Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Mundada Dr M K

General Physician, Pune

100 at clinic
Dr. Mundada Dr M K General Physician, Pune
100 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care....more
I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care.
More about Dr. Mundada Dr M K
Dr. Mundada Dr M K is a popular General Physician in Wanowrie, Pune. You can meet Dr. Mundada Dr M K personally at Arnav Clinic in Wanowrie, Pune. Book an appointment online with Dr. Mundada Dr M K and consult privately on has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Arnav Clinic

Near Sungrace School,Opp Clover Hight,Azadnagar Road,Wanowrie , Landmark : Sungrace High School, PunePune Get Directions
100 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Mundada Dr M K

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am 30 years old and having foot pain for last two days due to which I cannot walk properly. I have tried home remedies, but not good yet. please advise me some medicine for pain?

General Physician, Cuttack
1. Apply ice pack if there is swelling 2. Apply volini gel twice daily 3. Apply crepe bandage 4. Take crocin 500mg sos after food up to a maximum of 3 tablets daily 5. Take rest.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a heart patient with angioplasty done and I am eating oily food not much is it ok to oily food once in a week? Please advise.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), PG Dip Panchakarma, PG Dip Ksharsutra for piles,pilonidal sinus and fistula management , Post Graduate Diploma In Hospital Administration (PGDHA), Certificate in Diabetes update
Ayurveda, Navi Mumbai
Hope its fine n enjoying overall health after your plasty, great you choose to boost structurally! now in the same way consider to fit n fine for long with your healthy habits! you must be active after your plasty so your health of stent n heart muscles will boost, hope you might quitted from alcohol/tobacco in any form n added yoga/little of brisk walk/dance. Consider to detox emotionally n physically too. To drain toxic n non toxic garbage and rasayan therapy for boosting health of all arteries in your body.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am a diabetic n under insulin control. Recently I have got tested my blood sample n my report says my blood urea level is 22 I want to know d normal range of it n what does it indicate. please tell what sud I do now.

MS Ayurved, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Junagadh
As per books of blood urea (BUN) 6-20 mg/dl. Diabetes have long term effect on Kidney functions. So take all medication for it.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi! I have pain in my chest from past 10 days. I want to know what I should do now.

General Physician, Mumbai
Dear Lybrateuser, - At your age pain chest could be due to acidity, anxiety or sedentary habit - avoid spicy, fried & junk food, restrict intake of tea, coffee to 1-2 cups per day - do not skip meals, have meals on time, chew your food well, have 4-5 small meals rather than three large meals, do not lye down for at least one hour after meals, have dinner 2-3 hrs before bedtime - have 7-8 glasses of water for proper hydration - take syrup Gelusil, 2 teaspoonful half an hour after meals three times a day - do regular exercise like walking, jogging, also do yoga & deep breathing 5-10 min daily morning to keep your body fit.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 28 yrs old and having head pain and eye heat problem. I had consult in to doctor but no result. I can't this problem please give me the suggestion.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Hello, you may be having headache because of stress/ refractory problems/ any ENT problem or may be Migraine Headache kindly follow advises given below: you can take(If No drug allergy) : 1. Tablet Crocin (Paracetamol 500 mg) one tablet after food when required for headache after food for 2-3 days (maximum 2 tablets with gap of 12 hour can be taken in a day) 2. Adequate sleep 6-8 hr in a day 3. Get check eyes for refractive error 4. We need to go for ENT evaluation to rule out sinusitis 5. Get BP checked 6. Regular physical exercise and meditation and yoga complete history of your headache for further management like duration, severity, aggravating factors/relieving/ triggering/ associated factor to reach diagnosis consult physician for further management.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Benefits of green tea

MD - Consultant Physician
General Physician, Bhopal
Benefits of green tea
Green Tea Benefits
107 people found this helpful

I am 35 years old Unmarried. Since few months I observed that my Sex stamina has gone down. Until that I was fine and was masturbating daily. Since few months not getting enough desires. Why is it like that all of sudden? I am getting married soon. Worrying about it. Please suggest me.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Karnal
You are starting to have erectile dysfunction . It should be treated as soon as possible to avoid embarrassment in future. For treatment options , you may consult privately through Lybrate
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have night fall problem while I am in sleep. I am worried about it. Any kind of information about it.

General Physician,
night fall at your age quite natural. lead a healthy lifestyle. have balanced diet. with lot of water by mouth. go for regular morning walk followed by free hand exercises. have nutritious food. it will be alright.

It's not thrush or an STI, what is it? Just to give a bit of background, im 16 years old and female and lately there has been a lot of abnormal discharge from my vagina, it is a yellowy colour and quite thick and stringy, it also itches and is very painful when beginning sex. I went to a clinic to get a full STI check to be on the safe.

