Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurologists from across India. You will find Neurologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
Submit a review for Dr. N. BhandariYour feedback matters!
Brain attack should be tackeled like a heart attack.As time is brain,a patient suspected to be having paralysis/brain attack should be shifted to a hospital capable of doing clot dissolving therapy if CT BRAIN is negative for brain haemorrage.Prevention of paralysis is same as in heart attack.
I'm 18 years old and I'm suffering from migraine and sinus. Sometimes I feel giddy. Can you suggest me some tips for this?
I am 21 years old. And am unmarried. I have numbness and a little spasm in my penis and panel soft for 2+ year. It becomes more numb in sitting position on bike, chair, car seat. There is also little pain in nerves beside ass hole. And panel soft is more numb and the color of it is little bit change. I never has had sex. But the problem arise one night when was sleeping. When I was woke up at mid night, I felt low sensation in my penis. I also had MRI the result is. STIR coronal section of sacroiliac joint do not reveal any signal abnormality. Summary - The L4/5 level disc shows mild dessication and subtle diffuse bulg. The thecal sac, bilateral traversing L5 nerve roots, neural foramen and existing nerve roots are normal. And the xray result is- Loss of Lumber lordosis, likely due to muscle spasm. Please give a suggestion what to do.
I have migraine problem from two years and when j got out due to heat and dust it active so please tell me how to get rid of this.
I am 17 years old and I am having headache since 2 months and I have consult this problem to my family doctor and he said that you are having problem known as migraine I need you to give my the advice how do I get rid from this problem.
I have pain starting from below the neck and radiating in my right arm till the fingers. My thumb has numbness. My right hand seems weak and i'm having difficulty pulling, pushing and holding things tightly. I have already seen an ortho and got the x-ray done. He said, the spine in the neck is straight and that could be muscle spasm and rest all looks good. The pain has come down, but I still have numbness in the thumb and my right hand feels weak. Its been about 3 weeks now. Please help.
If a mother has seizures is there any possibly that even child could have the same after birth? And what difficulties or problem will the fetus have during pregnancy when the mother have epilepsy during her pregnancy? mainly in the first trimester?
If a person met with an accident he is in coma stage he is on the road what should the public should do at that time.
I have a nerve pain in left back solder which cause left hand pain with just like paralyse.Please tell.
What are the causes of facial nerve problem and bell's palsy and what is the solution cure from these?
I have migraine since last 5 years but after a long doctor treatment there is no progress in my health what should I do fr it?
I have acidity problems and migraine too. I get headache very fast. I started drinking aloevera gel mixed with little water. Will it help me in acidity?
Muje koi vitamin ki tablet batayie jis se mere hands shake nai ho and meri ye weakness khatam ho jaye.
My dad is paralysed Right side since 1 year Provide me some natural treatment and daily food chart Please sir. He even took acupuncture treatment.
Epilepsy is a relatively common disorder. Most cases of epilepsy can be controlled with a combination of drug therapy and healthy lifestyle. In some cases, surgery may also be advised. Epilepsy affects not only the lifestyle of the patient but also that of their caregiver. Each person reacts to epilepsy in a different way and hence the type of care needed also varies from person to person. While some patients have few seizures and require care only when they're having a seizure others need round the clock care. Here are a few tips to keep in mind if a loved one suffers from epilepsy.
- Know what type of epilepsy he/she is dealing with: Not all epileptic seizures are the same. Find out what type of seizures your loved one suffers from and what are the possible triggers associated with Involve yourself in their lifestyle. Epilepsy should not be a reason for your loved one to lock themselves in a room to stay safe. Participate in activities with them of you feel the activity may be a safety risk if they were to have a seizure; for example - swimming.
- Notice seizure triggers: Often an epileptic patient may not remember the seizure after it has occurred. As their care giver, keep a seizure diary to track their seizures and its related triggers. Look for patterns in the triggers to their epilepsy attacks.
- Keep them safe during a seizure: When experiencing a seizure, the patient will lose consciousness, experience muscle convulsions and may grit his teeth. If the person is standing, hold them so that they do not fall. If they are lying down, try turning them onto their side. Do not put anything into their mouth.
- Take care of them after a seizure: After the seizure, people are most likely to be confused, tired and have a headache. Check for injuries and keep them calm till medical help arrives. Loosen clothing around their neck and ensure that there is nothing inhibiting their breathing.
- Medical identification: While someone who suffers from seizures often is likely to always have someone with them, others who have rare seizures may often venture out alone. In such cases, ensure that they always have medical identification on them. Also make sure that their friends, colleagues etc are aware of their medical condition.
- Help them maintain a healthy lifestyle: Staying active is essential for people with epilepsy. Avoid contact sports and pick low impact exercises like walking, running or swimming. Following a buddy system is essential when an epileptic person works out. If you wish to discuss on any specific problem, you can consult a neurologist and ask a free question.