Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Murtaza AdeebYour feedback matters!
Pain in around both hands thumbs and front part (fingers) of both feet. She over worked during shifting of room. My question is whether pain is because of work or showing symptoms of something else.
My groin and back area is paining during and after walking or doing exercise. It is happening since 4 days. It is paining on right side only. Once pain starts lasts for long time what can be the reason what should I do pls help.
My both legs pain too much at night and I feel very tired at early morning I even can't walk please suggest me any medicine.
I am fifty now & my right knee is stiff-my xray says starting stage of osteoporosis. May I seek sugesstion for immediate relief.
I was having fever and lower left back pain and diagnosed with multiple renal calculi of 6 mm largest. Today in morning while urinating a small stone came out after some pain while urinating, I am having cold flum and fatigue too, do kidney stones cause fatigue, is any further tests required.
My name is maan I have a problem in my lower back because of weight lifting in gym. I feel pain right or left both sides. Is it a injury related to disc problem and how I can solve this. Please consult me.
My friend in addict in sexual activities. He is watching some un wanted sexual movies which leading to him a slow process and he has leg pain frequently and change his activities.
Hello sir, my age is 20 nd I hv back pain problem vry much. This problem I cnt sleep at night continuously my back is paining me. please give me some medicine or other advice sir.
My mom age is 47 and she is suffering with KNEE pain. She was never injured. Is there any treatment for that.
I'm suffering from left shoulder pain. It seems like the muscle pain. It happens whenever I make arm movements in vertically upward direction or open it up horizontally. Reason could be the gym. Due to this, I'm not able to continue my gym exercises. Second reason could be the sleeping posture. Please suggest. Thanks.
My husband got jerk in lower back. And he is feeling too much pain. He can't move. What should to do.
Was hospitalised last week for stomach infection. . Came hone on sunday . Med. Given for next 10 days. Ct scan and sonography report normal. Good bowel and urine . Eating good now. Recent checkup to the doctor. Told that still infection is there and so there is swelling in the intestine because of the infection. Pain is lesser than before. So when the pain will go.
I can hear knocking sound from my neck when I move it. Only I can hear it. Its been on for few months now. Wondering why and how I can get rid off it. Thanks
Lower back pain is a very common issue and can take place due to numerous reasons. However, one of its main causes is a ligament strain or back muscle strain. Microscopic tear or excessive stretching of ligaments can take place due to lifting very heavy objects, doing enormously strenuous task or due to a sudden twisted movement. These conditions are most likely to be experienced by individuals ranging between the ages of 30 and 60. Other causes of lower back pain include back injury, arthritis of back bone joints, infections in the lower back area, and in very rare cases, tumours.
In case of acute back pain, these are a few important things that should be definitely kept in mind.
- It is absolutely essential to take rest for a couple of days and avoid any sort of stressful activity. Although back pain is self-limiting, if you take proper care, it can be cured in a few days. However, if proper rest is not taken, the situation may become worse.
- Using the black belt, also known as lumbo sacral corset, is a good idea. This can actually be of enormous help to individuals who have been suffering from lower back pain for a long period of time.
- As already mentioned, one of the main causes of these kinds of mishaps are sudden jerky movements, twisted movements, heavy weight lifting etc. So, it is necessary to avoid such circumstances, or else, a more acute back pain situation may arise due to slipping of one of the discs from the spinal cord.
- As much as you like long drives and bike rides, these are a strict no. Any prolonged sitting or standing activity needs to be avoided. It is important that the tear caused in the muscles due to what-so-ever reason heals properly and prolonged stay in a tensed muscle position would definitely not help the cause.
- Although these back pains can be handled at home by following the discussed steps, using simple analgesics or muscle relaxants prescribed by the doctor can be a way to speed up the process of recovering the strained ligament.
Apart from these important steps, regular exercise to strengthen the core body muscles is a great way to avoid such ligament strains in the future. However, if you feel that even after following the precautionary measures, you problem doesn’t subside, consult an experienced doctor for his advice.
Septic Arthritis of Hip is relatively uncommon condition in children, but it should be suspected in a child who is ill, toxic and unable to walk. Movement of the affected joint is not possible because of pain. Diagnosis is confirmed by raised white cell count and erythrocyte sedimentation rate(ESR) and perhaps by effusion on ultrasound images. No test is perfectly sensitive or specific, so expert clinical judgement is required.
Urgent surgical drainage should be done to save the hip joint from destruction or to reduce the risk of late osteoarthritis.
- Diagnosis may be particularly difficult in neonates.
- Staphylococcus aureus is the usual infective organism.
- Patient will need long term antibiotic therapy.
- Weight bearing should be avoided until complete recovery.