Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. MunotYour feedback matters!
Do fat soluble vitamins like benfotiamine, alpha lipoic acid, mecobalamin, chromium picolinate & inositol stay in the body for 6 months max like if taken continuously once a day capsule for 17-18 days will stay in the body for 6 months counted from the 18th day.
Sir mai pichle 7-8 saalo se hsthmaithun kr rha hu aur ab mera sperm kaafi ptla aur km niklta hai aur mera penis bhi chota aur loose hota jaa rha hai and mere body me wo pehli waali activeness bhi ni rhi. So plzzz help me mjhe bilkul theek hona hai.
I am suffering from hepatitis B. Most of people are saying that it is quite difficult to be cure it. please help me.
Hello doctor my self reena raikwar I am 35 year old married woman and I have Loose motion problem since last two days what I do.
Hello Doctor, My question to you is I am 38 years old and suffering from Cough and cold from Nov 2015. I have consulted our Apollo Wellness center in our office and each time they prescribe antibiotic and cough syrup. Please let know what I should do? Please guide me. ThanksVenkatesh SeshanChennai8939894932.
I was suffering from severe cold cough n fever for abt 15 to 20 days. Doc gave me medicines but after few days my face got swollen for abt 4 to 5 days. I stopped the medication. But still after dat when I wake up after sleep my face is swollen a lot. Is something wrong bcoz my cold cough has stopped n its has been over a month.
I have a lab puppy we gave him curd since he has loose now often he sounds as if he will vomit and coughs a little then.
Sir, I am suffering with the problem of joint pain mainly with wrist joint and knee joint. And there is a swelling in my right ankle. This problem came one month ago. What could I do please suggest me sir. My ra factor is negative Crp is also negative Esr is 49.
Every day kitna sugar liya ja sakta hai I like sweets very much mai ek din me 5 or 6 sweets kha sakti hu.
Whenever I do sex with my partner. My sperm is not come out from my penis. But when my partner shake my penis or masturbating my penis then sperm is come out. What's the reason. And how will be treat it. Pl tell me. Because I am little bit afraid about sex life.
I am suffering from severe stomach ache from last 2 days. Any medicine for that so as recover as fast as possible.
I have Fatty Liver Stage 2. SGOT and SGPT high but 50% better than last month. What should I eat from morning till evening? Can I take protein rich diet? Frequency of bowel is 3 times or more daily but normal motion. I am basically slim but have medium tummy. Kindly advise.
Hives is a very common condition and about 20% of the world has got it at some point in their lives. There are many causes to it ranging from blood transfusions to certain allergic reactions to food. It starts off as an itchy patch of skin but slowly swells and turns into red welts. There are certain factors which makes the itching worse including stress, alcohol and scratching the area of skin which was itchy in the first place.
Here are all the causes and symptoms of hives:
- Food: Allergic reactions to foods such as nuts, eggs and shellfish are a common cause of hives.
- Medications: Certain medications also have a side effect of causing hives. Penicillin and sulfa are two of the antibiotics, which can cause hives. Ibuprofen and Aspirin are also two other medications, which are commonly known to cause hives.
- Infections: Both bacterial and viral infections can lead to hives. Strep throat, urinary tract infections, common cold and hepatitis are some of many bacterial and viral infections, which may cause hives.
- Stimuli: Certain factors such as temperature, pressure, sun exposure and other physical stimuli may cause hives as well.
- Plants and animals: Dander in animals are the flakes of skin in their fur. Moreover, coming into contact with certain poisonous plants may cause hives.
- Insects: When insects sting or bite you, you may get hives.
- Latex: Latex is a type of rubber used in many types of clothing. It has been said that wearing clothing made out of latex can cause hives.
- Pollen: Pollen is a light powdery substance produced by plants such as oak trees. It travels through the air and may cause hives if it comes into contact with your skin.
- Bumps: Itchy red bumps appear on the skin when you have hives. Sometimes, the bumps can be skin-colored as well.
- Blanching: When the bumps turn white after you press them, it is known as blanching. Blanching is the only clear symptom of hives.