Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Muzumdar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MuzumdarYour feedback matters!
My dick right side and left side infection very hard and khujli am counting khujli and small very hard.
What does high MG (milligram) of medicine means? For example 1300 MG of medicine have any side effect.
I am balesh 24 years old .i have a talking problem that means I have taken so much time to speak some words. Its not came with my birth. I have problem this from my 5th class. Please give me suggestion that to which doctor I need to consult to solve my problem.
1sal 2mah ki Bacchi ko galsua ho gya h left chek m Dr. Ko btaye to kehte h k galsua thik krne ki koi dva nhi hoti h Khudi thik hota h Das din m thik hoga, pain killer d dta hu dard ho to, or Ho skta h dusre gal side bhi a jaye or khub bukhar bhi a skta h, bas ulti dast ydi kare to bhrti krna padega Baki das din to lagenge hi Y ksa doctri ilag h? Kya vakai galsua thik krne ki koi Medicine ya ghrelu upay nhi hain?
Hi myself saqlain ali my age is 18 and I have a problem of piles it paining so much I can't seat give me some suggestions PLZZZ.
Hello mam,I am 40 years old. I am suffering from anxiety disorder since 2004 when I met with endometriosis. My right ovary was removed. That starts fear in me. It went it's peak when in 2014 I have operated uterus and left ovary. After few months a fear started that I am having heart attack. But all tests comes normal. And I feel that I am not able to swallowing food and medicine. That was another fear. And right now I am afraid of breast cancer. But my doctor says all is normal. Still I am suffering from chest pain. Recently in march again done 2d echo and tmt which comes normal .But I am suffer ung from chest pain. Please help me mam.
I have been experiencing sticky opaque cervical mucus since yesterday. I have a 35 day cycle and I gt my periods on d 16th of may. Hw do I knw wen il ovulate. Im realy anxious to conceive.
Hi Sir, I am 47 years female, My Vitamin D test report says it is 13.46. How do I increase my D levels. I have been suffering from knee pains for the last two years and now my heels have started paining too. Please advise.
I had suffered from hepatitis A and now its been 2 months im ok. Im not a constant drunkard type guy, I drink may be once a month just to chill out (beer). Will it be ok for me to continue that OR how long should I avoid it?
Nowadays, drug abuse is a universally condemned action such that selling certain drugs are illegal. Children are not allowed to take drugs until they reach a certain age such as 21 for most states in India. Lots of problems start occurring when you are addicted to a certain drug. It is also nearly impossible to stop since the nerve cells change the way they function due to drugs.
These nerve cells overstimulate the 'reward circuit' of the brain. This means that your brain constantly needs to be 'rewarded' and this reward comes in the form of drugs. There are many reasons why people become addicts and here are some of them.
- People want to get high: This is perhaps the most common reason why people become drug addicts. The moment they take in one drug, they love the feeling they get so much that they keep wanting to go back to it.
- People want to fit in: This is also a very common reason. When all your friends and perhaps even your bosses and other superiors are taking drugs, you do not want to feel left out or ostracized by your friend group. This is why many people start taking drugs.
- Unintentionally taking drugs due to injuries or medical conditions: Sometimes a doctor prescribes a medicine for a certain time period but it does not work or works too well and so you keep taking the drug so that you will feel better. This happens more often than you think.
- People take drugs to relieve stress: This is another very common reason why people take drugs. You may easily rationalize with them thinking that taking drugs is a good way to relax from work and family pressures. However, the long term effects of taking drugs are much worse than the stress.
- Boredom from daily life: In young teens and adolescents especially, life can be so boring that they want to try something new and thus resort to drug abuse.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!