Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 9 month pregnant and last weak my legs have so much swelling how can it be less? and what should be done for normal delivery.
The presence of red blood cells in the urine is called hematuria. If there are sufficient red cells, the urine turns to a bright red, pink or cola shade. Frequently, the urine looks totally ordinary because there is insufficient blood to change the colour. In this situation, the condition is called 'microscopic' hematuria.
The most common causes of hematuria are given below:
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Kidney stones
- Tumours in the kidney or bladder
- Exercise: In this case, the blood is produced in the urine after strenuous activity. It is more commonly experienced by male patients.
- Injury: Traumatic damage to any part of the urinary tract, from the kidneys to the urethral opening, can cause hematuria.
The symptoms of hematuria vary depending upon the condition. These are as follows:
- Glomerulonephritis: If the glomerulonephritis is not serious, it may not show any signs. If the symptoms do show up, they can cause swelling, particularly in the lower furthest points(the thighs, legs, feet, and toes), decreased urine, and hypertension.
- Kidney or bladder infection: Symptoms rely on the site of the diseaseand can even cause extreme pain on one side of the lower back, fever, chills, nausea with vomiting, and pain in the bladder.
- Prostate infection: There can be pain in the lower back or in the region between the scrotum and rearend. Pain with discharge, blood in the semen, andfever and chills can also occuronce in a while.
- Tumour in the kidney or bladder: Most kidney and bladder problems develop without bringing about any pain or uneasiness. At the point when side effects build up, abdomen pain may be persistent.
- Kidney stones: When a kidney stone gets attached to the ureters, it can bring about extreme pain in the back, side or crotch, with nausea and difficulties in urination.
Based upon the suspected cause of hematuria, some of the treatments may include the following:
- Urine culture: In this test, a urine sample is extracted and examined to check whether bacteria has developed. This test is used to find a case of a kidney or bladder disease.
- Computed tomography (CT) of the kidneys, ureters and bladder: For most cases,a CT scan is conducted. This helps in viewing the internal organs and finding the areas that may have been affected by the condition. It also shows the extent of the damage and the spread of the disease so that a proper treatment plan may be laid out.
- Ultrasound: This test uses sound waves to create images that can show whether or not a kidney mass is a non cancerous. This method can also be used to find out whether or not there are any kidney stones, which may be causing hematuria.
- Cystoscopy: In this test, the specialist embeds an adaptable telescope into the urethra and passes it into the bladder to investigate the bladder lining for tumours or different issues.
I am 20 years old I had realtionship with my bf on 18 aprilmy period date is 8 and now I m not feeling welli am feeling like vomiting since one week I want to ask that I m pregnant or not?
I am so thin although I eat well and My breast size is also small I get inferiority complex infront my relatives please suggest any tablets.
Hi, I am 20 years old female taking krimson 35 (cyproterone acetate and ethiny estradiol tabs) for treating my hirsutism. I am on my 16th day cycle. I have been getting light brown vaginal discharge for past 3 days and dark brown clots for a day. I am really panicked help me.
IVF or In Vitro Fertilization is a process wherein an egg is fertilized by a sperm in a laboratory dish to form the embryo (baby's first cell) which after growth in artificial medium in the lab is transferred into the uterus of women.
Reasons that make IVF a popular procedure:
- Harvests multiple eggs: If you are planning to have more than one child, via IVF you can freeze multiple eggs for future use. Unused or spare embryos can be donated to medical organisations for research purposes or to another couple willing to have a child.IVF has proven successful in giving couples a wholesome and happy life.
- High success rates: Women who underwent in vitro fertilisation using fresh embryos of their own fresh eggs, the projected live birth percentage was 32.2% for those under 35 years, 27.7% for women aged between 35 and 37 years, lowering to 5.0% in 43 to 44 year olds and 1.9% for ages above 45. It has been proved that a female's ability to conceive decreases with age. If infertility is detected at a younger age, the process of IVF is highly advantageous and successfully results in childbirth.
- Proven track record: Technology has come a long way since the first baby via IVF Louise Brown was born in 1978 using a natural IVF. Medical techniques have advanced to create safer and successful treatment. The usage of the safest forms of IVF with low drug regimens today, have prevented side effects such as ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS).
Hello doctor. I want to know that can sperms go through clothing? me and my bf were humping. We never ever had sex. He took his penis out of his jeans. But I was wearing a leggings which was thin and panty too. He ejaculate on my upper thigh. Ejaculate a lot. I felt wetness on my upper thigh. Can sperm swim through that two layers of clothing and make me pregnant? I am a virgin too. After that I had my 2periods. But I heard that a girl can have their period during pregnancy. That's why I am so scared. I took 3pregnancy test. Two from them were taken in evening so they maybe incorrect so I took last test after one month of that icnedent with morning urine. But I am still confused because pregnancy test may be expired. I don't know. I didn't check. I was having vaginal discharge. So I took homeopathy medicine for an week after consulting a doctor. Then the vaginal discharge decreased. I am having frequent urination sometimes. I am very very much scared. Please help me. Am I pregnant? can anyone be pregnant that way? sometimes I am having headache also. The incident happened on 9th may. From that day I faced a lot of problem. The tension are killing me. Please help.
Do the bleeding period in menstrual cycle plays a role in our health condition? What indicates if the bleeding period only for 2 or 3 days? Will it indicates that the person is healthy or suffering from any genetic problems. If bleeding period should be more than a 3 or 4 days. Please suggest me a diet through which I can increase my bleeding time period?
IS THERE ANY POSSIBLE TO GET PREGNENT AT THE AGE OF 37 . FROM PAST 1.6 YRS MY PERIODS ARE IRREGULAR AND IF I TAKE MODULES THEN AFTER 10 DAYS I WILL GET MY PERIODS . PLS SUGGEST ME HOW TO GET PREGNENT ?
My monthly period delay almost 6-8 days, last month its on 16th Dec now its not happen. What will be the reason or what i can do for that?
We had unprotected sex from my CD 8 to 12. The next day evening ie on CD 13, I found slight spotting on my tissue paper. We din have Intercourse then onwards. Three days I could find this slight blood traces on my tissue paper. Then it stopped. Today CD 18 afternoon again I found traces of blood on my tissue paper. Doctor I am scared. We are trying to conceive. Is there anything wrong with me?
I am 23 yrs old. Have unprotected sex with my bf on 11 june 2015. And take unwanted 72 after 49 hrs. I have no periods from last 5 months. Because have problem. is there any fear of being pregnant? please help.
My marriage will be on 24/01/2017. Now she is taken primolut n to protect period as her period date is 18/01/2017. Now my question is how it is possible to unprotected sex without pregnancy? And if she will go for pregnancy prevent tablet then when she will start? Please inform.
Hi I had sex with my gf last month still she didnt get menses even we used pills. So what is the best way to get menses.
Hello sir, Please can you help how to use female condoms into my virgin. How to put inside? Can you people show me how to use.
I had asked question asking what is the best period to have sex as per the menstrual cycle in order to avoid pregnancy?. I gt one ans frm doc is 3rd day till 11day and the other doctor said 7days before periods and 7 days after periods have minimum chances of pregnancy. So whom to follow can anyone answer it clearly.
While condoms are effective in preventing the spread of some STDs, they are not perfect. Condoms are better at protecting against gonorrhoea, chlamydia, HIV, and trichomoniasis. But they offer less protection against herpes, syphilis, and genital warts. These infections can spread through contact with skin lesions that are not covered by a condom. Finally, condoms offer virtually no protection against crabs and scabies.