Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. N Desai
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N DesaiYour feedback matters!
I have periods range of 25 to 30 days cycle. I married one year before. We were trying to have a baby in our lives, but unfortunately not happening. So I walked to a gynecologist, she took follicular scan on 13th and 15th days. After that she told me that there are no ovulation changes at all. Does it really mean I am not ovulating, and what will I do in this case. I am really worried a lot about this, I don't know what can I do now. I am not able to control myself with out crying. Please suggest me and help me to come out of this.
This is my 2nd month of pregnancy but m feeling extra weakness even after sleeping for hours. Can not even sit and whole day is spent lying on the bed. What can be done to revitalize the body.
I am 23 years old female. I am concerned with my duration of periods these days. Earlier I used to have my periods for 6-7 days. But since 2015 I have noticed a change in my duration of periods. From 2015 my periods lasts for 3-4 days. But now recently my period lasted only for 2 days. My worried please help me know what's the reason behind it and it's future consequences if any. For your information I had dengue in 2015 and this time recently last month I had typhoid.
Sir/madam, meri wife 7 weeks pregnant hai unki peeth (kamar) aur pait (abdomen) mai aisa dard hota hai jaisey period hone waley ho ultrasound, blood& urine test sub kara liya normal hai. please help me Kya karna chahiye jisse dard na ho aur delivery normal ho jaye, unki age 25 years hai & first pregnancy hai 10 dino se bilkul aaram kara rakha hai please Hindi main answer dena.
Hi Doctor, I had miscarriage one month ago. I had bleeding for a week. Later after a week I had brown egg white discharge for 2 weeks. I had unprotected sex. Now I am having sharp cervix pain and watery discharge and brown egg white discharge. My cervix is high and firm. I am having frequent thirst and hunger. Can I be pregnant. When to do pregnancy test. To confirm it. Or else it's a sign of periods. please suggest me the best I will be very much thankful.
Honeys that are darker in color are considered to have more antioxidants.
Honey is quite different from white sugar, it contains about 30% glucose and 40% fructose – two monosaccharide or simple sugars – with 20% other complex sugars. Honey also includes dextrin, a starchy fiber. This combination helps the body regulate blood sugar levels.
However, unlike white sugar where fructose and glucose are combined as sucrose and require an additional step in the digestive process, in honey, these two sugars are separate. Thus, the glucose acts as an instant energy source.
It contains many vitamins and minerals in small amounts. A list of these include: niacin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium and zinc.
Honey helps reduce constipation, bloating and gas.
The antioxidants in honey are a cholesterol fighter and have the potential to protect against heart disease.
WITH THE BEST OF HEALTH
Punamkumar B. Dave
(Food & Nutritionist)
I am 35 years unmarried. Since two months i am not getting periods i am very much worried about that. Please suggest me what to do.
The Most Important Ingredients in a Penis Health Creme
When it comes to keeping penis skin healthy, there are few things that matter more than choosing the right penis health crème. As part of a good daily penis care regimen, the proper crème does much more than simply make skin smooth and supple - though it certainly does that with aplomb! A penis health crème should include vital ingredients that not only improve the overall look of a man's package but also give him the boost he needs in other areas, such as odor control and blood flow.
Here's more about the top ingredients a man should look for in a penis health crème:
1) Shea butter. As a base for many creams and lotions, Shea butter is proven as an excellent emollient that locks in hydration and keeps skin as supple as possible. There's a reason so many beauty products for women contain Shea butter - because it works! It can work the same wonders on delicate penis skin as well.
2) Vitamin A. Also known as retinol, this is another ingredient found in many beauty products for women (and grooming products for men). It is known as a rejuvenator that helps alleviate wrinkles and age spots, as well as promote healing of minor irritations. But it is also a tough odor-fighter, attacking the bacteria that most commonly causes penis odor.
3) Vitamin B5. Part of the essential B vitamin family, this particular version of the B vitamin is great for maintaining the proper tone and elasticity of skin, as well as fighting infections. This bodes very well for those men who might have a minor irritation or raw spots after a night of particularly vigorous activity.
4) Vitamin C. Obviously this is great for fighting against colds, but what does it to do promote a healthy penis? A lot, it turns out. An important ingredient in collagen, vitamin C can help with the elasticity required for ample erections. It's also an integral part of proper blood flow, which is vital for getting things up when it's time for action.
5) Vitamin D3. Part of the essential vitamin D family, this one supports healthy cellular function throughout the body. It helps with the formation and repair of skin cells, which is why it's often found in healing products. It's also a great barrier against both fungal and bacterial infections.
6) Vitamin E. Known as a natural hydrator and found in numerous beauty and grooming products, vitamin E is a must. Some people even put it directly on their skin, undiluted by any other products, as a way to promote healing and make the skin look younger. In a good penis health crème, vitamin E locks in the natural moisture of the skin.
7) L-carnitine. This amino acid with the funny name is essential for proper function of the nerve cells. This is vitally important in a penis health crème, as the nerve endings of a healthy penis are what give a man so much pleasure from sexual activity. This ingredient not only helps protect those nerve endings, it also protects against infection.
8) L-arginine. Another strange name, this amino acid is what a man needs to ensure the best blood flow possible when it really counts. L-arginine works by creating the natural chemicals required to allow blood vessels to relax and open up. That means more blood can flow through the penis. Not only does this enhance erections, it also helps feed the tiny vessels just under the skin, which in turn feed the nerve endings and delicate skin cells.
9) Alphia lipoic acid. This powerful antioxidant fights against free radicals - that's a fancy way of saying that it battles against the signs of aging as well as other problems, such as cancerous cells. A healthy dose of this every day can go a long way toward keeping a penis looking and feeling young and healthy.