Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurologists from across India. You will find Neurologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. N. Bhandari
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. N. BhandariYour feedback matters!
I am from Jaipur, my mother is 50 year old and suffering from complicated HSP Henoch-Schonlein purpura and MND Motor neurone disease . Is there any cure of disease. Should I approach to hospital in New Delhi or somewhere else. please suggest.
Hi Doctor, I am diagnosed as hypothyroid since april 2016. I am taking thyropace from april 2016. But from past week nerve shivering started at right foot, it appeared for around 5 secs several times in a day. Then I started taking neugaba (B12 supplements) one at morning another at night including thyropace at afternoon. Day after next day nerve shivering started in the ring finger, again its same like shivers for 5 sec and stops. The next day I observed shivering in the left middle finger. And it is continuing from past 2 days. And now I am feeling like energy less, can not able to stand for some time. Some times feels like light hearted. I would like to know what might be the problem?
The most powerful and amazing organ in our body is the brain. It differs from many other organs of our body not only by its shape, but also by its special type of cell called neurons. When these cells gets affected or dead it can never be reverted or regenerated which is the most exclusive nature found only in brain cells. The cells in other parts of our body has the capacity to regenerate (can be replaced or new one can be grown or produced), but brain cells are exception. Hence any damage to the brain, injury or trauma is really a crucial thing to be considered with utmost care.
Brain surgeries really need skill, proper training, confidence and intelligence to perform this highly complicated and risky surgery.
Brain surgeries are performed to:
- Remove the brain tissues that are grown abnormally
- Aneurysm is clipped to prevent flow of blood cliff off an aneurysm
- Biopsy purpose or to remove the tumour
- Make a nerve free
- Drain the abnormal blood or clot collection or to drain any excessive fluid collection caused by infection.
- To implant artificial electronic device as a treatment for conditions like Parkinson’s disease
- Biopsy: A part of brain tissue is removed for the brain or whole tumour is removed.
- Craniotomy: The skull bone is opened to remove tumour, an aneurysm and drain fluid or blood from infection.
- Minimally invasive endonasal endoscopic surgery: Endoscopic devices are inserted through the nose to remove the lesions or tumour.
- Minimally invasive neuroendoscopy: Similar to endonasal surgery but small incision is made.
- Anaesthesia risks like breathing difficulty, allergic reaction to medications, excessive bleeding or clots and infection.
- Risk related to the brain surgeries are seizures, coma, swelling of brain, infection to brain or meanings, surgical wound infection that intrudes to the brain structures, abnormal clot formation and bleeding.
- General risks include muscle weakness, disturbances in memory, speech, vision, coordination, balance and other functions that are controlled by the brain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a neurosurgeon.
What are the side effect of norma brain 400 capsules on elderly persons? my father is on this tablet for last two weeks and he is getting lot of confusions and hallucinations. Please provide a reply at the earliest.
Why it’s ideal to treat insomnia with homeopathy
Insomnia is a mental condition, which is characterized by a difficulty in falling asleep, even when you have the chance to do so. People with insomnia feel dissatisfied with their sleep and usually experience fatigue, low energy, lack of concentration, mood swings and decreased performance at work or at school.
The visible symptoms of insomnia are inability to fall asleep no matter what, irritability, depression, lack of concentration and enthusiasm, and distressed stomach and intestine. Complications associated with insomnia can cause psychiatric problems, obesity, increased risk of long-term diseases or conditions like high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes.
Homeopathy is a boon towards treating insomnia.
Homeopathic medication are far safer therefore, it is preferable and highly recommended. It serves invaluably during insomnia and does not involve any side effects.
The efficiency of homeopathic medicines in curing the several problems associated with insomnia is unquestionable. Plus, targets at providing long-term cure for insomnia instead of just temporary relief. The approach that homeopathy adopts includes getting at the root cause of the problem, and weeding it out so that there’s never a relapse of your condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.