Homeopath, Lucknow
This may be due to chronic cervicitis. Rx sepia 30/tds daily 2-2 drops direct on tongue. For 15 days hydrastis q/bd 15-15 drops +1/2 cup water daily. For 15 days.
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I m 22 years old male I have some problems in my left shoulder & neck region for last 3 or 4 months currently I m facing more difficulties in studying due to pain on that region its also effects my sleeping I regularly do some exercises (i. E. Pushing head with hands from right & left side n frm forward & backwards n frm chin to upwards) for my prblm & it's helpful 4 me 4long time but now it doesn't work so pls suggest me something to recover from it.

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Delhi
Confirm by x-rays of cervical spine ap & lat. Views no pillow under the head during sleep. Do neck & shoulder exercises. Any way take paracetamol 250mg od & sos x 5days contact me again if need be you will need other supportive medicines also. Make sure you are not allergic to any of the medicines you are going to take.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, I have a problem of tonsils and cough. Give me a suggestion so that I can get rid off it.

Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Faridabad
This is due to acute infection of the nose and mouth, in such a situation it is good to get consultation from throat consultant, as clinical examination is must to give you the appropriate medication,
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Why night falls occur? And with me it is regularly occur with in 10 days why is it so?

Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S), PGD(Sexual Medicine & Councelling)
Sexologist, Gurgaon
nightfall is a natural phenomenon and absolutely harmless untill remains in normal limit like 2 times in a week more than this indicates hypersensitivity of sexual apparatus of the sufferer and need treatment. ...
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, my age is 30 and I am newly married, I have some issues with my sex life. Am unable to satisfy my partner due to small size of my penny and earlier I used to have masturbating daily in my college days. Me and my partner are not happy with sex, could you please help me how to fix this issue sorted out.

MBBS (Gold Medalist, Hons), MS (Obst and Gynae- Gold Medalist), DNB (Obst and Gynae), Fellow- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (ACOG, USA), FIAOG
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
for satsfaction, size usually does not matter, unless it is too small. So, if you are having problem with erection or ejaculation, that must be treated first">i think the problem is more than'small penis"> for satsfaction, size usually does not matter, unless it is too small. So, if you are having problem with erection or ejaculation, that must be treated first.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have been suffering from stomach ache from past 2 days How can I cure it with some effective remedies.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Hi take chitrakadi vati and shool vajrini tab 1-1 tab after lunch and dinner. Take pranacharya udar bhaskar kshar churna twice a day. And pranacharya live cure capsule twice a day. Avoid spicy food and non vegetarian.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, I usually have lot of headache now a days, when ever walk out for some work in noon then also the headache get started and it is so irrigating to have this much of headache and also sometimes when I just wake up from sleep then also it has been started. So please tell me some natural way to get rid of it.

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hello, it seems you suffer from sinusitis, or spondyiolosis. * avoid, dust, smoke, fire, scorching sun, smoking. * inhale steam twice a day. **homoeo-medicine** @ sang nit 200- 6 pills, thrice a day. @ bryonia alb 30-6 pills, thrice a day. Report, weekly.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 24 years old female. I had sex with my boy friend without protection. We are not sure that whether the sperm get into my vagina or not? Now we are in a doubt, when we take a pregnancy test? We had sex around 7 days before. Could you please help me Doctor?

Doctor of Medicine
General Physician, Surat
The only option you have is to get done the pregnancy test in case of amenorrhea and best is ultrasonography test.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

When I go to sleep my head is moving round and round. How can I overcome from this?

Homeopath, Raebareli
Limit your screen time staring at computers, tvs or phones in the evening before going to bed do eye check-up. Also check if you are having any cervical spondylosis. Take a bath for some days before going to bed and observe if its helpful for you.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I m a student but I m very much sleeping this days when exams are too close what should I do to eradicate ma sleeping.

PGFCP, PGDEMS, Bachelor Of Ayurvedic Medicine And Surgery
Ayurveda, Satara
DEAR Lybrate USER. A) Take 10-10ml of fresh lemon juice and honey before meal. B) take 2-2 tablets of sutshekhar rasa and aarogyawardhini rasa after meals…. C) eat 10 gm of black cumin seeds along with 10 gm of jaggery after meals D) take 30 ml of aloe vera juice and 30 ml of lukewarm water at night before sleep. Do all these things for 15 days. It gives you good result. Consult to me for further suggestions. THANKS….
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Uric acid how do I control, what should I eat, what should not, why uric acid not control in body.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
Avoid protein diets, avoid more milk products. bad habits , fast food/fat/oily,salty foods. Coffee, smoking, alcohol intake. Non-veg., take whole grain,oats,green veg.,plenty of water in day time, 1 glass of water at night before bed. Take tab. Zyloric 100 mg once a day. Tab. Ulracet sos for pain in joints. when infection in kidney it can not exit uric acid from body.
8 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed