Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mukesh Kasbekar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Mukesh KasbekarYour feedback matters!
My mother is 50 year old. She is suffering with high blood pressure. She is taking medicine too but her blood pressure is not coming in control. What precautions should she take for this.
5 tips to enjoy and maintain a passionate sex life
Here are some very important tips to help you achieve and maintain a healthy and passionate sex life with your partner. These tips look deceivingly simple but the effort you put to follow these will show you immediate and long lasting results, making both your partner and you to look forward to your intimate time together. These tips will also improve your relationship in general.
- Talk: this sounds simple enough but you will be surprised to find out how few couples actually talk to each other about sex. The more openly and frequently you talk about sex with your partner, the more regular and exciting your sex life will be. Tell your partner about your wants and dislikes when it comes to sex and be understanding to their point of view. Tell them about what you would like them to do in bed because they won't know if you don't tell them. Healthy and open communication will lead to not only a passionate sex life but a healthier marriage as well.
- Make time: the most common excuse for not having sex with your partner is a lack of time, believe me, there is always time for sex. The best way to go about is to schedule the day and time for sex and stick to it. Contrary to most beliefs this will actually increase the anticipation and sexual arousal.
- The emotional quotient: sex is not just a physical act, the quality, frequency and longevity of which is highly dependent on both partner's emotional well-being. Make the extra effort to help them feel better about themselves and this will translate to an exciting and mutually satisfying sex life.
- Variety: as they say, variety is the spice of your sex life. If you find that your sexual routine is getting boring then trying out different sexual positions, venues and generally experimenting with sex will definitely take your sex life to the next level. Share your fantasies with them but always make sure that they are comfortable doing it.
- Foreplay: having exciting sex is not just about the sexual intercourse, indulging in naughty foreplay primes the partners and leads to an intense sexual experience. Great sex is not about how long you do it but how well you do it and foreplay is an integral part of it.