Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mukta UmarjiYour feedback matters!
I have breast problem, that is loose n dark. Nd I wanna lift n fix in shape my breast. My vagina is too loose.
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit - Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables - Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products - Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods - Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats - Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy.
Drs, I took a pregnancy home test today and I had a second line very light pink colour. Am I pregnant? Please tell me, am praying for a baby. Please tell me. My last period is 23-5-2017.
I am 20 years old female. Mera period 8 Oct ko aaya tha last time. But is month m abhi tk nhi aaya. Period aane ke liye koi medicine ho to please suggest me. Medicine ka side effects nhi hone chahiye.
I've been trying to get pregnant but things are not working out. I'm unable to quit smoking. What are the best ways to boost them?
Hi. I had normal delivery 13 days ago and my vagina look awful. Can something be done to make it as before.
I am 8 month pregnant and my 9 month is going to start. Please suggest should I have little bit desi ghee daily in my diet. Does by having desi ghee it cause Bp problem and breathing issue. Moreover can I have dry fruits in my diet now. Pls suggest what should we eat to have normal delivery?
Last month doctors removed my right fallopian tube because of ectopic pregnancy. How much success percentage when egg released towards my right ovary?
I am 22 years old, I have very irregular periods, also have PCOS. I had unprotected sex with my friend and after that my periods were 1 month late. When they started I got very light brown spotting in 1st week 2 days and then normal periods started after that one week. But its been a month periods have not stopped. I have heavy flow now. I was on pause mf for 8 days 16 tablets but no effect. Ultrasound showed polycystic ovaries and endometrial thickness of 5mm, 10 days before. I have still heavy flow. Is this due to hormonal imbalance? Is there possibility of me being pregnant?
Hi, my wife is 10 weeks pregnant. Is it safe to have sex with her now? She is healthy but only have vomit sensation. If she's also wish is it ok to have sex?
I had sex few days before my expected periods. We used protection as well as I had I pill (morning after pill) within 3 hours of intercourse. My periods delayed by 10 days. Am I pregnant?
Hi sir I am 30 year old. I have sex with call girl 2 month ago. It was secure sex with goverment condom. But fear in my mind about hiv and std. I am in depretion.
Will I Get Pregnant By Any Chance? My boyfriend and I were trying to have sex on 25th December, 2016 but we didn't. He had put on a condom. He was rubbing his penis on my clit and then after a while I took his penis and started to rub his penis on my clit and suddenly his condom came out. And was on my hand. I honestly do not remember whether his penis had touched my clit or not without the condom. But if it had by any chance. He says that he did not ejaculate at that time. My vagina was wet as I had ejaculated but he had not. He said that I don't need to worry as he did not ejaculate and that I won't get pregnant. But I'm just a little scared. He had once ejaculated once in the very beginning but then he went to the bathroom and had washed and cleaned his penis with water. I am almost 5-6 days away from my periods. I'm worried and don't know what should I do. Please help me out. And provide me with correct information. I'm really tensed. Please help me.
1. Whole grain bagel
5. Whole grain cereal
6. Chicken thighs
7. Chocolate milk
8. Low fat cottage cheese
11. Ground flaxseed
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
The World Health Organisation recommends 150 minutes of any moderate physical activity per week for individuals aged between 18-64 years of age. Physical activities like yoga or gymming are high on the priority list of every health-conscious individual. Yoga may keep you younger, while gymming on the other hand, may help in keeping you stronger. Both these methods are loaded with equal benefits, which might make it tough for you to choose either one of them.
Read on to find out what works best for yourself.
1. If you want to lose weight…Hit the gym!
Intensive training or cardio-vascular exercises are particularly effective in shedding extra kilos as they keep your heart pumping fast, while also burning your calories. A single gymming session can be helpful in burning up to 3,500 calories in your body, which is equal to losing half a kilo of weight.
If you weigh 68-70kgs, a 30-minute yoga regime can help you burn about 85 calories, whereas if you perform a moderate-intensity exercise routine of 30 minutes on an elliptical trainer may end up burning up to 340 calories.
2. If you want to gain strength…Hit the gym!
Pull-up bars, barbells and other gym equipment are especially designed to build your physical strength. Gym training requires muscle contractions and stretching, and if you perform them regularly, your muscles contract more efficiently and for a longer time without injuring your tendons. This also helps in increasing your endurance and energy levels, while building stamina.
3. If you want to gain composure and balance…Practice yoga!
Yoga comprises of sets of meditative postures or asanas that can help in relaxing your tired muscles and mind. Unlike most exercise routines, yoga focuses more on achieving harmony of the mind, body and spirit rather than just giving you a fitter frame. Regular yoga practice can alter your body’s physical and emotional response to stress, anxiety, depression, and hypertension.
4. If you want to be flexible…Practice yoga!
Inflexibility in your muscles and connective tissues can cause poor posture in your body, resulting in various aches and pains. Yoga can increase your flexibility by loosening stiff muscles, which can eventually result in the disappearance of all bodily aches and pains. The contraction and stretching of muscles in yoga asanas help in improving the functions of your immune system as well. It also helps the lymphatic system of your body fight infections, destroy cancerous cells, and dispose of toxic waste products, thereby keeping you fit and healthy.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.