Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mukund GhodkeYour feedback matters!
My face always seems dull . I am working in airlines , grooming is more important . But because of this I am facing many problem.
I have a long hair but now these time I am facing hair problem and many grey hair And a red spokes in neck and other body parts.
I have a testicles problem from more than 1 year. My left testicle is lean as compared to right testicle. So please prescribed me what to do. And suggest some simple medication.
How can I control my face oily skin. Is there any cream or natural ways to control oiliness on my face ?
- A proper diet is very essential to ensure heart health.
- Eat plenty of fresh fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. Vegetable soups and salads are a good way to include vegetables in your diet. When you feel the urge to snack, choose a piece of fruit or sticks of broccoli, radish, and carrots. A dessert of stewed fruits is also delicious but nutritious. Add chopped fruits in your yogurt.
- Cut down on fats. Saturated fats are the enemies of the heart. Stay away from fried stuff, especially deep fried foods. Switch to fat-free or fewer fats methods. Bake, roast, grill, boil, steam or poach.
- Use a non-stick pan for frying and use a healthy oil like olive oil. If the food is too dry, add moisture by adding a little fresh lemon juice which will also help to enhance the flavor.
- Change over to low fat foods. Switch over to skimmed milk instead of whole milk. Go for low-fat yogurts, cheeses, and spreads.
- Avoid red meat which has a higher fat content. Switch to skinless chicken. Fish is rich in omega 3 fatty acids which are good fat. Try and include fish in your diet, once or twice a week.
- Include plenty of fiber in your diet. Fiber helps in reducing cholesterol.
- Reduce your consumption of sugar. Cakes, cookies and candies which contain too many calories lead to obesity. This increases your chances of heart disease.
- Cut down your consumption of alcohol.
In my last teeth there is swelling from last night and there is black spots on two end teeth on each side whats are they cavities or any thing please suggest me?
I have a problem of pimples since long time had prefer many doctors but there is no solution suggest some remedies for it.
I lost somebody which is more closer to me last year. We were together for last 20 years of our life. And now I feel so depressed. I can not even concentrate on my studies properly? What should I do to overcome this situation?
Hlo. I am 30 years old and I am addictive of pain killer capsules from the last 4-5 years. But I want to leave this addiction. I had tried so many times. But problem is when I tried I feel weakness and some bad atmosphere around me. Please help me if you have any other solution or treatment.
I Am 60 years old & for the past 3 days sometimes my head feels strong & sometimes the forehead. Am healthy & go the gym often. What should i do now ?
Hi I delivered baby 5 weeks ago and lochia also stopped we do love with cloths on after that bleeding started and my abdomen is cramping like period pain. Please suggest me what to do? Thank you.
How can I reduce weight ? I have less diet and I eat at right time !! And I don't eat fried much ! I don't get much time for exercise! Let me know the best ways :)
I'm 26 year I have backache from 6 month I have taken so many pain killer and some pain jells but problem is continue please help me to recover from it?
I am a 23 years old woman and I have a lot of whiteheads on my nose. I also get itchy rashes on my body almost everyday. I'm also very prone to get tanned on my face and arms. Please help. Thank you.
Spinach: spinach is a great source of iron, vitamin a and c and protein. Iron deficiency is the main cause of hair fall and spinach is not only iron-rich, it also contains sebum which acts as a natural conditioner for hair. It also provides us with omega-3 acid, magnesium, potassium, calcium and iron. These help in maintaining a healthy scalp and lustrous hair.
Carrots and sweet potatoes: sneak carrots in your diet for those long and lustrous locks. Carrots and sweet potatoes contain beta -carotene that also improves hair growth a deficiency of vitamin a may lead to dry and itchy scalp.
Eggs and dairy products: milk, yogurt, cheese, eggs etc. Are loaded with essential nutrients such as proteins, vitamin b12, iron, zinc and omega 6 fatty acids. Dairy products are also a great source of biotin (vitamin b7) that is known to fight hair loss.
Oats: include a big bowl of oats in your morning meal to bid goodbye to hair fall. Oats are rich in fibre, zinc, iron, omega-6 fatty acids and polyunsaturated fatty acids (pufas) that stimulate hair growth and will make your hair thick and healthy.
Walnuts: add walnuts to your diet to prevent hair loss. It is the only known nut to contain biotin, b vitamins (b1, b6 and b9), vitamin e, plenty of protein and magnesium, all of which strengthen hair cuticles and nourish the scalp
Lentils: lentils are loaded with protein, iron, zinc, and biotin. Besides this, lentils are full of folic acid which is necessary for restoring the health of red blood cells that supply skin and scalp with the much-needed oxygen.
Strawberry: strawberries contain high levels of silica. Silica is a trace mineral vital for hair strength and hair growth. Other silica rich foods include rice, oats, onion, cabbage, cucumber and cauliflower.
Yogurt: yogurt is packed with vitamin b5 and vitamin d that are known to promote hair follicle health. Alternatively, you can also use yogurt to make a hair mask every once in a while.
Foods rich in vitamin-c: vitamin c supports the absorption of iron in our body, the deficiency of which may lead to hair loss. Vitamin c is also known for its antioxidant properties which reduces the damage caused by free radicals that may make your hair brittle and weak. Add fruits like oranges, papaya, blueberries, lime and kiwi to your diet. Vitamin c also helps in the production of an essential protein called collagen which strengthens blood vessels that supports the hair shafts.