Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mukund TupeYour feedback matters!
Hii I'm having lots of marks in my face and I want to use good CTM for my face. Can you kindly suggest me the best CTM which is easily available in market. And what should I do to make my face clear and glow?
Hi, My wife age 28 she is suffering from pimples in her face & her legs are paining in night when sleep. She didn't sleep in night also & black marks is coming near eyesight & water is going from body also.
My sister has bad body odour and heavy bad smell. she gets smell bath after 1 hour. is there any medicine for that please help her and please reply soon.
Sir. I'm 20 years old. I want some suggestions regarding my face sir. Sir my face is oily .after washing face with in an hour r two hrs my face is totally become oily .it's look so in comfortable to c my face sir. .pls can you help me in solving this problem sir. THANKING U.
Dear doctor. I have blacks spots on my both shoulders. I can not wear sleeveless please suggest something to remove tht.
Hello, I want to know that should we use to bleach on face for fairness if yes then what should be the time period.
I have problem of my Anus. It is now irrited and itching regularly. Some pain also held there. Stool just not clear regularly. When Discharge gas it was very bad smelling. I am the patient of IBD, chronic diseases.
I am facing black heads on my nose. Kindly suggest any trick or tips to get rid of. Scrubbing don't even work.
I am 23 years old. Am suffering from severe acne which is spreading all over my face day by and is also leaving the marks on my face. I am also feeling the itchiness on the acne. I fear to consult the dermatologist as the medicines will also have side effects. What should I do?
Due to specs I use, I think my eyes gone deep and they look small. How to make my eyes look beautiful?
My name is Sarun. Basically I am from kerala. But now living in pune. My skin is getting dry and a white colour comes there. It's ver irritating to me. Is there any remedial measure to remove this.
My mother aged about 45 years is brown in color. The color on her face has become dark and the remaining body has remained in same color. The color on her is not improving even with the changes in soaps, facials etc. Is this any symptom effecting her health? and what treatment has to be taken to change her face color.
I have black marks, what should be the perfect &efficient remedy to get rid off. please suggest a good one as I've to go for college.
Good evening sir/ madam Why do we get rashes, whats the reason? Red colour rashes like straight line occurs on the body. Tell some natural remedies home made and if possible suggest any tablets. Please sir.
Monsoon is a season that brings respite from the sweltering heat and ushers in joy. But at the same time the season also brings along diseases and a threat to the skin and hair. However, all it requires is a little effort from your part to keep your skin glowing and healthy. Some of these are:
- Wash your face daily: The pores of your skin tend to get clogged with dirt and pollutants during monsoon causing the outbreak of pimples and rashes. Therefore, it is imperative to wash your face two to three times a day to avert these eruptions. You can also use a toner in case you have dry skin to keep the pores clean.
- Use moisturizer: Though using a moisturizer is almost always associated with winter, it is equally important to use it during monsoon especially during the nights. Night is the time when the skin tries to repair itself on its own, therefore applying moisturizer helps in averting the wrinkles and maintains the glow of the skin.
- Exfoliation of the skin: Monsoon is the time when your skin requires the most pampering, therefore, an exfoliation at least once in every week will help you to keep the dead cells away, consequently helping you to keep your skin glowing and soft.
- Apply sunscreen: Similar to a moisturizer, a sunscreen is a product whose benefits are strictly associated with summer. But that is not rather should not be the case. During monsoon, even though the rays of the sun may not seem harsh, it can as well damage your skin; therefore applying a sunscreen should be something you must not miss.
- Eat green vegetables: Your skin reflects not only the benefits of the cosmetic products that you apply on it, but also what you eat. Eating oily and junk products show their mark on the skin sooner than later, therefore the trick is to stay away from them and indulge in green vegetables. Your skin will inevitably show the benefits soon.
- Eat fruits: The benefits of eating green vegetables and fruits go hand in hand. Rich in antioxidants, fruits help in maintaining the luster of your skin.
- Drink lots of water: Water has plenty of advantages and it takes care of the skin, health as well as hair. Drinking plenty of water during monsoon takes care of the skin and keeps the glow.
Related Tip: "Advantages of Skinboosters"