during spring. But in certain cases, anomalies in atmospheric pressure, temperature and humidity can lead to the onset of allergies and related symptoms such as incessant coughing, sneezing and nasal congestion.
- Cardiovascular disorders: Low temperatures create a lot of risks for those who suffer from heart conditions and other cardiovascular disorders. Cold weather impairs functioning of the arteries by constricting them and can lead to heart attacks and strokes. Harsh winters and cold waves are problematic for heart patients as their thermoregulatory systems are poorly equipped to deal with the drop in mercury levels.
- Skin diseases: The skin is the first line of defense against external factors like changes in the temperature. Hot and humid weather can cause skin rashes and eczema, leading to itchiness and irritation. On the other hand, cold and windy climes are known to make the skin rough and dehydrated. Hence, temperature fluctuations adversely affect skin health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
I am getting mouth ulcers frequently. What is the exact reason for mouth ulcers? How can we get rid of it?
My sperm count is very low & seaman quantity is not sufficient so please suggest me a good factor for the treatment.
If so, you may have cervical or Lumbar spondylosis.
Do you have tingling, numbness, weakness or pain in shoulders, Back, lower limbs & arm or hand?
If the answer is yes, then you may also have cervical / Lumbar radiculopathy.
Cervical / Lumbar spondylosis is the general term for age-related wear and tear (osteoarthritis) of the vertebrae and discs in the Spine . It is a common problem starting in the 30’s that develops to affect more than 90% of people older than 65.
When the wear and tear from the spondylosis pinches nerves leading to the arms /legs causing pain or numbness,
it is then called cervical / Lumbar radiculopathy.
Please must take traditional & result oriented, Ayurveda & Panchkarma treatment therapies before any Surgery for these problems
Are you looking for a safe and reliable treatment then Arogyam Ayurveda is for you.
Ayurvedic, Panchkarma & Naturopathy Centre
GH-14/ 1198, 1st Floor
I want to know that how I can increase penis size kindly know me how it will help me to increase is tere any medical treatment or some other treatments.
My heart beats hard and I can feel my heart beat in neck chest, arms, and their is sensation in my legs.
I am 22 Years old. I can't sleep at night because of heavy stress and sometimes I feel headache. How to overcome stress?
Treatment for removal of Scars and Tattoos
Why I get discharge in 1 minute during sex. Give me some information and causes of this happening. And provide me some medicine.
Home care in viral fever
Take a bath: soaking in a tub of lukewarm or cool water may help you feel better.
Control the heat: lower the room temperature via thermostat or by opening a window. Keep a warm blanket close by in case you have chills. Use the blanket instead of difficult-to-remove items of clothing to self-regulate the temperature.
Drink lots of liquids: water or clear liquid is best the anti-oxidants found in most fruits might also help, and if there's vomiting or diarrhea, a drink with electrolytes might help. Herbal teas and ingredients that aid fever reduction include catnip, echinacea, elder flower, eyebright, feverfew, honey, lemon balm, lemon peel, lemon verbena, lemongrass, peppermint, pleurisy root, purpurea leaf, sage, stevia leaf, and yarrow.
Lemon socks: squeeze out the juice of one lemon into a cup of hot (but not scalding) water. Soak a pair of thin cotton socks in this lemon water, squeeze out the excess liquid, and put on the socks. Pull a pair of thick woolen knee socks over the lemon water-soaked socks so that you don't get your sheets wet. Keep the two pairs of socks on all night.
Hot and cold socks: first, prepare one basin of hot water and one basin of ice cold water. Next, soak a pair of thin ankle socks in the cold water. While you're doing this, soak your feet in the hot water for a minute. Then, towel off the excess water and put on the socks that were soaked in cold water. Wear another pair of socks over the wet socks to protect your sheets. Keep the socks on for several hours.
Damp washcloth: soak a washcloth or face towel in lukewarm water, squeeze out the excess water, and for 10 minutes, pat the cloth or towel gently from your elbows down to your hands and from your knees down to your feet. This works by pulling the heat away from your core and from your head, where excessive heat can harm your organs, on to your limbs where it is then released through the pores.
Lemon: slice a lemon (or other citrus fruit) in half and rub one half all over the soles of your feet. You may also use socks to keep slices of lemon against the soles of the feet overnight.
Garlic: crush, puree, or slice up a clove of raw garlic and eat it. You can mix it with honey to make it more palatable.
Garlic and olive oil: crush 2 garlic cloves and mix them with 2 spoons of olive oil. Warm the mixture up a bit before applying it to the soles of your feet before covering with a plastic wrap overnight.
Vinegar: add half a cup of vinegar to your bathwater and soak in it for at least 10 minutes.
Potato and vinegar: soak a few slices of potato in vinegar for 10 minutes then place them on your forehead topped by washcloth or small towel.
Raisins: in half a cup of water, soak a handful (about 25) raisins. After a while, crush the raisins with a spoon to mix them with the water. Then add the juice of half a lime, strain, and drink this concoction twice a day.
Herbal teas: lots of herbs can be steeped to make teas that are beneficial against numerous medical conditions, including viral fever.
Immunization influenza children adult vaccine
Antibiotic is for bacteria not viral avoid over intake abusing lead to resistant
Avoid abusing of antipyretic