Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N DesaiYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old female . I have a long lasting problem of irregular menstruation since after my puberty . Initially when I bleed it was going ok for almost a year after that a pause of 5 or 6 months occurred then it bleed so everyone even my mom said its normal it happens being at an early stage of life . Who knew that it will take a disastrous phase as such. After that the problem started irregular menses sometimes a gap of 7 or 8 months occur and it never bleed until I take medicine or go to a doctor . It is a girl like me that I have been going under continuous treatment since then but still my problem is the same. In the starting I temporarily took a homeopathic treatment but the doctor said that this is a hormonal problem and it can not be cured but he prescribed me some medicine to let it bleed. After that I went to homeopathic doctor and spent there some 5 to 6 months but wasn't satisfied. After that I went for a bigger homeopathic doctor, this time I was 16 years of age and there I had a long treatment of about 5 years. Here also my problem was not cured completely , every time when I take medicine tgen only it bleeds and sometimes even after having medicines it got irregular then the doctor changes the medicine and then I bleed. There also sometimes a long gap of 5 to 6 months happened somehow and I got so disappointed. However I continued my treatment and after sometime I got through a Unani Hakim and tried tp give it a chance. He assured me that cases like this used to come to me and he had solved each and every case. I got some hope and started treatment there. His medicines were quite costly but I did not give up. And I sticked there for almost 3 years. His medicines were quite effective but my problem was like what to say. I gave up my treatment there and somehow there developed a feeling inside me that there is no doctor in this world who can cure me I will have to rely on medicines for a vast phase of my life. After that I again went to halopathy, this time a bigger doctor he asked to have some test and USG of lower abdomen. Then after going through the reports he told me that there are cyst inside there and that is the reason for the irregular menstruation. Anyhow he again told me the same thing there is no particular medicine for it you need to exercise, lose weight and have light diet etc. After that I heard of a very nice homeopathic doctor and he is an expert in solving critical cases. Now I have decided that whatever happens this will be my final doctor whether good or bad I will stick to him and now I am undergoing his treatment since 1 and a half year. His medicines are effective and he somehow assures me that tbe problem will be solved definitely but now after seeing such complications I doubt this line but anyways keeping an optimistic approach towards life, hoping to get well soon. By the way if you have any solution to my problem then do send me the details. Thank you.
I am 23 years old female and I have facial hairs on my chin area. Also my periods are irregular. Please suggest me something. Thanks.
Dear Dr. Now am 12 week 5 days pregnant. I feel in this week a small cramping of left side of stomach. Before 12 week I could nt feel this type of cramping. What is this dr? This is my 1 st pregnancy. please tell my baby is loss.
I am 17/F. A week ago i.e on 22 May me and boyfriend met. We didn't had intercourse that day but he and ejaculated on my lower part of my stomach and both of us very carefully cleaned the sperm with water and cloth immediately. Now, my problem is that last month my menstrual flow started on 22 of April and usually I am a week late in my Periods and this time a week has passed and it is 31 May today. Now, I am having anxiety issues that may be I am pregnant but there is no symptoms of pregnancy. Please tell me, if I am pregnant? I even searched it on the Internet and found out that I may be late due to Stress and from a month I have been very stressed due to some family problems. My periods have also skipped two years before, when I was under a lot of stress. Please help.
Hi, I'm suffering from vaginal infection and i'm having these symptoms-Itching, burning, redness and watery discharge. I need your advice and please suggest me some Good medicine for it.
Please suggest diet to reduce my weight. I had surgical delivery by caesarean section and my baby is 5 month old.
I am 46 year old female and has undergone hysterectomy 7 years before I have severe body pain and foot pain especially in the big toe.
I have my periods on 8th of may n I have sex on 12th may means on my 5th day or period so it is possible That I could be pregnant because I have breast pain because body ache headache n eyes burning.
I am 22 year old and I am a virgin. I had a delayed period after 2 months. I had a very keen pain on my lower abdomen that lasted the whole night on the 1st day of my periods. The next day morning there was a chunky fleshy discharge with droplets of blood on it. Is it normal? What causes such a discharge? Should I fear? Will I be infertile?
Before five days of getting period I have stomach pain occasionally and find white thing in vagina. Is there any problem in forming a baby.
I have delivered a baby four months ago. Since then he is solely depend on my feed. Initially the lactation was good enough but gradually I noticed the lactation become unhealthy. I am keenly taking care on a balanced diet, started having jeera powder & shatavari churna as well besides other meals. But still not satisfied with the lactation. I hv started with monthly periods as well. Kindly suggest me what other than that I can do for healthy lactation.
I am 47 years old and I am suffering from acidity problem since last 3-4 yrs. If I fell pain in any part of the body n if I press there air is released through mouth. I also often get gases. I hv to go to toilet twice a day. My MC periods hv been stopped since last 7 yrs. please help me getting rid of this.
After 5 to 10 minutes I feel so much sexy. Since think that someone should do sex with me. What to do for that, m unmarried how to do sex and with whom. Please suggest me.
Severe abdominal pain occurs during menstruation. Why it occurs? And what to be done to control it? After taking Meftal -spas also I don't feel any difference.
Hello Doctor, I recently got married, from that time, on wards I am not feeling healthy frequently suffering from fever. I got herpes infections and urine infection. I really do not know what is wrong with me? before marriage, I didn't suffer from fever these many times and I didn't get one infection also. Could you please help me how can I take precautions. My blood group is A and my husband blood group is B .Please tell is there problem with any blood group.
While you cannot cure breast diseases, family history and maturing, but there are some hazards or risks that you can control. Keeping in mind the fact that there is no certain approach to forestall breast cancer, there are things you can do that may bring down the hazard. Here are five approaches to ensure your breast's well-being:
- Watch your weight: Being overweight or hefty expands breast cancer chances. This is particularly true after menopause and for women who have put on weight as grown-ups. After menopause, the vast majority of your estrogen originates from fat tissue. Having more fat tissue can heighten your chances of getting breast cancer by raising the estrogen levels. Additionally, women who are overweight have a tendency to have more elevated amounts of insulin, than other hormones. Higher insulin levels have been associated with a few tumors, including breast cancer.
- Exercise routinely: Many reviews have found that exercise is the sign of having a healthy breast. Studies show that one to two hours of energetic walking each week, lessened a woman’s cancer risk by eighteen percent. Walking ten hours seven days decreased the hazard all the more.
- Constrain liquor: Women who have two to five mixed beverages every day have a higher danger of breast cancer than women who have just one drink a day or none . As much as three to six glasses of wine seven days have been found to somewhat increase breast cancer chances. It is not clear how or why liquor raises the hazard. In any case, constraining liquor is particularly essential for women who have other hazard variables for breast cancer, like, breast cancer running in their families.
- Restrain time spent sitting: Research has shown that sitting time, regardless of how much exercise you get when you are not sitting, increases the probability of growing cancer, particularly for women. Women who sit six hours or more a day outside of work have a ten percent more serious risk for breast cancer compared to the ladies who sit under three hours a day, and an increased hazard for other cancer types as well.
- Stay away from or confine hormone substitution treatment: Hormone Replacement Treatment (HRT) was utilized frequently in the past to control night sweats, hot flashes, and other troublesome manifestations of menopause. In any case, specialists now realize that postmenopausal ladies who take a blend of estrogen and progestin might probably create breast tumors or cancer. Breast cancer disease seems to come back within five years in the wake of ceasing the blend of hormones. Therefore, get a breast cancer test even if you feel a small lump. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.