Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Murtuza AgashiwalaYour feedback matters!
My teeth is really messed up, okay not that much but it is. My milk teeth (or rabbit teeth) is bigger than the rest and one on each side of them has grown only half length. What can I do to level all my teeth and make it perfect? Thanks.
Sir. Mai pahle gutkha khata tha isliye mere teeth kuch gande ho gaye hai ise pahle jaise white bnana hai to iske liye kya karna hoga bataye . Thanku.
Sir, I have a tooth decayed to the gum line, means the tooth is completely lost except except some pieces. What is the treatment to be taken for it and how much will it cost. I have another tooth decay which was treated 6 years back. They the filled the tooth, but 6 months back the filling came out when I am eating noodles. Sir, please kindly tell me the steps that I should follow and what will be the cost for the treatment. Thank you very much.
I have problem of stomach. Every time I eat something I feel like to go to the bathroom and I have mouth ulcer problem and I go 3 or more time for bathroom every day.
I want to ask about my dental problem. At present I want to take orthodontic treatment and I have crowded teeth. Also when I open my mouth, there occur jerk sound. Is that a serious problem? What can b the reasons of this problems?
I am Having ulcer in tongue for last 15 days. Suggest some medicine. I am having habit of chewing tobacco. For last 5 days feeling less pain.
I am a 25 years old guy and my question is - yesterday I use a thermocoal piece and suddenly a small piece of ball of thermocoal is struck in my mouth and go to my stomach. What happened to me now.
Hi doctor, I am 38 year old, I have bleeding and puss in gums and foul smell. I am physically active and going for workout daily but I feel indigestion.
Oil pulling includes gargling oil around the mouth like a mouthwash. During oil pull you put a tablespoon of oil in your mouth and then rinse it around for 15 to 20 minutes. The advantage of doing this is, it decreases the measure of unsafe bacteria in the mouth. The microscopic organisms in the mouth create a biofilm on the teeth a thin layer that they use to stick to the surface. This is what we call ‘plaque’.
Having some plaque on your teeth is only normal. Yet, when it gets out of hand, it can bring about a wide range of issues, including bad breath, yellow teeth, gum aggravation, gingivitis and cavities. The way oil pulling works is basic. When you are gargling oil around your mouth, the bacteria get stuck in it and break down in the fluid oil.
Here is a step-by-step instruction for the procedure:
- Add 1 or 2 teaspoons of oil in your mouth. Natural sesame oil is generally used in oil pulling. It is also okay to go with natural coconut oil.
- Rinse for around 20 minutes. The oil will get thicker and smooth as it blends with the saliva during this time and it should to be velvety white while releasing. It will be twofold in volume during this time because of the salivation. It can be difficult to gargle for the full 20 minutes, but it is very effective.
- Spit the oil into a dustbin in case you have a septic framework. Do not spit into the sink. The oil may thicken and clog the pipes. Try not to swallow the oil as it is ideally full of bacteria, poisons and discharge that are currently not in the mouth.
- Wash well with warm water. Warm water will clean the mouth better. Rinse a couple times with warm water to get any residual oil out of the mouth. A few sources prescribe washing with warm salt water.
- Brush well. Try to brush with a brushing blend to ensure any bacteria that still remains, is killed.
Some of the most common benefits of oil pulling are as follows:
- Can reduce harmful bacteria in the mouth: Streptococcus mutans is one of the principle bacteria in the mouth and a key player in plaque development and tooth decay.
- Can reduce plaque and gingivitis: Gingivitis is caused by aggravation of the gums and happens when the immune system begins attacking the microbes in the plaque.
- Can reduce bad breath: Bad breath, also called halitosis, is caused by the scent of chemicals and gasses delivered by the bacteria in the mouth.