Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best ENT Specialists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Murarji Ghadge
Submit a review for Dr. Murarji GhadgeYour feedback matters!
Sir my dad S having bleeding from ear canal after trying to remove wax. He S on clopilet 75 mg and rivaroxaban 15 mg. He S a bedridden patient of stroke. Wat can be done at home.
Hi I have affect at the end of my left tongue. I used amlexanox oral paste twice daily. But not clear fully. Please suggest.
My mother is 53 years old. Recently she started sensing some irritation in her throat and yesterday she was going through endoscopy test and impression was ulcer in throat with elevated margin of 23. Dr. advice for biopsy test. Is that simple ulcer or any cancer cause?
I have tinnitus (buzzing noise in the ears) for the last 4 years which is very disturbing. Showed many ENT. But no help. Please suggest.
I used to sing daily higher notes and then I suffered from cold and then throat tightness. Now my voice quality is poor something like very dull and throat does not feel like singing. Please tell me the way I can get my voice back? Will it ever come back?
I am 19 years male and I suffers from sinusitis from 4 months, give my diet details to get on with this disease.
Hello, I am suffering from sinusitis from past 2 years. In a winter season one of my nostril become close and I am unable to breath properly. Can I go for surgery or is there any other way by which I can get the treatment. Please help Me. It is worst in winter season.
I want to have ear cleaning for both my ears as same is itching very badly. I have tried using Candid Solwaz but relief is very much temporary. Kindly suggest and best possible treatment for Ear cleaning and probable cost for it.
What is Sinusitis?
For those of you who do not know what Sinusitis is, it is the inflammation or swelling of the sinus tissues which are hollow spaces in between the bones around the nose. The sinuses are healthy when there is constant flow in the air but when the portion gets blocked it fills with bacteria and viruses. This causes mucus and other unhealthy elements to remain blocked inside the nose.
The symptoms of sinusitis are common and not critical or dangerous in nature. Over 40 million people get affected by this common disease every year.
- Swelling or inflammation inside the nose because of a mild fever or common cold can cause the sinuses to get blocked and result to sinusitis.
- If the drainage ducts inside, the nose gets blocked the health passage of air gets halted or disrupted.
- A runny nose with a constant flow of water and the nose might also get blocked by pus inside.
- Structural problems inside the nose which may lead to the narrowing of the nasal tract through which the air passes and comes back.
- Deficiency in the immune system can lead to such a problem.
- Allergies are also a common contributor to the cause of sinusitis because the nasal chamber gets blocked in the result.
Treating a condition of sinusitis is very common. Let us have a look :
- The first thing which a doctor will prescribe you is an antibiotic doze of 7-8 days, which will help you to fight the blocked bacterias and viruses.
- Warm compresses will help the nasal cavity to remain warm and wet, keeping it clean from pus and germs. Thus clearing the way for healthy inhaling of air.
- Saline nose drops are also used to clear out the blockage in the nose and fight the germs building inside the sinuses.
- Sometimes surgeries are also performed when no other medications work properly. It helps to widen the natural pathway which helps in draining between the sinuses and nose, resulting in the congested mucus to come out and again start a fresh process of taking air in.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!