Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mulik SaritaYour feedback matters!
Doctor I am struggle for sex with my wife My penis so small how to rectify please give me some suggestions.
Hi I am 29 year old. On my neck there was swelling before 9 month ago I found that I was suffering from TB. I did the full course for 9 month. And now swelling also got OK. Should I still continue medicine or not? I am taking AKT4 since 9 month. How do I know that my TB is got resolved.
I am just 16. Its get erected and sperm also comes out easily but the erection is not that much of strong. The erection gets hard for just 1-2 minutes after that erection goes down . A loose erection is there after that . Should I take viagra for that issue for intercourse?
I have ED issue. Married for over 22 years with 2 grown up kids. Unable to enjoy sex due to ED without viagra or its derivatives. Please advise.
My wife's breast is too small, which was affected to our sex, is there any suggestions are medicine to growth pls suggest me the same.
Mera head 5 month se pain kar rha hai, maine bahut se hospital pe illajh krwaya par koi fark nhi pda.
Sir I have piles at my internal body since 2 months. Sir please say how to overcome this problem. And which medicine is more effective for me.
I have stomach pain for last two weeks with continuous dysentery and yellowish urination for past two days.
I am a 23 years male. I have continuous sneezing and night time semen discharge. Is there any problem in my health condition.
Is there any side effects of masturbation? If yes, then pls mention which type of side effects? If no then it's ok.
Dear sexologist. Sex ka 10 seconds pehle sperm nikal ja raha. Please mera yeh problem bandh kijiye. Main bahut tension main hun. Mera penis thik se khada nahi ho kar sperm jaldi nikal ja raha hai. 10 seconds ke baad penis bahut chota ho raha. Kisi yeh serious problem bandh karun.
From childhood I'm getting something white color from throat. It's smell too bed may I know cure for this.
Complications in the heart valve occur when the functioning of the heart valve is impaired. Valves of the heart allow the blood to flow in one direction and prevent the blood from flowing back into the ventricles of the heart.
Heart valve diseases can be classified as follows:
- Valvular stenosis: This condition occurs when the valves of the heart does not open completely due to stiffness. As the opening is narrow, the heart has to work hard to pump blood. This condition may lead to heart failure.
- Valvular insufficiency: This is a condition where the valve does not close tightly. This causes some of the blood to flow back to the valve. As this condition deteriorates, the heart has to work harder to pump blood.
Types and Causes of valve diseases:
- Acquired valve disease: The structure of the valve changes due to various infections or rheumatic fever. Rheumatic fever is caused by bacterial infection that had not been treated. It tends to occur in children and cause inflammation of the valve.
- Congenital valve disease: This condition usually affects the pulmonary valve where the size of the valve is abnormal.
- Bicuspid aortic valve disease: It is a type of valve disease that impairs the aortic valve. Instead of the regular three cusps, the bicuspid valve only has two. This may cause the valve to be stiff or cause it to leak.
- Mitral valve prolapse: This condition causes the valve to flop back when the heart contracts. This condition also causes the leaflets of the valve to turn irregularly and cause it to stretch. This condition causes the valve to leak.
Symptoms: The symptoms of valve diseases are as follows:
- Weakness: This condition may cause weakness and cause severe discomfort while performing daily activities.
- Palpitations: Symptoms such as irregular heartbeats, skipped beats and rapid heart rhythm occurs in this condition.
- Rapid weight gain: This condition can cause you to gain weight very rapidly.
- It may cause swelling in your ankles, abdomen and feet.
- This condition causes shortness of breath. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.
You know that, hiv / aids, it is the most commonly seen sexually transmitted disease observed in today's modern era.
Severity of it is increasing too.
There are new and new researches going on over it and trying to find out its permanat cure. But believe me, till today no cure cure has been found out.
There are upcoming new arvs (anti-retro viral) therapies, but those are just palliating the for a time being. Again the cycle goes on and then finally nothing comes out of it. Patient ends carrying this or due to it. Those arvs gives palliation to patient, like, chemotherapy gives palliation to cancer patients but ultimately only the life span is increased to 2 to 5 or 7 yrs. Not more than it.
But here I would like to say that there is its cure available in homoeopathic medicines, through which I have cured more than hundreds of patients and giving results such as hiv test negative. Though I haven't got 2-3 patients good result and I could not help them, but still patients are getting relief and getting good results.
And nothing more gives happiness to hiv patients, when they see their results negative with their eyes. So now there are chances for its cure which is considered as hopeless to be cured.
" hope for hopeless disease"-- one can say.
Here you have chance to get your test negative again.